[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's up for a Ghost Rider thread? Really liked Johnny's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

Who's up for a Ghost Rider thread?

Really liked Johnny's run and have had a very difficult time getting into Danny, as well as trying to understand why he's so beloved on here
>>
>>87371178
>Who's up for a Ghost Rider thread?
Apparently nobody
>Really liked Johnny's run and have had a very difficult time getting into Danny, as well as trying to understand why he's so beloved on here
What did you read with Johhny? ALso keep in mind there's a "generational" aspect in this. It all sort of reconciled with Aaron and Spurrier's runs though
>>
Hey why the fuck is there currently no GR book
>>
>>87373149
Because he doesn't appeal to teen girls or numales
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (411KB, 791x1200px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
411KB, 791x1200px
>>87373149
Ghost Rider vol 8 should start in... January I think?
>>
>>87371178
The early days of Danny's run are... not great. They're pretty bland and he's not the most compelling protagonist.
He gets better later on, and a lot of the traits that are most associated with GR were codified while he was around, but I do think that Johnny's generally stronger as a character.
Robbie is the best boy though.
>>
>>87376323
November actually
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (314KB, 791x1200px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
314KB, 791x1200px
>>87376479
Oh, great. At least one Marvel title to look forward to .
>>
File: SonsVsDark.jpg (60KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
SonsVsDark.jpg
60KB, 600x315px
I felt Danny's run peaked with Rise of the Midnight Sons.
>>
>>87374441
GR having a title has come and gone for decades. Stop being a twit.
>>
File: image.png (6KB, 404x464px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
6KB, 404x464px
Where the hell is Blaze at? I couldn't care less about this Robbie guy.
>>
>>87381914
Last I recall seeing him was the famle Ghost Rider run. Didn't last too long, tho.
>>
File: 1302496-devil_rig___hell_driver.jpg (437KB, 1097x1718px) Image search: [Google]
1302496-devil_rig___hell_driver.jpg
437KB, 1097x1718px
What the fuck do I have to do to make this it's own series?
>>
>>87382053
He was on the Rossbolts, then he showed up and helped Robbie for a couple issues.
>>
>Ghost Rider/Spawn never happened
Why live?
>>
>>87379889
Easily agreed
>>
>>87371178
Out with the old, in with the new. This is Robbie's time!
>>
Robbies not a real Ghost Rider right? Isn't he just one of hells cavalries?
>>
>>87389900
He's possesed by the evil soul of his dead uncle. So no he's not a real ghost rider.
>>
>>87379889
What? Midnight Massacre was great as was road to vegeance, siege of darkness was just too long, but the end if the run from issue 72 to the end was great!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.