[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Spider Woman the Wonder Woman of Marvel https://m.youtub

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: spider-woman-oldlook.jpg (107KB, 634x679px) Image search: [Google]
spider-woman-oldlook.jpg
107KB, 634x679px
Is Spider Woman the Wonder Woman of Marvel

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ_SqoJDCr0

She even spins to change costumes
>>
>>87240344
no thatd be Carol for some reason apparently?

i think Wanda deserved it more though
>>
File: 1474122736290.jpg (327KB, 905x900px) Image search: [Google]
1474122736290.jpg
327KB, 905x900px
>>87240344
>>
>>87240344
If anything Jennifer Walters or carol fit ww better. Thematically Thor does so girl Thor is pretty much ww
>>
>>87240389
Wanda is zantanna or raven
>>
>>87240389
>>87240512
Pls. No more captain shit lesbian
>>
Storm is the wonder woman of Marvel
>>
yeah
both have been secret agents, both had tv shows, both lesbians, both have space pirate days
>>
Marvel doesn't have a WW.
WW is a well known name. No normies know who Spider Woman or Captain Marvel etc are.
>>
>>87240344
No.
She was quite honestly only around because female heros were popular for a short while and marvel wanted to tie the name down.

Also, current SpiderWoman got knocked up by the now Butch Lesbian Cap Marvel.
On purpose.
She then spent multiple issues of her book putting herself in harms way, for no real reason while heavily pregnant, THEN bitching about being a single mother. and how tough it is.

Now she's in a quasi relationship with the "father" and they're subtly pushing her into a more fem lipstick lesbian role, which includes more modest tits and ass and a far smaller body too carols androgynous well built butch lesbian role.

They're basically both poison as characters now and will never be able to be sold in the mainstream ever.

>>87240512
No one will ever take She-Hulk seriously. Doesn't matter that she's one of the two top lawyers on the planet and successfully pleaded the case of all human life and the earth with the living tribunal or anything.

She's a more interesting character but women will not like her becuase she's sexy as fuck and has her shit together and fucks a lot of dudes and has no hints of bisexuality(which would be a way to protect her from the angry online feminist types).

>>87240596
Wanda is too much of a complete clusterfuck as a character to take seriously.
I mean, they'll have to redo her from the ground up to make her marketable.
>>
>>87240682
No one really knows who or what WW is outside of nearly middle aged women and gays anon.

Most adults under the age of 30 and children know Starfire, Raven, Bat themed and associated chicks(the straight versions from other media not the all gay all the time versions from the comics) and Supergirl.
In that order.
That's it.

WW is that thing that their dragqueen neighbor dresses up as on Halloween.
>>
>>87240344
Not after the stupid pregnancy storyline.
>>
>>87240344
Stop this meme, Marvel will never have their own Wonder Woman.
>>
>>87240820
>She was quite honestly only around because female heros were popular for a short while and marvel wanted to tie the name down.

Actually she was created for this exact reason

http://mst3k.wikia.com/wiki/The_Wild_Wild_World_of_Batwoman
>>
>>87240604

> I don't really understand why they chose Carol. I only know her by how they present her today.

You know if they would have handled her better and slow burn her way into the A-list with competent writers and clear path of their direction, she wouldn't be in this shitfest right now. Carol aside, if it'll be another female character that they chose, what makes you think Marvel will handle that character differently?

Every A-lister that is involved in the major events of the past decade has already been, in one way or another, bastardized for the sake of plot device. Character dissonance over integrity to pander a demographic that has little to no interest in the industry other than having their demands for their standards met.
>>
>>87242149

t. Carolfag

your waifu was never interesting to begin with. Stop pretending as if she's worth this whole shilling.
>>
>>87240666
Nice try, Mephisto. Storm can't sustain solo book.
>>
File: 1473300094236.jpg (408KB, 621x960px) Image search: [Google]
1473300094236.jpg
408KB, 621x960px
WANDA WOMAN
>>
Carolfag fuck off and stop ruining gay thread with your shitty art
>>
>>87240389

Jean Grey deserved it more, but they fucked up her death/rebirth so badly it couldn't be her. She got a bit too stuck with Scott. To truly be the "Wonder Woman" she needs a non-powered loved interest or rotating love interest.

Sue Storm never got popular enough...or featured enough. Stuck as a wife and really tied to a team. (Wasp similar issue.)

Also if the characters film rights are with fox, they didn't get heightened importance in 2005 when marvel got money to make movies. Look at the list marvel had to choose from to elevate to number 1 girl. She-Hulk? Wanda? Black Widow?
>>
>>87243709
>Jean Grey deserved it more
This. I really think Jean should have been marvel wonder woman.
>>
File: Untitled.png (46KB, 588x309px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
46KB, 588x309px
Is Bendis retarded? How does someone with such opinions still employed? Can we somehow send SJWs after him, with WW being in UN and all?
>>
>>87242149
This.

Carol happens to be the unlucky one to be put into this millhouse. I'm just glad it's not Jen or Wanda.
>>
>>87243070
This
>>
>>87243070
/thread
Wanda is Marvel's Wanda Woman
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.