[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were in charge of writing Spider-Man, how would you handle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: spider-man-2-train.jpg (54KB, 811x335px) Image search: [Google]
spider-man-2-train.jpg
54KB, 811x335px
If you were in charge of writing Spider-Man, how would you handle killing off the character for good?
You're allowed to modify his backstory as far back as you need for the sake of this question.
>>
>>87347207

Venom goes crazy and eats him. The symbiote escapes, infects a random host that works for PI, gets close to Peter because it doesn't trigger his senses, and it fucking eats him in half.
>>
File: 1477692078946.gif (883KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1477692078946.gif
883KB, 250x250px
>>87347625
Huh... Smart, I suppose.
>>
aids
>>
He dies of a virulent Staph infection
>>
Killing off a A lister cash cow hero for good is such a absurd idea I can't even think of a answer
>>
>>87347207
It'd be really fitting for him to have a meaningless death. No super villains, no giving his life to save a loved one, just some dude out to get him. It'd be even more ironic if the killer is out for Peter Parker and not Spider-man.

I was just about to post this when I realised that that's how he died in SM/DP
>>
He gets old and dies.
>>
>>87347207
He dies of old age, surrounded by the ones he loves. Having successfully trained up a new generation of superheroes who will carry on his legacy and keep the city safe.
>>
>>87347207
Dies peacefully in his sleep at the age of 110
>>
also, dysentry
>>
Something simple and honest. Peter chooses to die. Perhaps the Goblin has set up a trap and Pete's too late to see it coming, it's Pete or a bunch of civillians/MJ. Peter is at peace with it all and he dies, we see him sat on the Washington Bridge with Gwen looking at the Sunset, Uncle Ben, Captain Stacey and all the others are there. It's not bitter, grim or anything of a sort. Peter does the right thing. It's how all Heroes should die, and Spiderman more than any other.
>>
He dies undergoing Gender Reassignment surgery
>>
>>87349956
GIVE THIS MAN ALL THE AWARDS
>>
killed by his son spido ren
>>
During a cosmic event, Spider-man sacrifices himself to save the universe and is thrown into an abyss at the edge of time never to be seen again.

He then wakes up in a world where everyone has Spider-Man powers and always has where he reflects on what he can do with his life.

In the end, he decides to still be a hero, because it was never the power that made Peter a hero, but Peter.

END
>>
Fighting a ton of his rogues gallery and barely coming out on top.

Gives his great responsibility speech to Miles before dying.
>>
>>87350284
So, basically, Ultimate Spider-man's death, featuring a speech for Miles?
>>
>>87347207

Heroic death, with an inner speech of responsibility, that makes you think about how useless are those ideals or makes you wonder if that was the higher demonstration of responsibility.

Many attemps tried this, but everyone fucked it.

P.S.: In Bendis terms, Spider Gwen take his roles in the Avengers and the X men.
>>
File: U6L62qO.jpg (10KB, 261x196px) Image search: [Google]
U6L62qO.jpg
10KB, 261x196px
>>87349524
Either this or these
>>87350065
>>87349811
>>
>>87347207
Basically USM Peter's death.
That may have been the last good story Bendis ever wrote.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.