[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suppose that MvC4 gets released in the next 5 years. Who on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3

File: Marvel_vs_Capcom_logo.png (34KB, 300x166px) Image search: [Google]
Marvel_vs_Capcom_logo.png
34KB, 300x166px
Suppose that MvC4 gets released in the next 5 years. Who on the Marvel side do you think stands a chance of making the roster aside from the usual suspects.
My List (Based on how popular characters are not my preference)
>Spider-Gwen
>Groot
>Luke Cage
>Thanos
>Daredevil
>Cyclops
>>
>>87213547
I'd rather get a DCvsMV game desu.
>>
>>87215882

>MV

You...you do know the "v" in "MvC" stands for "versus", right?
>>
>>87215906
I'm autistic.
>>
>>87213547
Ms. Marvel for sure. And Carnage.
>>
>>87215922

No, you're just an idiot.
>>
>>87215882
And I want Capcom vs. ArcSys, but we don't all get what we want, now stay on topic.
>>
>>87215970
That too.
>>
>>87213547
It doesn't matter what YOU want, Marvel would just simply dictate who gets in so expect sjw pick after sjw pick
>>
>>87216008
vidya actually makes money so Disney would probably be the ones in charge of this deal.
>>
>>87213547
I actually figured Cyclops would be considered the usual suspects considering he was in most of the marvel fighting games before 3(from what I remember).

Otherwise I feel like Kamala and Black Widow would get slots just to fill some quota. Punisher might get in too.
>>
Star-Lord
Rocket Raccoon
Ms. Marvel
Wanda
Vision
Daredevil
Frank
Luke Cage
Captain Marvel
Black Panther
Winter Soldier
Tony
Steve
Clint
Thor
Hulk
Spidey
Black Widow
Some sort of Ant-Man & Wasp dealio

And that's my best guesses.
>>
File: image.jpg (607KB, 1225x1225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
607KB, 1225x1225px
>>87213547
Out of pic related from left to right,

>Likely
>Likely
>Possible
>Possible
>No
>Likely
>Possible
>No
>Likely
>No
>Possible
>Likely
>Possible
>Not a fucking chance in hell
>Same
>Possible
>>
>>87216025
What and you think they're going to be better?
>>
>>87216029
They're weren't given permission to put him in 3, along with Venom and Gambit.

They didn't give permission for Deadpool either but that turned out to be a mistake.

Punisher would be nothing more than a Chris clone, apart from his Battle Van.
>>
>>87213547
>Black Panther
>Black Widow
>Gwenpool
>Spider-Gwen
>Star-Lord
>the actual Fantastic Four

>>87215882
Not sure what the fuck you're trying to say, but I'd rather get DC vs. Capcom myself. But it's not like that'll ever happen, what with WB having NetherRealms to just make an in-house DC fighting game for them.
>>
>>87216063
Yes.
>>
>>87216029
Kamala won't work for the same reason that Mr Fantastic doesn't.

And Black Widow is boring and bland as fuck in a fighting game.
>>
>>87216077
Also Cyclops

Maybe Cable could come back too.

Maybe Emma Frost as another mutant?
>>
>>87216078
Well do you mind explaining to the rest of the class why they would?
>>
>>87216084
I don't see why or how Kamala and/or Mr. Fantastic wouldn't work. Not him but still.

Though speaking of, Kamala and Carol Danvers should be shoe-ins as well. Especially the latter.
>>
>>87216084
Why doesn't Mr Fantastic work?

Stretchy characters work in other games. Hell, the most fighting gamey game I can think of would be Street Fighter, and that's had Dhalsim since day 1.
>>
>>87216097
They only care about money so they'll the roster with big name Marvel characters.
>>
Just bring back Iron Mask, I need him because my main team was Iron Mask/Frank West/Ryu
>>
Half of roster would be Inhumans.
Also no mutants.
>>
>>87216121
Hell, Dhalsim was in MvC 2.
>>
>>87216111
I mean they could most probably but I would assume that it would take more time and effort than anyone else due to how their powers work.

Carol must have been one of the 8 characters cut from UMvC3. Sadly she won't be Jennifer Hale long hair version if they put her in now.
>>
>>87216121
Dhalsim has fire powers as well.

Honestly I said it based on an interview.
>>
>>87216150
>I mean they could most probably but I would assume that it would take more time and effort than anyone else due to how their powers work.
They already had Super Skrull in MvC3, dude. Not to mention this is a Capcom fighting game we're talking about. CAPCOM. The same guys who put Dhalsim in every SF game?

>Carol must have been one of the 8 characters cut from UMvC3.
Who were the others?

>Sadly she won't be Jennifer Hale long hair version if they put her in now.
Not like they couldn't get her back anyway. Or that they couldn't offer her old long hair looks as alt costumes.
>>
>>87216187
Super Skrull and Dhalsim more than stretching anon, it's not the same thing.

It was never confirmed who the cut characters were, I'm just assuming that from the Marvel side it was people like her that didn't make it based on the prominence in the cartoons and stuff at the time.

And if they make a new game they're have to use the Disney cartoon universe cast, most of whom are shit.
>>
>>87216265
>Super Skrull and Dhalsim more than stretching anon, it's not the same thing.
But why would it matter? Stretchy characters in fighting games is nothing new. Hell, Capcom has put other stretchy characters in their games before. The stretchy-ness gives them a unique playstyle that gives them a longer range than every other fighter. This shit is nothing new. If Dhalsim can "do more than just stretch," then that just tells me that Mr. Fantastic would be like a Dhalsim who couldn't throw fireballs and such. He could still have some other tricks up his sleeve if they had even an ounce of imagination, which they do, because they're the people who created the 2D fighting game genre in the first place.

>And if they make a new game they're have to use the Disney cartoon universe cast, most of whom are shit.
Not necessarily.
>>
the only reason they never had the FF is cause there is 4 of them and they didn't wanna just put one but really all we need is torch and thing, reed and sue are boring. super skrull was their cop out to have all four in one.
>>
>>87216318
Hulk, Wolverine and Black Panther have the same voice actors, Cap, Thor and Hawkeye still sound great, but Iron Man and Spidey are absolute shit.

And the main problem is that they can't come up with a movelist for Sue and Ben, Johnny and Reed are relatively ok now that I think about it.
>>
>>87216070
>They're weren't given permission to put him in 3, along with Venom and Gambit.
Why those three? Gambit in particular, he was flashy as fuck.
>>
>>87216360
Marvel wouldn't allow them to put anything other than all 4 of them, which is why they never been playable.
>>
>>87213547
I want for new comers: Squirrel girl, Kamala, Nico Minoru, Galacta, Antman, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Daredevil, Luke cage, blackwidow
returning from pre MVC3: Venom, Thanos, Juggernaut, Cable, black heart

vets:cap, ironman, hulk, wolverine, x23, ghost rider, hawkeye, thor, doom, rocket, shuma, deadpool

characters like spiderman should have model/voice swaps so you can play gwen/miles/other spider totems with the same character essentially
>>
>>87216379
Who knows, I think it was mostly X Men related since they had to fight to get Sentinel and Deadpool, plus Cable and Psylocke weren't allowed either.

Specially for Venom they would only allow Agent Venom and no other version.
>>
>>87216379
Something about Venom's symboit looking like absolute dogshit or being too intensive for the engine, I forget.
>>
>>87216432
then how come in marvel nemesis they only did torch and thing? why does capcom get that clause but ea doesn't?
>>
>>87216501
so is this related to "muh movies" fucking gay bruh
>>
>>87216519
Marvel has always been tough on Capcom, after 2 they didn't want to work with a Japanese company anymore so they went to EA but that turned to shit so they went back for 3, although there was still lots of pressure on them for everything and on top of that they gave one of their worst writers to sweetie the dialogue.
>>
>>87216530
Nah it was based on their older cartoons than anything else.
>>
it would be filled with terrible modern versions, memes, or popular heroes only
i'd properly want daredevil, black bolt, moon knight, black panther, cable
>>
>>87213547
no matter how perfect you think your roster is, it will always be shit.
>>
>>87216060
I want ultron to be the final boss, attempting to achieve Final Form using either T-Virus, Satsui no Hadou, Cyber elves or Scrooge Mcduck's coin
>>
File: 1367740501743.jpg (519KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1367740501743.jpg
519KB, 1024x768px
I'd bring my Betsy back
Godlike assist to which you can't react
>>
>>87213547
>Cyclops
>Emma Frost replacing Phoenix
>MvC2 era Psylocke
>Medusa
>Ms Marvel
>Captain Marvel
>Luke Cage
>Loki
>>
>>87216150
In 3D, you literally just stretch the limb and then polish it up so it doesn't clip.
>>
>>87216084
Super Skrull is a more interesting fighter than any of the F4 by themselves anyway
>>
>>87216060
>Gwenpool is more probable than Carnage.

Kek wat?
>>
>>87213547
I could see everyone but Cyclops being there.
Although Daredevil should have already been in the third.

>>87216008
>dat automatic response
Anon literally was asking who would be picked, not who we want.
>>
>>87213547
>>Spider-Gwen
As an alternate skin for Spider-Man with it's own lines, at most, but I don't think Capcom really does that kind of stuff.
>>Groot
Would be very cool, it's a shame it would be fated to a shitty design at this point.
>>Luke Cage
Boring as fuck.
>>Thanos
His already existing Capcom version is not particularly interesting, has Capcom ever completely overhauled a character other than Jill?
>>Daredevil
Could be cool if they found a way to incorporate his radar vision into his move-set, otherwise it's just another punchy kicky guy.
>>Cyclops
OPTIC BLAST
>>
>>87219438
Radar vision would probably just be a command dodge like viewtiful joe's
>>
>>87219438
>>>Daredevil
>Could be cool if they found a way to incorporate his radar vision into his move-set, otherwise it's just another punchy kicky guy.

Billy club geometry shenanigans.
>>
>>87219343
Between Venom being more popular than Carnage if they want a symbiote and Deadpool being tied up in Fox movies with licensing, I don't think it's too absurd of a statement.
>>
Considering the recent Marvel games, it would be MCU characters + Squirrel Girl, Ms. Marvel, Quake and maybe White Tiger and Songbird.
>>
>>87219710
Considering the recent Marvel games, it would be a freemium phone game.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.