[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>10 or 15 years from now >kid reads Superman comic, movie,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Superman's_classic_pose.png (810KB, 858x684px) Image search: [Google]
Superman's_classic_pose.png
810KB, 858x684px
>10 or 15 years from now
>kid reads Superman comic, movie, TV show and/or cartoon
>I wanna see more of this guy!
>decides to search for older Superman stuff
>Huh? What's with the red underwear?

Will this be a thing?
>>
>>87256700
Of course not. No one will be reading Superman comics, watching movies, tv shows, cartoons, etc., in 10 years.
>>
>>87256723
>this idiot actually believes this
>>
>>87256738
Thanks for the (you)
>>
>>87256700
>Will this be a thing?
It already is a thing, m8. Normies never liked the underwear, and that sentiment has only gotten stronger over time.
>>
>>87256700
>KEK WHY IS HE SO SKINNY, MORE LIKE SKELETONMAN
>>
The image of Superman extends far past any media. In most merchandise he still has the shorts, and in any parody or other tribute he has them.

DC can keep him without the underoos for another 75 years but that image is too ingrained in popular culture to ever go away.
>>
>>87256700
you do know that up until the part where Lois starts thinking her weird poem, that was the epitome of superman, right?
>>
>>87256700
Kids don't read superman comics.
>>
>people thinks the trunks won't come back eventually

kek

Attempts to make a costume "cooler" have literally NEVER stuck around permanently. NEVER. Not even once. Prove me wrong. You will find the task impossible.
>>
>>87258020
It's been a long time now m8
>>
>>87257916
I have a 9 year old nephew who owns the Death of Superman book and he read it all the time.
>>
In 18 years Superman will enter the public domain.
>>
>>87258096
>Modern day children hate Superman so much they read his death all the time
Where did DC go wrong?
>>
>>87258020
Spider-Man's wings
Nightwing's disco costume
Wonder Woman's baggy shorts
Barry Allen's original belt
>>
>>87256700
Superman merchandise is made commonly with the classic design.

I don't think it'll catch many people unawares.
>>
>>87258166
Superman will never fully enter public domain, the same as mickey mouse
>>
>>87258190
I know you're fucking around, but it's technically his dad's book and it's the only comic he has. He loves Superman though.
>>
>>87258264
I can't see Disney being able to extend copyrights again in this day and age.
>>
>>87258235
>Spider-Man's wings
come in and out all the time
>Nightwing's disco costume
not really an attempt to make it "cooler" and more a movement to make it easier to draw
>Wonder Woman's baggy shorts
wonder woman's bottoms are always changing
>Barry Allen's original belt
consolidating barry's and wally's into one thing. besides it was fucking confusing to draw it always one way facing right another way facing left
>>
>>87256700
>Huh? What's with the red underwear?
Newfags will probably ask this in a couple decades.
>>
File: 1449654121622.jpg (26KB, 370x299px) Image search: [Google]
1449654121622.jpg
26KB, 370x299px
>DC bloodsacrificed Superbro and the Red Trunks for the success of Rebirth

Who do you think they'd have to kill to turn the DCEU around?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.