[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT shit that when you actually think about, actually ruins cartoons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: scooby doo.png (45KB, 280x300px) Image search: [Google]
scooby doo.png
45KB, 280x300px
ITT shit that when you actually think about, actually ruins cartoons

Why does the Scooby Doo gang always run away from the monsters when they know it's always somebody in a mask?
>>
>>87375666
Drugs.
>>
>>87375666
Dude could have a gun for all Shaggy and Scooby know. They might be the smartest in the group
Also, them running gives the others time to do stuff while the monster is busy chasing them
>>
File: Watt_a_Shocking_Ghost.jpg (65KB, 640x484px) Image search: [Google]
Watt_a_Shocking_Ghost.jpg
65KB, 640x484px
>>87375666
Because they're still dangerous criminals? A lot of those costumes actually looked like they could be lethal. Anyone remember the 10000 Volt Ghost?
>>
File: Plankton-spongebob.jpg (193KB, 1000x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Plankton-spongebob.jpg
193KB, 1000x1024px
Why doesn't Plankton just disguise himself as a robot and buy a Krabby Patty to go?
>>
>>87375798
>dangerous criminals
Aren't most of the time they're old guys?
>>
how is scooby doo able to talk when dogs can't actually talk?
>>
>>87375882
>old people can't be criminals
I'm sure a 70 year old veteran could kick my ass easily.
>>
>>87375853
He has, I believe. A couple of times. Spongebob is almost always able to spot him. It's basically his equivalent of a sponge-y sense specifically to detect Plankton because he's so in tune with the Krusty Krab.
>>
>>87376170
I'm pretty sure Fred could beat the shit out of a 70 year old man. He's pretty fit
>>
>>87375882
I'm not sure if most of them were. But even if they were, a lot of them were basically armed. Remember the Snow Beast?
>>
>>87375853
Why doesn't he literally just buy a krabby patty. What's Krabs gonna do? NOT sell something?
>>
File: joker laugh.jpg (102KB, 570x300px) Image search: [Google]
joker laugh.jpg
102KB, 570x300px
Why don't Batman just fucking kill him. Literally no fucking reason to keep him alive
>>
File: shaggy.jpg (59KB, 492x367px) Image search: [Google]
shaggy.jpg
59KB, 492x367px
>>87376209
>I'm pretty sure Shaggy could beat the shit out of a 70 year old man. He's pretty fit.
Fixed

And I'm not even joking. Shaggy is canonically the most fit member of the gang.
>>
>>87375666
Sometimes, they ARE monsters, they'rea lso still dangerous/using mechanized suits, that're still dangerous.
>>
File: plankton machine.png (258KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
plankton machine.png
258KB, 500x376px
>>87376193
He's actually tried to steal the formula while in disguise instead of just buying the Krabby Patty to go. Just buy the fucking burger and put it in that machine he has in his lab. That would solve everything

>>87376245
I think Krabs refuses to serve Plankton. I remember one episode where he was holding a contest for people to guess how many seeds were in a jar (something like that) and the winner would win a free Krabby Patty. Plankton tried to enter but Krabs refused so Plankton got a lawyer involved
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.