[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some Marvel/DC women that you genuinely enjoy for their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 24

File: MarvelDC-Comics-975207.png (761KB, 811x598px) Image search: [Google]
MarvelDC-Comics-975207.png
761KB, 811x598px
What are some Marvel/DC women that you genuinely enjoy for their personalities/stories?

Forget the fact that you want to bang them or have them as your waifu, what are some female characters that you genuinely find interesting/compelling and you'd want to read about even if they weren't hot?
>>
I loved Songbird and Moonstone in thunderbolts.
>>
>>87227776
Power Girl. Despite her looks, I like her tough exterior and her heart of gold.
>>
>>87227776
Pre N52 Joker's Daughter.
>>
I liked Molly and I really liked it when they called out how she was mostly acting innocent and more childish then her age.

I like New 52 Supergirl because her struggles and anger felt more honest than the gee golly version we usually get.
>>
Gwenpool's story and personality in her own comic is keeping me going honestly. Even if gwenpool was some deformed guy and dressed in red, the aspect of someone pulled from our earth into the Comic Universe is neat and the interactions that stem from that are enjoyable.

I'm also a fan of Zatanna's demeanor, but that might just also be because her personality makes me want to bang her even more.
>>
>>87227776
> Cass Cain
> Karla Sofen
> Hope Summers
> Laura Kinney
> Karen Starr
> Carol Danvers (pre KSD)
> Dani Moonstar
> Monica Rambeau
> Helena Wayne
> Neena Thurman
> Yelena Belova
>>
>>87228274
>> Yelena Belova
Who??????
>>
>>87229703
>Yelena Belova
She was another Black Widow who briefly stole the Sentry's power and got eaten by her own Void, right?
>>
The new Raven run is pretty cool so far. Not much to say so far, but Raven is really cute in it.
>>
File: 54c7424c8020c.jpg (38KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
54c7424c8020c.jpg
38KB, 800x480px
>>87227776
>>
File: 1451413470635.jpg (739KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1451413470635.jpg
739KB, 1080x1080px
>>87227776
>>
>>87227776
>Power Girl weaker than Supergirl

Is this a joke?
>>
>>87230426
It's from Wizard Magazine.
>>
Kirby era Sue and crystal; Claremont Storm until the Mohawk
>>
Jenny Sparks
>>
Shulkie
>>
>>87227776
Silver Sable.
Her run on early 90's/Late 80's was something I hold dear to this day. My favorite issue is when she goes to Latveria to have a dinner with Doom like she always does once per year only for a doom bot go nuts.
>>
>>87228094
This. I love Peeg, not only because of her giant tits and cleavage window, but because she's fun. She's girl superman and comfy as fuck when she's on top of her game.

Besides, the tits and cleavage window are iconic, like Superman's red underwear.
>>
File: oracle.jpg (158KB, 736x1021px) Image search: [Google]
oracle.jpg
158KB, 736x1021px
>>87227776
>>
I like Mayday Parker
>>
File: Scarlet Witch JLA-Avengers.jpg (360KB, 1880x1112px) Image search: [Google]
Scarlet Witch JLA-Avengers.jpg
360KB, 1880x1112px
Scarlet Witch.

Partly because her character history has a lot of twists and turns that are interesting to me, like going from reluctant villain henchman to Avenger.

And partly because Marvel editorial since 2005 has done almost everything possible to make her unpopular and she just won't quite go away. That she snuck into the MCU despite the rights issues, becoming an important Marvel character despite Marvel's refusal to promote her, it all seems like she overcomes adversity in-story and out.
>>
>>87227776
I've always liked Storm. Dignity personified. They've tried to turn her into too much of a badass, though. I gave up on Marvel around the time she was ripping Marrow's heart out. Rogue is another good one. She seems to have completely lost her accent, which is a shame. I enjoy watching Maria Hill make a complete ass of herself time and time again.
>>
>>87227776

Kamala is pretty great, and I like Rogue's thing about access to near-omnipotence at the cost of no safe way to have human contact.

Also, kinda surprising they remembered Mary Marvel in that pic.
>>
File: Sue Richards.jpg (33KB, 300x454px) Image search: [Google]
Sue Richards.jpg
33KB, 300x454px
Sue's my favorite, but I also liked Carol back when she was actually allowed to aggressive and a little crazy.
>>
>>87227776
Jennifer Walters
Kamala Khan
Elsa Bloodstone
Laura Kinney
Gwen Poole
Singularity
Karla Sofen, insofar as she is compelling if not likeable
Angela, at least during Asgard's Assassin
Sif
>>
>>87227776
PG, She-Hulk, Starfire.
>>
Wonder Woman, Batwoman, Catwoman, Madame Xanadu, Supergirl.
>>
File: tumblr_ocmqie5JCA1sjodmuo1_1280.png (934KB, 1280x1807px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocmqie5JCA1sjodmuo1_1280.png
934KB, 1280x1807px
>>87227776
>What are some Marvel/DC women that you genuinely enjoy for their personalities/stories?

Wonder Woman
Supergirl
She Hulk
Mockingbird
Zatanna
Kamala Khan
Kitty Pryde

I'm sure there's more, just can't think of them now.
>>
>>87230199
What the hell happened to this Carol? What did Bendis do to her?
>>
File: WizardCover.png (242KB, 510x549px) Image search: [Google]
WizardCover.png
242KB, 510x549px
>>87227776
>What are some Marvel/DC women that you genuinely enjoy for their personalities/stories?

Cass and Mayday
>>
>>87231263
It was a forced hand thing that tied together problems left over from previous events. And because lolcomics Marrow survived and was improved from cycle of killing to something resembling a functioning person.
>>
I don't like ugly characters regardless of gender
>>
used to.
>>
most of the X-girls
>>
>>
Cassandra Cain. She's the only Batgirl that I can take seriously.
Bruce trained for a decade, Dick was born on a high wire and got a shitload of trianing from Bruce, Jason grew up on the streets (and is okay with using guns) Tim was trained by Bruce (and Shiva!), Damien was a testtube ninja baby.

All the male bat characters have something to explain how they can do what they do without getting creamed. But Babs? Steph? Nag, they just take a judo class at the Y and they can hang with the big boys. It devalues the whole thing.

That's why I love Cass. She's covered in scars from training. She earned that cape with blood sweat and tears.
>>
>>87234888
This is one of those rare moments we can't blame Bendis. KSD did it first. Carol's gotta be a role model now and that means insufferable.
>>
>>87227776
Anybody have a version of this that's actually legible?
>>
Pre nu52 Zatanna
>>
>>87237250
How do you feel about Bluebird? Or the black guy from We Are Robin?
>>
>>87227776
Gwen poole
>>
>>87227776
Kamala Khan. She is a cute adorkable girl just thrown into the superhero business and has problems adapting to it, you know great powers, great responsibilities yadda yadda. That always makes for good stories. Also "Embiggen" always makes me laugh.
>>
>>87227776
Notice no Captain Marvel in that pic.
Because nobody gave a fuck until Marvel started pushing her.
>>
>>87240577
Embiggen is a perfectly cromulent word.
>>
>>87228094
>>87231032

She's not "girl Superman." She's not inspiring, she's a prick. At her best she's a comedy character whose physical appearance is at the very forefront of her book at all times.
>>
>>87240593
They also have 90's flying brick with a broken mutant power Rogue up there.

Meaning they have ms.marvel already.
Besides, they have enough flying blonde blue eyed bricks up there.
Don't need a boring one.
>>
>>87230426
>>87230455

I remember this era, back when most comic book editors and writers just had absolutely no clue what super strength meant.

According to this chart, Power Girl is too weak to lift a tank, which weighs 60 tons.

Pic related is Spider-man lifting up more than 80 tons with his low-level super strength.

Can't remember who, but when the editorial mandate came down at marvel to put these numbers on super strength, the next issue of Fantastic Four had Gladiator lifting the baxter building, which would weigh about 365,000 tons.
>>
>>87240616
>she's a prick
JLI was a long time ago, man.
>>
Shrinking Violet and Kid Quantum are pretty cool and tend to have fairly interesting stories. Saturn Girl is fairly good too, but some writers can't really handle her all that well.

Does Xavin count? I liked their appearances in Runaways and it would be kind of cool if they were featured in some other book where they were allowed to develop away from just being Caroline's partner.
>>
>>87235086
A-fucking-men. Unfortunately, one's now been written out of existence, as the other is so warped from the original concept, you might as well have just completed the headswitch and given her a new name.
>>
Hellcat and Storm.
Yeah, I think that's about it.

>>87240751
You know damned well Xavin doesn't count.
>>
probably batgirl because I like gotham
>>
>>87240751
Call me crazy but I always got the feel that Xavin was a dude skrull (skrulls had always been pretty gendered before he abruptly said they didn't care about it.) who was feeding a girl a line. Defaulted to male forms whenever he got a chance. Did that ever come up in the comic?
>>
>>87240797
>You know damned well Xavin doesn't count.
The "What shapeshifters who identify with and shift to two genders do you like" thread wouldn't last very long though.
>>
Huntress in justice league

I love any superhero character that is willing to kill in the name of revenge.

also having her go against the League just to get at mandragora was fucking icing on the cake.
>>
>>87227776
>women
>personalities
Ayy.
>>
A lot, actually.

Like any cape character a ton of it depends on who's writing them and, y'know, its a visual art form but there are very few female characters I don't have some fondness for, even if there are a few I'd prefer to have stayed on the bad team.
>>
File: 1406646774177.jpg (215KB, 604x700px) Image search: [Google]
1406646774177.jpg
215KB, 604x700px
Diana, because she's very compassionate, hopeful, and she steps up to the plate despite whatever overwhelming odds she faces, like Gods. She's a friend to basically everyone, believes in them, and she can kick major ass when she needs to.
>>
>>87240832
Because it's true.
The skrulls were always a gendered species. The changes sex like they change their socks thing was dropped in there for queer reasons being pushed by the writer.
A way to hook her up with a guy without it being a guy.
I honestly believe that Karolina would be taking the skrull dick in a few years and this was a long con way of making her bi and getting her out of the gay romance ghetto that all homosexual characters fall into and one that outright dooms gay female characters.

But the only thing that happened was that this basically made all of the skrulls into skeevy pansexual hermaphrodites.
>>
>>87240959
>Diana, because she's very compassionate, hopeful
Where are you getting this? In Injustice she was a tyrant and she's similar in the Justice League and Superman comics I've read.
>>
>>87240973
It's an informed trait.
The character isn't actually defined by or known for that in any popular interpretation of her you can name.
Hell superman is more known for those traits then her and she's supposed to be defined by them.
>>
>>87240965
Gay romance ghetto?

Also are the skrulls all Xavined still? I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>87227776
Wonder Woman.

I also really liked Captain Marvel in Infinity, but I'm not too interested in her silly solo.
>>
>>87240832
Sorta. At one point they're having an argument with Caroline and Xavin defaults back to female form and Molly/Caroline kinda goes "oh, we knew you were truly female after all and now it's proven because you shifted to female without thinking about it!". The writer apparently wanted to confirm them as true lesbians because Xavin was confusing and lesbians are diverse or w/e.

I've always interpreted it as Xavin lying about the "Skrulls don't care" part because they are insecure about their own identity but don't want to reveal it. Though I like it in general when shapeshifters have a different mindset compared to static people because it makes their power feel more like a part of their whole character.
>>
>>87240973
You're looking in the wrong places, Wondy is written as a dumb warrior bitch usually outside of her series because no one bothers to do research on her
>>
File: Saber_2.png (1MB, 800x1523px) Image search: [Google]
Saber_2.png
1MB, 800x1523px
>>87227776
>what are some female characters that you genuinely find interesting/compelling and you'd want to read about even if they weren't hot?

Not /co/ but she is a woman (even though she pretend to be a guy) and very interesting.
>>
>>87241019
Okay, a major chunk of a characters identity in comics, is, for whatever reason, defined by who they are fucking or are trying to fuck.

It's weird but there it is.

If the character is gay as fuck they are severely limited in partners and story lines.

To female characters? This is a death sentence.

And yeah, they're still all xavined. The whole secret invasion thing and the beyond fucked up raped by deception pregnancy by that female skrull that was playing pym storyline with tigra pretty much confirms it.

Skrulls are ruined as a reoccuring saturday morning cartoon type villians now. They are perfect THEY MUST BE ALL PURGED fucked up evil villians now.

>>87241042
Doesn't wash.
The xavin character redefined all of the skrulls in a way that took off with the very audience that Marvel is now trying to court and they are forever changed as a race.
>>
File: fate zero three kings.jpg (86KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
fate zero three kings.jpg
86KB, 1024x576px
>>87241106
>dat episode where King Arthur, Gilgamesh and Alexander the Great discuss what it means to be a king

Man, I loved Fate/Zero
>>
>>87241060
A few stories here and there, a few pictures here and there, and people constantly stating it OVER and OVER and OVER again does not make it true.
That does not and has never defined the character. Not in any capacity. Not ever.
Not even in her early days.
And the few stories they do have?
They don't amount to anything.
WW doesn't have a suicidal teenager on the roof story.
She has hundreds stories of her taking a battle axe to entire armies of men and women and snapping niggas necks like they were fortune cookies though.
>>
>>87241106
>Has dick
>Fucked sister and knocked her up
>Has son/daughter who's a sexually confused futa

Nah.
>>
>>87227776
Ms Marvel, because she's written well in her book, at least until Bendis got to her. Reminds me a lot of Jaime's first run.
>>
>>87227776
Laura Kinney, X-23
>>
>>87227776
Super Girl (non TV)
Raven
Batgirl Steph
>>
Black Canary
Power girl
Huntress
>>
File: Rin.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Rin.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>87241106
If we're going that route, I actually like Rin's from Mnemosyne kind of playful but not obnoxious personality.
>>
>>87228127
Please tell me who wrote this or where I can find it.
>>
>>87241287
Did you actually read ms.marvel or are you like...memeing or something?
>>
>>87241423
I do
>>
>>87227776
>Rogue nearing 7ft
>height says 5'8"

Either I'm dumb and not getting something, or they've made a mistake for everyone.
>>
>>87241507
American "metrics" not even once.
>>
>>87241423
It is true, though. Kamala was doing great until Bendis forced Wilson to drag her through the muck of Civil War II.
>>
File: 1033889-catwoman_1996__038_23.jpg (140KB, 482x622px) Image search: [Google]
1033889-catwoman_1996__038_23.jpg
140KB, 482x622px
>>87227776
90s era Catwoman.

I know what you're going to say, but hear me out. Maybe it's the fault of the decade, but there's a certain nuance about Selina in the 90s I find more appealing than any other version.

She's crazy. Not like modern Harley Quinn "lol so random" crazy, but a more functional kind of craziness, more inline with how Batman is often portrayed, fittingly enough. A nice level of vulnerability buried underneath the "bad girl with a heart of gold" action heroine persona.

No, the stories themselves weren't all instant classics, but they were genuinely fun in a way that Selina hasn't been allowed to be in a long time. I hope one day this version's looked upon more fondly instead of being stigmatized as "That run before Brubaker's".
>>
>>87241624
Is it Balent's?
I only read a couple of his issues, but I liked what I read.
>>
>>87227776
Power Girl, Cass Cain, Supergirl (Linda Danvers), Zatanna.
>>
File: tumblr_mg86cfBUeh1qfgee3o1_500h.jpg (886KB, 1600x454px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mg86cfBUeh1qfgee3o1_500h.jpg
886KB, 1600x454px
>>87227776
Zatanna
Starfire
Raven
Poison ivy
Catwoman
>>
>>87227776
Isn't molly capable of far more? She toppled a godzilla creature at one point.
>>
>>87228239
I miss New 52 Kara...

Her and Kamala for sure.

Certain versions of Rogue and Storm. (Based on childhood reads that I can no longer pinpoint. But I intend to read old X-Men and find out.)

I was out of comics for a while due to money, but am getting back into 'em, so I'm sure I'll add to the list.
>>
>>87242265
What's so interesting about Zatanna?

I thought her whole popularity came from her great design and sex appeal. What are some great runs with her?
>>
File: Lunella 6.jpg (106KB, 677x1028px) Image search: [Google]
Lunella 6.jpg
106KB, 677x1028px
Genius. Invented a super suit. Inhuman. Has pet red dinosaur.
>>
Shulk
>>
>>87242265
How come Barbara never had a good design?
>>
File: timmharley.jpg (264KB, 828x621px) Image search: [Google]
timmharley.jpg
264KB, 828x621px
Animated specifically, forget any later version.

She's funny, she's sympathetic, but she's also more than a slightly terrible person.

It's interesting to see her stumble then occasionally kick ass her way through the criminal underworld and you're sort of rooting for her to leave it and the Joker all behind.
But then you're reminded that she too can be a monster and she's also blocking her own way.
>>
Late 80's Rogue, when she was fun but not the full-on caricature she would eventually become was GOAT. Basically the "flying past Ronald Reagan in his 747 while wearing a bikini" era.
>>
>>87230925
Under Byrne or Slott definitely.

Nowadays, not so much.
>>
>>87227776
>Most of the girls are over 6ft.
That is kinda tall for a chick
>>
>>87231163
She goes through so much shit and survives.

Just when you think there is no hope she somehow bounces back.
>>
Black Canary
Batgirl/spoiler
>>
>>87244245
Most of their height isn't right by the picture going from their bio. Hell, shulky is drawn as over 7' but in her bio she's shorter than ww.
>>
>>87229703
>>Yelena Belova
>She was another Black Widow who briefly stole the Sentry's power and got eaten by her own Void, right?

Um, now I'm interested. Reading recommendations for Yelena?
>>
File: 2239926-2239902_3.jpg (305KB, 660x1002px) Image search: [Google]
2239926-2239902_3.jpg
305KB, 660x1002px
Karla Sofen

Her criminal past is more interesting
Than carols air force boring one
>>
Shulkie
Storm
Kamala Kahn
Moon Girl
Peej
Cassandra Cain
Vixen (although Vixen is mostly due to her series rather than anything I've read. I should read up on her)
Amanda Waller.
>>
>>87244313
There was one that Greg Rucka wrote entitled Black Widow. Very fetish-y. BDSM specifically.
>>
>>87227776

> Carol Danvers (Busiek-Reed)
> Laura Kinney/X23
> Oracle
> Cassandra Cain
> Zatanna
> Powergirl
> Kitty Pryde (Claremont's era + Excalibur)
> Karla Sofen
> She Hulk
> Wonder Woman
> Surge
> Illyana Rasputin
>>
>>87243088

Rouge back when she's still Coming to terms with being an x-man and getting confused which memories are hers and which are carol Danvers is pretty good. I think storm is pretty important to that arc too
>>
>>87237280
>role model means boy/girl scout

Funny because I find her portrayal in those panels much more inspiring than a character who acts like she always have the moral highground by default.
>>
>>87244599
It's rogue you fucking pleb
>>
>>87240132
Honestly I stopped reading after Batman Inc became a thing for this exact reason. Harper Row especially though, from what I've seen in threads here, comes off as a forced poochie.
>>
>>87237280
>>87244774

So there's three prominent characterization of Carol. Two of them in less than 5 years.

- Quippy, perfect, "ideal hero" KSD Carol
- Uber Fascist CW2 Carol
- Train wreck trying to keep it in track with a penchant for violence Carol

Why not make this character a villain? Or an anti-hero the least? It'll be the best that could happen to her - character development wise with reference to continuity on how she was mostly portrayed.
>>
The amount of Inhumans in this thread
>>
>>87240616
This faggot never read Peej's solo

go fuck off
>>
>>87245104
>- Uber Fascist CW2 Carol
That's not as new as you'd think.
>>
>>87246324
It was never as extreme as this. Carol is a stubborn cunt but she's also hyper disciplined and had always sought out the advice of her closest friends. She even refused leading the Avengers when Tony handed it to her because she knows she can't be given that position but then Tony insisted. She's not leadership material cause she'll end up applying the same discipline she gives herself to those under her. Also, she doesn't know how to diplomat. She solves problems with her fist.

She's a loyal follower but a brutal and irresponsible leader.
>>
>>87227776
Poison Ivy has been my waifu ever since I saw her in BTAS back when I was too young to be attracted to females. I really, really dug the tragic angle they gave her of wanting and being unfulfilled with having plants for children yet hating humans too much to make a real family for herself. When I worry that I'm just playing up her sympathetic traits because of waifu factor, it helps to remember that my favorite character in all of capeshit is Carnage, who is similarly misanthropic.

I really, really enjoyed the burnt-out alien genociding portrayal of Ms Marvel in Reed's run. Murdercarol is probably a meme because seeing her trying to walk the tightrope of being a hero without relapsing into supervillain tendencies is so fun. She's great in her current double mastectomy butch haircut incarnation too under every writer except Bendis.

Batwoman's introduction was the shit. I've never read a character in any media whose backstory involved leaving the military for being gay, so that was super nifty, and it was handled well with a lot of respect. Admittedly, that and the current run of Detective Comics are my only experience with her, and I've heard some iffy stuff about lesbian vampire shenanigans in the new 52, so I may be speaking with only partial knowledge.

Black Cat's a pretty fun character, and while she's sexy, yeah, I'm certain I'd like her just as much as a character if she were a guy. Way more engaging than Catwoman, at the very least.
>>
>>87241394
I first encountered her at the start of Countdown and loved every page she was on until she was killed off.

IDK why this keeps happening to me.
>>
>>87227776
She-Hulk, Wonder Woman
>>
>>87230426
For most of Post-Crisis, Power Girl was downgraded and had a different origin because they were trying to deal with the fact that there wasn't a multiverse at the time so she couldn't be from Earth-2. Things went back to normal right before Infinite Crisis.
>>
>>87241670
>not recognizing the artstyle by the tittays

'course it is.
>>
>>87243125
>she's a 9-year-old genius that doesn't need anyone's help
>the picture shows her needing to cobble together various gadgets by other genius inventors (also an arrow of Hawkeye's and Punisher's car keys) just to built a lamp.
>>
File: super scared.png (122KB, 361x370px) Image search: [Google]
super scared.png
122KB, 361x370px
>>87243125
>a fucking ULTIMATE NULLIFIER jury rigged to a Gamma device to power a LAMP
>>
File: megaphone.jpg (75KB, 639x475px) Image search: [Google]
megaphone.jpg
75KB, 639x475px
>>87243125
>all the parts for a deaktop lamp are already there
>it's all kibble

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Mohamed_clock_incident

>Mohamed had reassembled the parts of a digital clock in a pencil case, and brought it to school to show his teachers.
>>
File: Black_Widow_Pale_Little_Spider.jpg (54KB, 400x613px) Image search: [Google]
Black_Widow_Pale_Little_Spider.jpg
54KB, 400x613px
>>87229703
>>87244313
>>
>>87247800
> Greg Rucka
Is this legit?
>>
>>87240973
>Injustice
Anon
I love you, I really do

But never, ever use Injustice when talking about character personalities or development
>>
>>87227776
Poor little Bruiser.
>>
>>87227776

Big Barda is the correct answer.
Thread posts: 126
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.