/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When are we going to get a single player superhero RPG with an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: champions-online-3.jpg (191KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
champions-online-3.jpg
191KB, 700x525px
When are we going to get a single player superhero RPG with an extremely in depth character creation system?

Champions Online is keeping me sated for now, but I need someone to really expand upon this concept and fully realize it's potential.
>>
>>87373897

Champions online has 2 problems, it is very tedious the first 15 levels of your character doing west side over and over and over and over and over again! The worst od it all is that new areas cannot be created due to all original devs being long gine and just having like 2 devs and artist and an intern does not helps.

It is a shame, since it is more comprehensive and forgiving that DC universe and even if the graphics look poor at leqst girl characters look cute- cartoon wise, not realistic wise, in resume, game is dead, and since the time is going so fast in this reality investing in mmorpgs make no sense anymore..
>>
>>87374010
The only way I got through it was immersing myself deep in role playing my character and developing who he was in more and more depth as he leveled. It's all about the imagination you bring to it
>>
File: South Park FBH.jpg (156KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
South Park FBH.jpg
156KB, 1280x720px
2017 though there's a good chance it's getting delayed.
>>
>>87373897
It was called City of Heroes.
>>
>>87376463
/thread.

and triple-fuck the company for letting it die.
>>
I never did give this one a try. How much F2P bullshit is there? Is it playable free?
>>
>>87376561
every steam review with over a hundred hours is bitterly bitching about how dead and greedy the game is so fuckit
>>
Get some friends and play Mutants and Masterminds. I played a campaign last year as a guy with Absorbing Man powers, shit was so cash.
>>
>>87376463
>>87376511
well the same team is reviving it with City of Titans
>>
>>87376561
Around level 20-25 you really can't play the game anymore without paying extra
>>
>>87377198
Just released a new video for halloween, early costume creator stuff. Seems like it could be neat but this is coming along so slowly, I doubt it will ever come out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU23rNGEyc8
>>
>>87376561
Either sub, pay 50 bucks, or get lifetime. Trying to play the game 100% free will suck. Mostly because of the Archetype system. It locks you into one set of powers.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.