[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The TV Guide Lucy has two gashes and is missing her left

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: TV DIED.png (755KB, 1485x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TV DIED.png
755KB, 1485x1080px
>The TV Guide Lucy has two gashes and is missing her left arm
That's pretty spooky
>>
>>87371058
You know what else is spooky?
SPOOKS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STjjwHFW5jY
>>
>>87371559
TO THE GREAT DOLEMITE

HOW YOU LIVIN?
>>
>>87371559
Is this supposed to be understandable?
>>
>>87371584
YOU BEST BE BRINGIN' YO BEST PRIME BITCHES ON HALLOWEEN.
>>
>>87371559
They ran out of voices pretty darned fast
>>
>>87371559
What was the one with "I can wip out my fuckstick and cover these bitches with my gorilla milk"?

I haven't seen these in awhile. Why doesn't /co/ talk about them? Bad humor?
>>
>>87374414
Nigga /co/ talks about this all the time
>>
>mfw we ain't ever gonna make it
>>
>>87374414
Does anyone have a transcript of Linus' whole speech from that one?
>>
File: happy saint martini.png (457KB, 843x689px) Image search: [Google]
happy saint martini.png
457KB, 843x689px
>>87376822
>Martin Luther Kang... When Senator Joe McCarthy was doing the New Jersey meathook with the grocery store hoes, while receiving golden showers and exotic animals from underage Russian dirty foots, Martin Luther Kang was bravely riding the bus with Rosa Parks. When J Edgar Hoover was stuffing his shit in mushy biscuits while doing Monroe transfers with quadriplegics, Martin Luther Kang was telling the world about his dream. When John John was leaving Puerto Rican fog banks in Maryland's face while Bobby practiced three eyed turtles on south african jew bangs with saggy milk duds, Martin Luther Kang was fighting for equality of all people. Today we testify and show our love for Martin Luther Kang and all he did. Because of this, we celebrate the fact that I can whip out my fuckstick and cover these bitches with my gorilla milk without having to answer to the crackhead peckerwoods we know better as the man. Amen Motherfucker
>>
File: Sideshow_Bob_Roberts_54.jpg (82KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
Sideshow_Bob_Roberts_54.jpg
82KB, 576x432px
>>87377179
>Exotic animals

It's erotic enimas. So close.
>>
>>87377388
pretty sure that's not the only thing in that fuckpot of a speech that anon got wrong

i could only understand like 4 things in the video, let alone begin to type it.

do these guys still do charlie brown stuff?
>>
>>87376570
What the fuck was that about?
>>
File: black people charlie brown.png (436KB, 679x405px) Image search: [Google]
black people charlie brown.png
436KB, 679x405px
this place looks like an amusement park for autistic children
>>
Abridged Peppermint Patty is the best character.
>>
File: 1475101793421.jpg (11KB, 240x283px) Image search: [Google]
1475101793421.jpg
11KB, 240x283px
>>87377179
frig off ricky
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.