[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're a fledgling non powered villain and you stumble upon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10

File: VenomOverpowersIronMan.jpg (72KB, 630x476px) Image search: [Google]
VenomOverpowersIronMan.jpg
72KB, 630x476px
You're a fledgling non powered villain and you stumble upon a room that contains A. the symbiote and B. an Iron Man armor, however you've just been discovered snooping around and you can quickly take one and blow this popsicle stand

Which do you choose?
>>
File: blackcatsonic.jpg (91KB, 586x354px) Image search: [Google]
blackcatsonic.jpg
91KB, 586x354px
IM armor.
Symbiote has too many easily exploitable weaknesses, and villains tend to get their weaknesses exploited.
Not to mention it sometimes makes you a loon.
>>
>>87364663
Armour.
Symbiote is a disaster waiting to happen.
And likely not one I'd profit from.
>>
>>87364663
The symbiote.

I just want a friend ;_;
>>
>>87364663
The armor. That symbiote feeds off of my adrenaline, and I'm too wimpy to keep it alive.
>>
Symbiote is a horror show.
The amount of suffering it took Eddie to not be a living monster is amazing.
>>
>>87364872
But it makes you not a wimp when it gives you super powers
>>
Symbiote.

How the fuck am I going to maintain or even POWER the Iron Man armor?
>>
>>87365591
Prays its from a era where The Armor comes with a onboard AI.
The AI can take care of the worst, since it can instruct you.
>>
File: 1452085765761.jpg (118KB, 599x691px) Image search: [Google]
1452085765761.jpg
118KB, 599x691px
Would the symbiote make me a sexy lady? This is important
>>
>>87364663
What is the context here? Venom shouldn't be stronger than IM.
>>
Both are known to drive people insane or become insane themselves (Sentient Armor pulled a Venom by itself)

While the Armor is more powerful it requires a shit ton of maintenance.
The Symbiote is easier to manage: just buy a ton of chocolate and you might avoid getting crazy.
>>
>>87364663
Depends on how advanced the armor is. If it's like extremis or bleeding edge then it's a no-brainer.

But his other armors are generally not as good as the symbiote in terms of capabilities. Organics in general have more potential than non-organics.
>>
>>87365951
In a perfect world
>>
File: Cutting Edge Technology.jpg (94KB, 255x395px) Image search: [Google]
Cutting Edge Technology.jpg
94KB, 255x395px
>>87365591
>>
>>87365979
Extremis is incredibly difficult to pilot, and Tony was only able to do it because he had the Extremis virus augmenting him
>>
wow spooky
>>
Symbiote is the only right choice. Theres no way to maintain the suit or charge it
>>
symbiote

Tony can control every armor
>>
>mfw people are unironically choosing the Iron Man armor
>>
>>87364663
Symbiote. As while i like iron man armor variants, i like symbiotes more.

Although is this a spider themed symbiote or a blank one? Doesn't venom only have spider powers because it latched on to peter?
>>
>>87366172

What would a blank one be? Are there any symbiotes that didn't derive from Eddie (and therefore Spiderman)?
There are ones with unique powers / slight variations, like the Lethal Protector spawn

I guess for one thing it wouldn't be so crazy, but then again it might be a lot more dominating and willing to just use you up and find another host
>>
>>87366215
The venom symbiote was an alien right? Wouldn't that suggest that there's a planet or moon somewhere which has a natural population of blank symbiotes? Maybe they prey on larger animals or something.

In any case, I'm already crippled by anxiety and depression, a symbiote could only improve my mental state.

How intelligent are they? Can you have a conversation with one?
>>
File: images.jpg (31KB, 311x473px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
31KB, 311x473px
>>87364663
Why not both?
>>
>>87365930
If it has an onboard AI, why wouldn't it just fly back to Stark with you trapped inside?
>>
>>87365951
I think you're a sexy lady anon :3
>>
>>87364663
That depends if it's THE Symbiote or just an offspring or a different one entirely. If it's Venom I'd take the suit cause Venom just wants Peter Parkers dick and will fuck me over to get it. If it's a neutral Symbiote and I'm it's first owner I'll take it since it's to my knowledge stronger, faster on the ground, easier to maintain, inconspicuous, and all that jazz.
>>
File: 1452085547310.jpg (1MB, 1488x2105px) Image search: [Google]
1452085547310.jpg
1MB, 1488x2105px
>>87366703
Y-you too...
>>
>>87364663
Even though the armors are traditionally pretty powerful, I'm almost positive Tony would hack it and steal it back as soon as I grabbed it.
Symbiote is:
>Less hackable
>easier to maintain
>has spider-powers
>can get pretty fucking spooky
Need I go on?
>>
Symbiote if its freshly spawned or Venom post-Klyntar. Armor in all other situations.
>>
>>87364696
>>87364701

>IM armor
>implying Tony won't just hit his remote "FUCK YOU" switch the moment he's notified an armor has been accessed without authorization.
>>
If it's a neutral symbiote, and you ain't got the knowhow to build or repair the ironman armor, take the symbiote. Hands down.

If it's the original Venom symbiote or Carnage or some shit, then fuck it. Just enjoy the free armor ride until it runs out of juice and be satisfied you had that single experience.
>>
>>87364663

Y-yeah, they're just w-wrestling, right?
>>
>>87366651
It thinks your a friend.
AI Hugs
AI Pats
AI tells you that you have severe malnutrition
>>
>>87366940
No, fucking
>>
Symbiote. I wouldn't be able to maintain the armor. And I feel I could be a good host for the symbiote. Especially if it was one like Toxin.
>>
>>87366272
>symbiote planet
You mean klyntar
>>
>>87364663
Symbiote. If I'm a rookie villain then I need something easier to manage and I'd likely not be ready for IM-level enemies.
>>
Absolutely the symbiote.
>>
>>87364663
Symbiote, duh. That armor gets wrecked, not only will I not have a fucking idea of how to fix it, but I also won't have the money to.
>>
>>87365951
This
>>
>>87366272
It's best not to ask these questions. They've been answered but you probably don't want to hear the answers.
>>
>>87365951
Well it is a shape shifter
>>
Option C
The Superior Armor
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>87365951
>Girl-Venom
>>
>>87366758
>>87365951
Has this ever been a thing (other than Mania).

It really should be a thing.
>>
>>87364663
Symbiote.

Armor breaks down. Armor needs more power and ammo. Armor needs to be maintained and operated. If my armor breaks, I'm fucked.

Symbiote, once I have it, I'm good. It can take care of itself.

Besides, getting powers from a symbiote feels less lame than just stealing one of Iron Man's suits with no idea how it works. I know it's didn't actually require any more work or anything, but it feels less cheap and lame.

Besides, having a symbiote is a much more practical thing for a criminal. Iron Man armor is good for waging fucking war, but it's comparatively not nearly as much help for most forms of crime.
>>
File: DUNDUUUUUN.png (231KB, 633x468px) Image search: [Google]
DUNDUUUUUN.png
231KB, 633x468px
>>87364663
>>
The armour. And then the symbiote. Let's go full retard here
>>
>>87376346
nevermind that Stark tends to put all sorts of anti-tampering and biometrics devices into his suits. You'd be safer wearing a dynamite vest.

The symbiote will probably turn you a bit kill-crazy, but hell, you're already a villain. what do you care?
>>
>>87376594
You could pull off an anti-hero or possibly even use artificial means to feed the symbiote.
>>
>>87364663
I take the IM armour then sell it to AIM or something.
Use that money and the delivery of the armour to curry favour and gain a high position within the organisation.
>>
Symbiote. I can't maintain the armor.
>>
File: Spider-Man meets Carnage.jpg (842KB, 1556x2403px) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man meets Carnage.jpg
842KB, 1556x2403px
>>87364663
Symbiote please
>>87366361
If only
>>
>>87366023

h-how does a transistor power roller skates?
>>
>>87376766
You die within a week because you're still a non-powered mook who decided to stick around even though your usefulness ended the moment you rang their doorbell.
>>
Iron Man Armor

>need to buy toilet paper
>walk to the C store
>dude busts in with a gun
>says he's gonna shoot up the place unless we give him all our money
>didn't wear iron man armor because I didn't think wearing a goddamn tank was necessary to buy fucking toilet paper
>get pistol whipped unconscious because the guy didn't think I was giving him my wallet fast enough

Symbiont

>need to buy toilet paper
>Symbiont forms itself into a sweet Armani suit while whispering 'trust me on this'
>walk to the C store laughing the whole way because Murderskin tells such amazing jokes
>dude busts in with a gun
>says he's gonna shoot up the place unless we give him all our money
>'Free gun!' says Murderskin
>decide not to go all out, stick with the symbiont armani suit, people witness what looks like a total badass suit dude dodge and weave around bullets and knock the guy out with kickass kung fu
>have to turn down so many blowjobs

I feel like this is an easy choice
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.