[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know Cyclops going from "the boy scout" to the pro-mutant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

I know Cyclops going from "the boy scout" to the pro-mutant militant he is today isn't exactly news at this point, but what arc(s) should I read if I want to see it unfold?
>>
>>87249573
I know a lot of people will direct you to AvX, but honestly, it all started with Decimation.
>>
Everything from New X-Men until AvX. Then stop and forget X-comics exist.
>>
>>87250204
AvX Consequences is worth a read and important to the arc.
>>
>>87250204
Thanks.
>>
>>87250282
That, too.
>tfw we could get Gillen's Cyclops-Men: Hunt for Sinister
Bendy Boy is fucked when I invent time travel.
>>
>>87250204
I did and know I don't what this thread is about.
>>
>>87250282
This. Skip AvX and read Consequences
>>
The one where he was right.
>>
>>87250285
While your at it read X-Force and Uncanny X-Force. The first is a Cyclops sanctioned kill squad the 2nd is the follow up and a really great read
>>
>>87250506
Seconding Uncanny X-Force. Just finished it and it was a lot of fun, great action but also good story and usually gorgeous art.

It also has one of the few tolerable depictions of Deadpool, where his CHIMICHANGA LOL SO RANDOM schtick is balanced out by his teammates.
>>
>>87250614
>It also has one of the few tolerable depictions of Deadpool, where his CHIMICHANGA LOL SO RANDOM schtick is balanced out by his teammates.
I think his first solo comic was quite good because of all the personal stuff going on as well. He's at his best when his silliness is clearly a defense mechanism from his internal difficulties, and when, whenever he's actually happy, he tones it down a bit.

I cried in his origin story when he told his girlfriend, who he'd planned on proposing to, that she was just a fling and he never loved her, because he didn't want her to have to watch him die of cancer.

Or what about when he says his daughter is the first evidence he's ever had that he can make something beautiful?
>>
>>87250506
>Uncanny X-Force

this is good advice.

if you liked AoA, that's another reason
>>
File: modern_x-men_rec.png (1007KB, 7211x1035px) Image search: [Google]
modern_x-men_rec.png
1007KB, 7211x1035px
>>87249573
Essential row should pretty much cover it.
>>
>>87252359
I am not an ant. This is not for me.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.