[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can Stan Lee save capeshit? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: stanleethereflection.jpg (171KB, 640x900px) Image search: [Google]
stanleethereflection.jpg
171KB, 640x900px
Can Stan Lee save capeshit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khrWz6lkon4

>American comic pioneer Stan Lee (Spider-Man, X-Men, Heroman) revealed at the Los Angeles Comic Con event on Saturday a new promotional video, a teaser visual, and more staff for The Reflection animation project.

>Lee is credited with the original work, and Pow! Entertainment and Studio DEEN are credited with the project planning. Nagahama is co-creating and directing the 30-minute series at Studio DEEN, and he is also providing the original character designs. Yoshihiko Umakoshi (Casshern Sins, Berserk, Mushi-Shi) is adapting those designs for animation. British music producer and songwriter Trevor Horn is producing the music for the anime. Japanese idol group 9nine (Star Driver, Magi, My Little Monster) is performing an insert song for the series.
>>
>>87356549
No
>>
File: 4784.jpg (146KB, 835x1170px) Image search: [Google]
4784.jpg
146KB, 835x1170px
>Lee is credited with the original work
>>
>>87356549
Is there a longer version of that song? It was pretty good.
>>
Vaguely reminds me of REDLINE with all the black for shading. I'm on board.
>>
>female protagonist
Even in Japan?
>>
>>87356549
Well, it looks interesting enough. I'll check it out.
>>
>>87356838
>Japan waifu culture is SJW now
baka
>>
I love the style and animation looks solid
I enjoyed Heroman too
I'm down
>>
>>87356549
that PV looks fucking dope, been waiting for it for a while, cape anime is the only kind of anime aside from trigger and jjba that manages to still excite me
canĀ“t wait to see the guy with the X mask in action
>>
>>87356549
I like that they mention spider-man and x-men, instaed of other marvel properties
>>
Remember his other hot properties that took off?
Stripperella?
Mighty Seven?
>>
>>87356549
>Casshern sins.

I'll give it a go
>>
>>87364496
^This. Stan was only ever good at stealing coworkers' ideas and also fucking their wives when they weren't looking.
>>
>>87364092
Those were the only fairly successful ones that the nipponese actually watched. The avenger thing was Ehhh and iron man wasn't as well received at the time either. It just did ok if I recall
>>
>>87364515
So....being an alpha?

> stealing

They let him have them. Seeing as how he is the legal owner.
>>
>>87364542
No, Marvel/Disney is the legal owner.
>>
>>87364614
That he, being the legal owner sold to them because buying marvel was a better investment than Dc
>>
>Heroman
lmao
>>
>>87364639
Heroman was good, fight me fag
>>
File: Sensei23.jpg (182KB, 1183x1337px) Image search: [Google]
Sensei23.jpg
182KB, 1183x1337px
>>87356549
I have high hopes for this.
>>
I like the shading in that video. Really love the designs.
>>
>>87356549
>DEEN
>>
>>87365159
>season 2 never ever
It hurts, bros.
>>
File: Lina04.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Lina04.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
>>87366722
Some amazingly attractive character designs in that show.
>>
>>87365159
too fat
>>
File: Sensei03.jpg (493KB, 1067x1396px) Image search: [Google]
Sensei03.jpg
493KB, 1067x1396px
>>87366819
Fuck you, Sensei is perfect.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.