[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't give up on your dreams /co/. If this fat neet could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: KyleACarrozzaAtCN.png (423KB, 638x347px) Image search: [Google]
KyleACarrozzaAtCN.png
423KB, 638x347px
Don't give up on your dreams /co/. If this fat neet could do it, you can too.
>>
Well, he kept trying for over two decades, and failed many times before he succeeded. There's a lot to be said for stubbornness in animation.
>>
>>87382295
Exactly. He could have easily gave up and gone back to his basement (and he actually did so before Nick picked up MooBeard), but he kept trying.
>>
>>87382330
but why did he? not everyone does. not everyone can. people overlook psychological issues because they're harder to perceive, but they're real. people don't intentionally and continously fail at life without a cause, a reason, and a counter-cause and reason to do otherwise. Most people don't understand what they're doing. They just do it. and for people who fail, what they "just do" is fail. To do otherwise is not something you can spontaneously do.
Even with low self-esteem, if there's fear or sense of obligation or something else strong enough to overcome it... eh, stuff.
>>
I bet he has a gf and has had sex before too.

I'm literally a failure among failures, someone please kill me because I'd probably fail at killing myself too.
>>
>>87382224

imagine being trapped in his hell body (like you're him, not that he's eaten you. i'm aware both would be unpleasant)
>>
>>87383292

He's definitely put on more weight recently.

Being a show-runner is bad for your health.
>>
File: 1412469148011.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1412469148011.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
>That hair
>Those sideburns

Where were you when you realized that blue haired male MC in his cartoon is his self-insert?
>>
>>87382224
that just makes it worse. it proves success is random, but also that i should have tried maybe? or that, the times i tried, it should have succeeded
>>87382295
and that somehow makes it eeeeven worse. no success is worth decades of trying.
>>
>>87383434
No shit, he has a DeviantArt, of course one of his characters is a self-insert.
>>
>>87383482
Everything in animation is literally patience. If you rush animation, if you rush your craft, if you rush trying to find success, you're bound to fail. Good animation can only come through years of practice and failure. If you can't wait that long, then unfortunately Animation isn't the career for you.
>>
>>87382224
>A fat meet
>Has a job

Don't think you know what NEET means
>>
>>87383434
That's a hell of a reach anon.
>>
>>87383482
>no success is worth decades of trying.
What about the alternative being a life-time of failure and misery?

>it proves success is random,
There's truth to that. The American dream is that all you need to succeed is effort. The reality is that such a thing is not the case. Proper education in the right area can inform you on how to interpret trends and increase your odds, but that's also a lot of time invested on top of the career you're wanting to have. Most people aren't dedicated enough for mastering that much. Most people just can't be bothered to master their own destiny.

>or that, the times i tried, it should have succeeded
Entitlement.
>>
>>87384025
I was referring to the time before the dude got his job. Back when he was one of us.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.