[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Marvel purposely planned the outrage around Mockingbird

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
Do you think Marvel purposely planned the outrage around Mockingbird in order for a much needed boost in sales?
>>
>>87351106
they did literally nothing prior to it so no
>>
File: Shut it down.png (198KB, 308x345px) Image search: [Google]
Shut it down.png
198KB, 308x345px
>>87351106
>>
Don't just say Marvel. There should be a WHO involved. The author, the artist, the promo people, an executive, the marketing department. Kate Leth. The easily triggered crowd at the comics press.

And I don't think so. If the author or marketing or editorial were doing it, they would have done it when they could take advantage of the ongoing floppy sales. There are no solicits in the pipeline for the author.

My unedeucated bet on the series of events:

>Author retcons from rape to lying 'ho.

>'erryone gets triggered.

>Comic canceled from low sales.

>Author gets a couple of retards on twitter continuing to be bitches.

>Author loses it, goes madagascar and shuts down everything.

>Clickbait press, bendis, ect, take note. Jump in and blame 4chan.
>>
They don't even need to plan this shit. Legbeards and neckbeards are so constantly at each others' throats that no matter what you do they will manufacture some hysteria over it.

Brevoort and Alonso probably love people like Cain because they can just sit back and watch the carnage unfold and the sales go up.
>>
File: 1477662101596.jpg (72KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1477662101596.jpg
72KB, 480x360px
>>87351106
WORST PART

Is that it was only 8 people on Twitter saying mild mean things.

Even the AUTHOR said that there was no harassement.

They don't need ACTUAL polemic or harassement to actually do their shit anymore.

They only need "journalists" to twist the truth.
>>
>>87352040

They haven't needed actual harassment, well ever. Not in the nazi or stalin eras, or even earlier.

But what made it more interesting was how hard the fuckheads went after people who asked to see the harassment, and redefined THAT as harassment too.
>>
>>87351136
This
>>
>>87351106

Marvel's higher-ups aren't that fucking smart.
>>
>>87351106
yes
>>
>>87351106
Yes
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.