[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

that doesn't even make sense... doctors can't remove

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 8

File: sfp-6-92-for-web.png (581KB, 775x1144px) Image search: [Google]
sfp-6-92-for-web.png
581KB, 775x1144px
that doesn't even make sense... doctors can't remove enough hearts from her in 40 hours per month to fulfill the demands of the entire world regardless of how fast she regenerates them.
>>
What about matching blood types?
>>
FUCKING TITLE THIS THREAD "STRONG FEMALE PROTAGONIST" SO MY FILTER CAN CATCH IT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.

I HAVE THESE THREADS FILTERED SO I DON'T FUCKING PUT MY FIST THROUGH THE WALL AT THIS SHITTY FUCKING COMIC

DIE DIE DIE
>>
It might sustain the people in developed countries in the most critical of situations? But obviously they aren't gong to be able to get to the ones who are too poor to even hear about this kind of thing or can't pay to get to the hospital or pay for surgery unless there's something else going on here (I've only seen this one page, not sure about the universe of this comic).

>>87230977
Pretty sure there's more to organ matching than blood types.
>>
>>87230933
>>87230933
Why not? With essentially unlimited hearts and an immortal patient, it isn't like they need to be as painstakingly careful as they would in a normal surgery. Even if they could only remove the hearts a tenth as fast as she could regenerate them (which is admittedly generous), that's 600 hearts an hour, 24000 a month, 288000 a year. That's more than 50 times enough hearts to fulfill the annual number of transplants performed currently.
>>87230977
>>87231091
It was already explained that, probably because of her regenerative capabilities, transplants using her organs have an even higher success rate than those from people who would normally be good matches.
>>
>>87230977
super powers handle that, these are super hearts.
>>87231091
>Pretty sure there's more to organ matching than blood types.
takes care of all the other stuff too, they even last for a really long time in refrigerators so transport is a breeze compared to other organs.

>doesn't help people too poor for surgery
One of the characters has brought this up before, but even getting enough hearts to remove that as the bottleneck for transplants compared to money and other logistical issues would still be considered a pretty good achievement even by blondie's very high standards.

My issue is that those numbers seem to still lead to the bottleneck for transplants still lying in the number of available organs. A doctor moving with the elegance of a butcher in a hurry (you don't really need much precision with the regenerator) should still only be able to remove like 4 hearts per minute. 40 hours at that pace would be 9600 hearts, which I simply don't believe is enough to satisfy the demands of the entire world. The only way I think this could work is if they were extracting hearts to use as seeds and then cutting them up further afterwards to allow them to regenerate into more hearts, which would also imply a more bizarre scenario of hearts regenerating into further full instances of Feral.

And it is important to completely remove the bottleneck of "organs available for patients" because Feral is willing to be in surgery 24/7 if that means saving more lives, she would only agree to come out of surgery if there were literally no benefit to anyone.
>>
>>87231185
>That's more than 50 times enough hearts to fulfill the annual number of transplants performed currently.
But that number is heavily bottlenecked by available organs, the number of people who die due to logistics, lack of a matching donor, and a simple lack of supply are magnitudes more.
>>
>>87230933
I read most of this until they tried to imply the invisible "rapist" killer might've had a point. I remember regenerative bitch actually being kind of an interesting thing but I don't recall her being so generic looking. She looked fucked up.
>>
>>87231389
>I read most of this until they tried to imply the invisible "rapist" killer might've had a point.
they didn't imply that
they implied that people would think that, which is an accurate reflection of reality
something about this comic makes /co/ turn off their brains.
>>
>>87231432
>they implied that people would think that, which is an accurate reflection of reality
I suppose, but that was also where I felt the writing itself had stopped being interesting and was just kinda spinning its wheels.
>>
>>87231477
OK
>>
>>87230977

She can apparently donate to everyone everywhere, because superpowers.
>>
>>87231312
>My issue is that those numbers seem to still lead to the bottleneck for transplants still lying in the number of available organs. A doctor moving with the elegance of a butcher in a hurry (you don't really need much precision with the regenerator) should still only be able to remove like 4 hearts per minute. 40 hours at that pace would be 9600 hearts, which I simply don't believe is enough to satisfy the demands of the entire world. The only way I think this could work is if they were extracting hearts to use as seeds and then cutting them up further afterwards to allow them to regenerate into more hearts, which would also imply a more bizarre scenario of hearts regenerating into further full instances of Feral.

I have no idea what the numbers are, but how many people worldwide actually *need* hearts at any given time? Remember that they don't need a new one every week, and Feral has already been an organ factory for quite some time already. We don't know how much of the America's "backlog" still exists compared to the real world.
>>
>>87231389
I don't like the art style shift either. >>87231346
In the US, there are about 3000 heart transplants performed per year. Another estimated 3000 are on the waiting list at any given moment. US has about 1/20th of the population of the world, so if we take that 6000 and multiple it by 20, we get 120,000. Which is still less than half of what they'd get from Feral if they removed 1 heart/minute.
>>
>>87230933
what happened to the guy the MC bullied into do a good thing?
>>
>>87231682
dunno yet, presumably crying in his room
>>
Now that Feral is actually world-changingly powerful, I bet she gets killed.
>>
Some context here:

>Feral hit on the MC after their first team-up
>The MC turned her down (and reflexively punched her through a window) because she wasn't gay

Separately from this:

>The artist for this comic was in a long-term relationship with her bf
>She and he moved cross-country
>She almost immediately ditched him realised she was gay and hooked up with another girl, the author of Nimona

So... what's the over/under on Allison and Feral getting together this time around?
>>
>>87231706

It's arguable that she can't change the world in a way that seriously affects any major powers. As far as I know, no one's getting rich off of organ donors, or at least, no one whose riches depend on there being multiple donors rather than one.
>>
>>87231706
What if that's why Patrick baited Allison into doing this? Maybe he wants to draw out the Illuminati.
>>
>>87231766
Is that why their art styles are so similar/garbage?
>>
>>87231706
Hopefully. This is the exact set of circumstances Allison has been trying to put together in order to invoke the evil conspiracy out of hiding.
>>
>>87231808
Does Feral know she's being used as live bait?
>>
>>87231766
highly unlikely, Allison is shown to be heterosexual and I doubt the author would treat sexuality as a choice.
>>
so I have to ask any doctor anons here. if feral came to and offered to be a living organ farm like she is, same conditions and every thing.
as a doctor would you let her do It?
I need this for a argument
>>
>>87231830
No one else knows about the conspiracy, that would involve Allison disclosing her friendship with the greatest supervillain ever known who is also an expert at manipulating people.
>>
>>87231312
The needs of modern America maybe. Def not the entire world. And you would build a facility solely for Feral if she really could fix the organ demands of the entire world.
>>
>>87231766
>hooked up with another girl, the author of Nimona

lol seriously?
>>
>>87231706
>>87231803
>>87231808
>>87231782
It will actually be the power-boosting rich guy that gets killed.
>>
>>87231927
That would be a real ethical problem for Allison.
>>
>>87231988
Yeah. He's also the more threatening target because of his potential to exponentially accelerate other supers, and you can actually kill him because he doesn't have insane regenerative powers.
>>
>>87231766
Lemme guess. She moved to Portland.
>>
>>87231782
>As far as I know, no one's getting rich off of organ donors
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organ_trade
>>
>>87232200
LA.
>>
>>87231312
>>87231346
>>87231660
I crunched the numbers once, even including new additions to the waiting list Feral would start clearing out the lists for less common transplants in a few weeks since regular donations are still being done as her donations are being kept secret to prevent reprisals by anti-super organizations. That in turn leads to an interesting implication that there is a massive conspiracy surrounding her. Organ donation is a heavily publicized health topic and information on transplants, waiting lists, and organ supply are all widely available. That would mean that they'd have to alter the data to cover up what Feral is doing. They're implanting organs from someone with what is essentially a genetic disorder into thousands of people without any studies being done on possible effects, they're misleading the medical and scientific community, the government, and the public about a public health issue, and they'd have to allow normal donations to continue regardless of need and transplant patients would be given unnecessary medication for the rest of their lives to continue the charade.
>>
I believe one anon did the math before and calculated that non boosted Jane could produce enough organs for the donar list of the world within a year. Now its just a matter of paying costs to get the operations done and people flown to the spots.
>>
If this were a different comic her enhanced powers would cause her organs to continue healing while inside people and turn them into copies of her.
>>
>>87232543
>If this were a different comic with different themes then a different set of events would unfold
So? The point of this comic really has nothing to do with simple fables about recklessness.
>>
>>87230933
this gonna backfire right?
>>
>>87230933
Is it weird that I think compelling Max to help Feral is itself wrong but, because Feral is a friend, that makes it morally right?

Not necessarily because it forces him to act from his entirely unique position, but because it puts him in a danger as >>87231927 points out. Forcing him to use his powers to make transplants available worldwide is one thing, but I'd personally see it as morally righteous to inflict some pain upon someone like Max to prevent constant torment of a friend.

I mean, this comic can waffle on about ethics in a roughshod manner all it wants, but the reality is the interests of friends and family trumps most others.
>>
>>87231585
Or maybe she's just O negative
>>
>>87235514
I mean you can think it's morally right but by any reasonable standard of morals it's certainly morally wrong. The whole point of society is that you aren't solely dependent on the morality of "the interests of friends and family".

Vengeance is mine, sayeth the Lord.
>>
>>87235543
>Implying that's not a Superpower
>>
>>87231665
I think her powering the world is more hypothetical. As they said, transportation and storage become problems eventually. But within a certain (impressively large) radius, she can now meet demand. Add on to the fact normal transplants will still happen, and it's plausible they can take her off the machine now.

Also, don't forget this world has better tech then ours in several areas, one would imagine medical is included. The numbers of organs needed might simply be lower in this world.
>>
>>87235514
I had this argument in their disqus, but it bears repeating.

If all the starfish on the beach can be saved with the death of one turtle, will it matter any less or more to the starfish? Probably not. It'll matter to that turtle though.
>>
>>87231782
All the game changers were killed though, and she is now a game changer. But I think other anon's are right, if she is killed, it'll be as an afterthought. The real target is going to be Max.

Crack theory: Instead, Max IS the conspiracy. He puts together a team that'd make Patrick jealous, since it's a team full of game changers. Including the guy who can now time travel: the one way to beat a mind reader? Have the conspiracy start long after he was looking for it. "fuck all the really special ones" makes for good villian motivation. And then he waits to go after Allison after she makes him what he needs to be. A hero of course. Out to stop the great Tyrant.
>>
>>87235514
>Is it weird that I think compelling Max to help Feral is itself wrong but, because Feral is a friend, that makes it morally right?

It isn't right, in any sense. You can't force someone to do something against their will that might get them killed just because it might help your friend or anyone else and still claim to hold the moral high ground.
>>
>>87232312
Wait why are you assuming they aren't revealing the source of the organs? Even at the start the only thing they were keeping secret was her specific location; they never mentioned hiding the fact that she was donating.

Most people are probably not insane enough to reject organ transplants even if they are from mutie scum (most)
>>
>>87231988
of course, kidnapping and hurting him and forcing him to use his powers wasn't a problem...
>>
>>87235543

Organ transplants are a little more finicky than just that.
>>
File: comeonnow.jpg (45KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
comeonnow.jpg
45KB, 600x375px
>>87230933
>your entire fucking heart regenerates in a minute
>but somehow we can keep you under and keep an incision from closing as we cut
Strong Female Protagonist has been saved from consequences by her greatest sidekick and ally: bad writing!
>>
>>87231706
I mean... how? Especially now?
>>
>>87237115
Wouldn't they just remove a large enough area of skin for the majority of the procedure?

Or constant minor re-incisions.
>>
>>87231844
Yeah I don't really get that. I mean you'd think even if it was consensual, it would still be immensely traumatizing for everyone involved.

Like it's pretty much Those Who Walk From Omelas, except the world is only very slightly better than it currently is, as opposed to being a utopia.
>>
>>87237115

You know most tissue gives way to scalpels pretty quickly, right? They don't need five minutes with a hacksaw to get her liver out.
>>
>>87235582
>>87235983

Well, if we ignore for the moment that Max is at risk of repeated abuse from others now it might be considered a little simpler. Surely inconveniencing one person to prevent the excruciating pain of another would be a good thing? This gets into the whole Deontological vs Utilitarian viewpoint, so we can't really answer that without delving into those two opposing guidelines in depth.
Let's consider Max's actions. To consider his stance of resistance moral a number of conclusions would require a few points of discussion. If he is in the wrong for refusing to use his unique powers, is SFP in the right for ensuring that he does?

1) He is in a unique position to prevent the suffering of others. (We can probably agree on this)

2) His unique position does not confer any unique responsibilities. (I would say it in fact does, similar to say how an ancestrally inherited position such as monarchy would)

3) The use of (reasonable) force by another to ensure he does adhere to those unique responsibilities, should they exist, is not morally wrong.
>>
>>87237115
I'm gonna chalk that up to some sort of passive control. Although some great drama would be had if things did go the way you're thinking.
>Your organs regen crazy fast now, but we can barely keep a scalpel in you, soooooooo nobody gets any more organs. My bad yo.
>>
>>87237404
They would have to at the very least crack and hold open her rib cage to access the heart if that's their goal, and if you can't keep a cut from healing itself as you make the incision you're going to have a hard time accomplishing anything at all.
>>
>>87237266
>Those Who Walk From Omelas

Damn nigga.
>>
>>87237404
Imagine you're trying to remove her heart without damaging it so that it can be properly transplanted, so you can't just rip it out you have to cut it out.

You go to cut the pulmonary artery, but as your scalpel moves along the artery and the metal no longer separates the tissue it immediately reconnects.

Now realize that you face that sort of issue at every step of the brutal process of opening up someone's rib cage to access their organs.
>>
>>87237607
I didn't remember the name of the specific story, it was anoher anon who reminded me.

Weirdly, I don't see that line of reasoning brought up in the website's comment section at all. Like... I'd be incredibly surprised if no one involved in Feral farming had killed themselves.
>>
>>87237679
Well it's not identical as Feral is volunteering, and could opt out at any time. And she is also an adult.
>>
>>87237641

I think you underestimate how long a minute actually is, or overestimate the difficulty of keeping a ribcage open (though I admit I don't know what the precise ramifications would be of a ribcage regenerating while it's open).

Remember that Feral isn't any stronger or tougher than a normal human, and that the doctors don't need to give any care to reducing the damage to her body. Yes, they don't want to do any damage to the heart as they remove it, but they can be as rough as they with the tissue three inches away if they just leave themselves with a little extra "safety margin".
>>
I'm still amazed that they never scienced a way to at least stop it from hurting Feral, like does her brain not regenerate properly or does her healing prioritize the central nervous system so there isn't a way to stop her brain from registering pain signals?
>>
>>87237708
True, but I guess I feel like most humans just aren't really wired to be able to handle this situation.

On the other hand, considering how Feral doesn't really seem like she's suffered irreperable mental and emotional trauma from this, maybe Allison and jackass psychic guy were dramatically underestimating Feral's ability to cope with pain?
>>
>>87237679
but she wanted to do it, that was the point. The kid in Omelas never got the choice, and they couldn't let him free without destroying society

>>87237805
Severing nerves hurts, painkillers don't work. What else is there?
>>
File: 1234132432412.png (54KB, 248x401px)
1234132432412.png
54KB, 248x401px
>>87230933
Seriously though, how much fucking money could you make off this if you sold your hearts instead of donated?

I mean, shit mang, spending 40 hours a week completely unconscious and slowly becoming a millionaire for doing literally nothing? I'd sure as fuck give away my hearts.
>>
File: 1457146716775.jpg (13KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
1457146716775.jpg
13KB, 400x266px
>>87230933
I only have the bare minimum knowledge of this comic but I hope all her donated hyper regenerating organs try to assimilate their new hosts creating a horrific plague, making this extreme martyrism absolutist pointless
>>
>>87237591
What if they just quickly put something in to block the regenerating tissue and then removed it at the end of surgery?
>>
>>87237115
Meat from the meat dimension.
>>
>>87231312
>which would also imply a more bizarre scenario of hearts regenerating into further full instances of Feral.

>Go home with a new heart, and a new outlook on life.
>Love your family.
>Help your community.
>Wake up in the middle of the night, chest on fire.
>Go to bathroom.
>Flick on light.
>See a semi-developed woman's face pressing against your chest from the inside as it drawls out "murrrrr....."
>>
>>87237540
I definitely thought that was where it was going
>>
File: img36.jpg (53KB, 713x468px)
img36.jpg
53KB, 713x468px
>smoking in a hospital
i bet her fucking hearts come out looking like this
>>
>>87238250

They regenerate the damage.

Although, now that I think about it, I think she might be in a dedicated facility rather than a hospital.
>>
>>87238128
>>87238250
Oooh, or maybe all that extra cellular growth leads to super cancer and she ends up like Deadpool, along with any organ recipients.
>>
>>87238250

Thing is it does take time to damage a heart, and since she keeps making new ones the new ones are clean. Even though she's damaging the current heart when they get in there they probably just chuck the one she damaged away and then harvest the clean one that grows in its place.
>>
>>87235514
SHE VIOLATED THE NAP, ANON.
>>
If they cut her in half (vertically), which half would regenerate?
>>
>>87238679
>Even though she's damaging the current heart

To be fair, one or two cigarette's worth of damage to a heart is probably less than you or I would have picked up over a lifetime of second-hand smoke.

Let's not forget that her healing powers probably undo whatever damage she actually does, anyway.
>>
>>87237958
A-fucking-men.
>>
>>87230933
This is inevitably going to come back to bite them in the ass.

Like it'll turn out one of the reasons Max doesn't use his abilities is because it causes the super-charged abilities to backfire with extended use or something, so like Feral will be fine and all of a sudden she'll go full-Tetsuo and turn into a giant tumor or some shit and die, along with thousands of the people who received her organs.

Allison crossed the line.
>>
>>87230933
What's preventing her from regenerating during the surgery? What happens if it regenerates even faster and starts regenerating while it's being removed l?
>>
>>87238250
Id be more concerned about the oxygen lines within the hospital catching fire and possibly causing the building to explode.
>>
>>87239301

You know they don't just pump pure oxygen into all of the vents, right?
>>
>>87239285
honestly I kind of hope they just let it be a bad thing because it was wrong, not because the universe is secretly just and punishes hubris

but yeah if the conspirators don't kill Max or Feral then that's probably where this is going
>>
>>87239438
Maybe it won't be that bad, but there've got to be some serious negative consequences here, whether it's karma or whatever else.
>>
>>87239463
Honestly? There already is a negative consquence here. Namely, that there was a situation where hurting someone who hadn't really done anything wrong was hugely beneficial to everyone.

And despite (or because) her best efforts, Allison is not a very well-reasoned woman or even that bright.

There doesn't NEED to be some kind of monkey's paw to make this not a good thing for Feral or for humanity, all there needs to be is that now that Allison has seen how much good can come from a small act of coersion, she's probably gonna try again. And Again.
>>
>inb4 an evil corporation gets a patent for Feral's hearts and charges out the ass for them
>>
>>87239642
Not sure if that's reasonable, though at the same time I hope they're giving Feral some kind of financial compensation, since now she has free time to act as a human instead of meat.
>>
>>87231585
Teleporters exist. The logistics get much easier that way and she does have a teleporter friend that would rather she not have to spend so much as an extra second on her being tortured.
>>
>>87237115
You're just not being very creative. It can be as simple as shoving something in the way after bisecting her with a saw before taking it back out again.
>>87238128
The entire plan seems to have some glaring holes from start to finish.
>>
>>87239690
It's kinda of what happened with AIDS. People that discovered they were immune to AIDS tried to work with scientists to help discover a cure/vaccine. Then the corporations turns around and patented the DNA of the people that did so. They can't even legally go to somebody else that isn't a jackass because they don't have the legal right to their own DNA or anyone studying their body anymore.
>>
>>87240474
How the fuck can you patent someone else's DNA without their consent? Like shouldn't the patent office shut that the fuck down?
>>
>>87240500
Do you honestly think the patent office is there to protect anyone but corporations? Don't be ridiculous
>>
>>87239068
>If they cut her in half (vertically), which half would regenerate?
I would guess both would regenerate if supplied with something to metabolize into new flesh.

If not, then Feral's regeneration could be linked to a somadynamic field effect, and they need to keep transplant recipients the fuck away from her.

>>87239438
I want it to backfire such that Alison has to go back to Max to try and undo his powerup, only to find out that Max has become an hero.
>>
>>87240500

TLDR they thought it was an open source project but it turned out to be run by disney all along.
>>
>>87240474
That is some straight up /x/-tier bullshit right there.
>>
>>87230933
>regenerating a heart every minute
>for 40 hours a month
You know that's over 2000 hearts a month right?
>>
>>87240767
Yeah, but there are a lot of people who need organ transplants.
>>
>>87240786
>Worldwide, about 3,500 heart transplants are performed annually
>She can generate over 40,000 hearts a year
>Over 10 times the current of heart transplants a year
>>
>>87240786
Yes, but that's mainly because so many people are on waiting lists. The problem is getting ahead of the curve.

There are about 120,000 people in the US who are currently on the organ donor list. About 60% are waiting on kidneys, 22% on livers, 10% on hearts, 5% on lungs, and 3% on other transplants.

2000 hearts a month would completely clear out the US heart transplant list in about six months.
4000 kidneys a month would completely clear out the US kidney transplant list in eighteen months.
etc etc etc

And that's ignoring the thousands of donor organs that enter the system every day from normal people.
>>
>>87240830
God dammit we just had this discussion multiple times. Read the thread

>>87231346
>>
>>87240830
I don't think the amount of heart transplants that are actually performed is a good metric because there might be a shortage.

>>87240879
Yeah... not sure what they're gonna do with that. Like organs that don't come from Feral are objectively inferior, because Feral's organs have a 0% rejection rate for some reason, and are probably supernaturally healthy. Are they just gonna throw it in the garbage?

Also, are they gonna use teleporters and speedsters to bring Feral's organs worldwide? Is that even legal?

Saying there are logistical problems is, if anything, an understatement.
>>
>>87240767
She's regenerating ~9 times a minute.
That's 21,600 hearts in 40 hours.
Average human heart is about .75 LB, so she's producing over 16 thousand pounds of tissue in those 40 hours. We can charitably assume her metabolism can convert burger into heart at about 20% efficiency, so she'll need to consume around 40 tons of burger each month, or about one ton for each hour she spends under the knife. She will spend the rest of her free time relieving herself of the remaining 32 tons of burger. For a 720 hour month Feral will have to squat out 1.5 lbs of post production burger every minute for the rest of her life.
>>
>>87241029
quit trying to turn this into your disgusting forced feeding fetish, whizzard.
>>
>>87241029
I'm pretty sure that, much like Logan, Feral produces meat from the meat dimension.

Though that doesn't seem very trustworthy.
>>
>>87240980
The logistical problems are kind of raised by the Doctor here. Essentially, before the Tinkerbelling Feral's supply of hearts was only making a dent in the demand for transplants.

Now her ability to supply has the capacity to far outweigh the demand, even if realistically the the infrastructure to fully maximise that simply isn't in place.
>>
>>87240980
>Feral provides better hearts
>Lets chuck out all the other donors

That seems pretty unreasonable.
>>
>>87235514
Thats the point anon.

Now we just see if the author will make something fallout of this or let SFP get off consequence free.
>>
>>87240500
Patent office is horribly inept when it comes to technology.

For example the "ability to send messages to different avators while playing a game online" was at one point copyrighted by I think Blizzard. This pretty much covered every online game's e-mail system for messaging.

If you can picture trying to describe to your grandma/pa every unique technological invention under the sun, you can see why the patent office sucks at their job.
>>
>>87230933
I'm still surprised the guy's power boosting ability is apparently permanent and has no drawbacks. Unless they simply haven't studied it properly in detail yet, given his reluctance to ever use it.
>>
>>87231432
there's some kind of dedicated hate-base that keeps posting this thread when most people don't care about/read the comic
>>
>>87231766
>>Feral hit on the MC after their first team-up
>>The MC turned her down (and reflexively punched her through a window) because she wasn't gay
I read this ages ago when did that happen
>>
File: sfp-3-10-for-web.jpg (245KB, 750x1106px) Image search: [Google]
sfp-3-10-for-web.jpg
245KB, 750x1106px
>>87243902
>>
File: sfp-3-11-for-web.jpg (237KB, 750x1113px) Image search: [Google]
sfp-3-11-for-web.jpg
237KB, 750x1113px
>>87243927
>>
>>87243927
>lesbian thinks she's entitled to just kiss a girl out of nowhere
>>
>>87243927
that's a little more than "hit on"
>>
>>87243956
>>87243972
Damn, you guys are salty about pussy.
>>
>>87244000
Lesbians are literally worse than men for feeling entitled to other woman's bodies
>>
didn't they establish that her regenerative powers were an obstacle to overcome in the surgery? like the incisions closing up too fast? how does boosting her healing factor not just make it impossible to grab anything out of feral? this outcome just reads like they realized what a huge fuckup it was to make allison go dark side and now they're trying to justify it by making it the ideal perfect solution allison wanted.
>>
this has got to be the most level headed discussion I've seen on a comic with relatively little to no shitposting.

I've never read this, but seeing as how this thread gives me at least some idea of how readers tend to react to it I may give it a go.
>>
>>87243927
So this was sexual assault, right? (Replied to with regular assault.)
>>
>>87244375
You should have been here for the last 3 or 4 threads. Tons of people who have obviously never read the comic and just wanted to ride the hate train.
>>
>>87243937
if the kisser was a guy this would have a different outcome
>>
>>87244225
I don't think they ever did establish that. Alison's powers are an obstacle because they literally can't cut her skin, but Feral is fine as far as we know. Presumably they hit some magic sweet spot where >>87244225
she has just the right amount of healing to grow lots of organs but not to interfere with surgery. It's a little dumb, but really not more implausible than meat from the meat dimension in the first place.
>>
>>87231013

Anon, you have a legitimate problem. It's just a /co/ thread.
>>
>>87237115
>He says, expecting us to believe he doesn't swallow bad writing on the regular as a result of liking comics

Yeah, okay, anon.
>>
>>87231389
>until they tried to imply the invisible "rapist" killer might've had a point.
But that's not what happened.
>>
>>87244375
>this has got to be the most level headed discussion I've seen on a comic with relatively little to no shitposting.

Ahahahaha. Yeah. Totally. Seriously though, usually this is just another thing for /co/ to be outraged and indignant about
>>
All this talk about Patrick has me confused. I thought Allison hated Patrick now and was giving him one year before she came for him to put him away/kill him. And I thought that all came about because she thought she had a crush on him and he wasn't sure how he felt about her, which she interpreted as him never reading his own mind.
>>
>>87245591

Yes, this would constitute sexual assault, much in the same way that an unwanted pat on the shoulder would constitute regular assault.
>>
>>87240474
You're making that up. You can patent genes, but it doesn't working anything like the way you've described.
>>
>>87237929
>completely unconscious
>completely conscious

fixed that for you

They can't actually knock her out
>>
>>87231432
Yes, it was irrational hate that made the prisoner's dillema episode moronic and boring, not the mediocre-at-best writing.
>>
>>87245935
>>87247750
>>87247844
Shit like this is why I dislike fanbases.
It always has to be "them haters!", it can never just be dissenting opinions.
>>
>>87235514
So you're a sociopath.
>>
>>87239609
So basically, its setting up Alison to go full Justice Lord on everyone?
>>
>>87254630
If no one stops her.
>>
>>87254630

She was compared to a tyrant earlier in this chapter. In a previous chapter she ranted about how she's thought about just forcing every government to do what she thinks is right.
>>
>>87232288
Close enough
>>
>>87235543
There are proteins and glycoproteins embedded in all the cells of your body. Each human has a unique arrangement of these molecules on their cells that allows them to recognize each other, should they encounter something with a different molecular layout like a bacteria, or, say, the cells of a different human being, they will go into panic mode. When someones body rejects a donor organ, this is what is happening, the cells in your body recognize that that tissue, whatever it may be, did not come from you, it is a foreign material that the Immune system needs to destroy.
Thread posts: 141
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.