[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /co/, now that marvel all new all different is over, what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

So /co/, now that marvel all new all different is over, what did you think of it?
>>
>>87378882
By far the worst period in Marvel's history.
Okay, maybe not that bad, but it's easily the worst period in the past 10 years or so.
>>
>>87378882
Ironically enough, just the same old, same old.
>>
>>87378977
No the worst is still ahead
>>
>>87379017
I'm still holding out hope that DC Rebirth will force Marvel to rethink it's current strategy, but alas, the current group of creators has gotten to comfy together to make any real changes.

I'd just be satisfied with Rick Remender coming back in some form at this point, it's a same he didn't close out the Uncanny trilogy with the X-Men.
>>
Some of it was great

some of it I couldn't finish one whole issue because it was terrible

so, basically, the usual quality of comic books in general to be honest
>>
>>87379204
>hope that DC Rebirth will force Marvel to rethink it's current strategy

In what way? What was DC Rebirth doing that Marvel hasn't done already?
>>
>>87378882
Haven't read it. Who's the dork in the injun costume on the right?
>>
>>87379293
Having incredibly strong numbers past issue one
>>
>>87379331

His shit was cancelled in like 3 issues or less

Red Wolf or something
>>
>>87379293
>what has DC done that Marvel hasn't?
sell
>>
>>87379432

well that's easy to do, they have Batman and Harley Quinn
>>
Well Vision was obviously amazing.
My two personal favorites were Venom Spaceknight and Carnage, but Venom didn't really pick up until about halfway through.
Some other good ones were Spidey/Deadpool, Uncanny Avengers, Ant-man, Moon Knight, and even the Captain America books, but the majority of it was trash.
>>
>>87379293
Really? That's the best you Marveldrones got?
Marvel losing market share to a company putting out about 2 thirds the amount of books is pretty bad.
>>
>>87379462
It didn't work for DCYou retard. Everything is selling better now.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.