[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why did Rose have to execute Pink Diamond? What was the danger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: latest-20.png (653KB, 900x1800px) Image search: [Google]
latest-20.png
653KB, 900x1800px
So why did Rose have to execute Pink Diamond? What was the danger in simply sending her to the temple?
>>
>>87249630
so that she can be free and rose could make her own choices.
>>
File: tumblr_nwa7l3pEd41ug6fi4o1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x1706px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwa7l3pEd41ug6fi4o1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x1706px
>>87249685
Wait, are you saying Pink Diamond could aomehow control her while destroyed? Because Rose clearly made many of her own choices before shattering her, and Peridot switched sides while YD is still alive.
>>
>>87249764
I think the diamonds have some kind of influence in gems and only the ones with a powerful will can overcome it but...not for long, they eventually comply to the orders thanks to them being made that way.
the only think I have in mind is that a gem can be influenced if said gem is close to that diamond.
>>
>>87249630
Diamonds aren't people. They are the oppressors so they don't deserve any mercy.

t. Crystal Gem
>>
>>87250590
think of it like a queen ant/queen bee with her workers.
the queen have a powerful influence over their hierarchy and the same happens with gems it's seems, but only that is more complicated and infinitely more complex and it's obvious that the diamonds have something that allows them to control or influence gems in mass, more so if they are made with that purpose.
>>
>>87249630
I just wish they would just air the lore heavy episodes explaining Rose's past and Pink Diamond already.

All these filler episodes are fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>87250789
I agree but as someone on here told me before, they make all these filler episodes as a means to air reruns with out confusing kids on the story. Like if they played jail break, kids would have no context on to what is even going on and have no interest.
>>
>>87249630
Sending a Diamond into hiding would only make the followers try to break her out. The soldiers would soon barrage all bases for as long as it takes to get their diamond back. It's better to send the message of "Don't fuck with Earth" rather than a kidnapping & ransom.
>>
File: 1476655061228.png (156KB, 236x237px) Image search: [Google]
1476655061228.png
156KB, 236x237px
>>87249630
>someone asks matt ina tweet if diamonds can be bubbled
>"HAHA NO"
Matt is a liar
Therefor PD is bubbled
>>
>>87251060
Obviously that wasn't the case, since it made HW swear bloody vengeance the same way USA did after Pearl Harbor.

Besides having a Diamond captive would've been a great bargaining chip for diplomacy.
>>
>>87251300
Homeworld didn't launch the wmd until after Pink Diamond was shattered.

Holding Pink Diamond prisoner would lead to relentless rescue attempts. Homeworld would never give up if they knew she was in stasis. If Pink Diamond were freed, what could possibly make Homeworld keep their word about their terms of agreement? Likely as soon as Pink Diamond would be released, she would have sworn vengance on her captors.
>>
>>87251519
>Homeworld didn't launch the wmd until after Pink Diamond was shattered.
Wasn't that what I impied?
>Holding Pink Diamond prisoner would lead to relentless rescue attempts. Homeworld would never give up if they knew she was in stasis.
The battles would've died down significantly, since with PD being in CG's mercy, Homeworld would've been more careful when them.
>If Pink Diamond were freed, what could possibly make Homeworld keep their word about their terms of agreement? Likely as soon as Pink Diamond would be released, she would have sworn vengance on her captors.
It all depends on the terms on which the PD was released, and if they were beneficial to CGs.
>>
>>87249630
>So why did Rose have to execute Pink Diamond?
Because she felt Bayonetta was one of the weakest of Platinum's games, and looking at PD all the time was utterly maddening.

For the record, Rose was a diehard Wonderful 101 fan. Just in case anyone was wondering.
>>
>>87249630
It was for Earth. What that means isn't really clear, but odds are it was to cut off the head of snake.Alternatively PD ordered her to, but that is pure asspull at this moment.

Without their diamond Earth's infrastructure would be weakened. Until BD's arrival, assuming PD was shattered at the beginning of the rebellion, Earth would be without a governor.
>>
>>87252128
Same would apply if Pink Diamond was just captured though.
>>
>>87252457
Not really. Shattering her ends any threat she poses permanently and would give one hell of a morale blow. The gems seem to view diamonds as gods, so killing a god would do nigh irreparable damage to the Gempire. Capturing her alive gives gems a rallying point and a goal to work towards. In essence it would only cause them to fight more fervently. Shattering her would also shatter the illusion of godhood. This would have the effect of causing gems to question their entire system. If you were raised your entire life to believe Jim was a god and then someone walked up and shot Jim and killed Jim it would force you to question EVERYTHING. If someone kidnapped Jim you would do everything in your power to get him back. You would likely question his godhood in the second scenario, but it wouldn't be as completely earth shaking as if he had been killed right in front of you. It is true vengeance would also be a consequence, but that would come either way. Whether you shatter PD, bubble her or just wage your rebellion without harming her the Diamonds are using eligious devotion to combat you. As long as they exist they are a source of strength for the gems fighting underneath them.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.