[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All of these Megatrons end up in the same universe and team up.....who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: megatrons.jpg (220KB, 896x666px) Image search: [Google]
megatrons.jpg
220KB, 896x666px
All of these Megatrons end up in the same universe and team up.....who becomes the alpha dog?
>>
>>87210174
G1
>>
>>87210174
G1 until BW Megs out schemes him cause that dude had fucking schemes for days. The rest, except for IDW, are pretty chump worthy.
>>
>>87210174
Batman, with prep time.
>>
>>87210524
/thread
>>
>>87210174
I'm gonna go with Megatron
>>
>g1 - joke villian
>BW - time travelling master mind
>rid - knock off
>armada - muh mini con
>animated - master mind who survived death
>movie - savage idiot
>prime - savage leader undone by idiots he keeps around
>comic - muh autobot
>>
>>87210174
I think the Beast Wars Megatron was the most methodical, so probably him on brains alone.
>>
I'd say it would come down to BW Megs, Animated Megs and Prime Megs.

BW is probably the smartest but he's also a bit nutty and relatively tiny and weak compared to the other two.

Prime is a beast in terms of physical power and combat skill, but he's really not all that smart and basically equates to a shrewder than average thug trying to play mastermind.

Animated is the happy medium between these two, with a clear, calculating head on his shoulders as well as physical power to back up his schemes.

So barring any kind of crazy upsets like BW swapping bodies with one of the others, or RiD Megatron going god mode, I'd give it to Animated in the long run.
>>
>>87210174

Animated or Prime. Probably Animated, because Prime is way too greedy.

BW would basically be the Starscream of the group. Sure, he's an evil mastermind, but he's ruled by emotion and his schemes are so goddamn convoluted that he only ever comes out on top through luck. He'd come up with some brilliant way to wrest control from the other Megatrons only to get kneecapped by Bayverse because he decided to stop and monologue about it halfway through the plan.
>>
>>87212426
I agree with your post on everything except that Bayverse might put up a bit more of a fight than that.
>>
>>87210174
Before the competition begins, all Megatrons preemptively smack Bayformers Megatron to the ground and tell him to stay down.
After that they all have a civil debate about who should lead.
>>
>>87212695
Dat don't make no sense
>>
>>87212695
Are you sure you're not just butthurt over Bayformers in general?
>>
File: Daddytron.webm (2MB, 1000x416px) Image search: [Google]
Daddytron.webm
2MB, 1000x416px
>>87210174
G1 and Prime are almost tied, but dark energon power up would mean that the latter would be more powerful at the cost of a large Decepticon army the G1 has.

Armada would have an army of minicons.

Animated's a master tactician with supreme fighting skills and abilities

Movie would've been a fighter but due to the brain damage he gave himself, he's no less more capable of leading other than commanding orders over his army, becoming a shadow of his former self.

Current IDW Megs loathes himself too much and has lost the respect of all the former Decepticons.

In any case, Movie Megs and IDW Megs would be viewed as incapable of Decepticon leadership (as of this time). Armada and G1 have their armies, capable of leading, not winning. Animated has the brains and Prime has the brawns.

I'd say Animated and Prime would be the top two. If they had a percent chance of success comparison, it's with which Starscream's more capable of fucking them over.
>>
>>87213991

Animated had more Brawn then Prime ever did. He was single handedly mopping the floor with the entire cast by himself.

TRANSFORM AND RISE UP!
>>
>>87214328
Too bead he never did anything until it was too late. Seriously, we almost never got to see him do anything; he mostly stood around, killed Starscream and talked menacingly.
>>
>>87214864
>killed Starscream

I like him
>>
>>87214864
I remember watching TFA when I was a kid and wondering when Megatron was going to do anything grand. He mostly just stood indoors or as an object.
>>
>>87215384
I love Animated but that's it's biggest flaw: it gave us a great Megatron that did shit the entire show with a blink-and-you'll-miss-it bit of fighting. We really needed to see him in action more.
>>
>>87216018
Well wasn't the show abruptly cancelled?
>>
>>87216566
Yes but they fucked around for the entire first season and didn't really get going until the third. They should have paced themselves much better even if they were counting on a fourth season.
>>
File: Which One.jpg (95KB, 600x792px) Image search: [Google]
Which One.jpg
95KB, 600x792px
>>87210174
Why no Marvel comic Megatron?! He actually killed another Megatron.
>>
>>87216932
hes so proud of himself
>>
File: Nike Edition Megatron.jpg (207KB, 900x447px) Image search: [Google]
Nike Edition Megatron.jpg
207KB, 900x447px
>>87210174
The true answer.... NFL star Calvin "Megatron" Johnson. Fricking Nike and Hasbro teamed up for a limited edition toy.
>>
Isn't Armada Megs just a psycho time hopping murderer?
>>
>>87216932
That's my birthday
>>
File: MegatronOptimusWedding.jpg (610KB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
MegatronOptimusWedding.jpg
610KB, 2480x3508px
>>87210174
I just whatched the BW, the third one that was a two headed dragon - were they even Decepticons? - and the forth, with the minicons.

Doesnt even know the name of most of these shows or generations.
>>
File: 310px-Commandos_Scourge[1].jpg (22KB, 310x235px) Image search: [Google]
310px-Commandos_Scourge[1].jpg
22KB, 310x235px
>>87220684
>the third one that was a two headed dragon - were they even Decepticons?
No, they were Predacons...which makes no sense but nothing about that show did. Decepticons made an appearance later as pretty much just....vehicle based bots on that side
>>
>>87210174
No one.
Because they aren't dogs, dummy.
>>
>>87221097
>implying they can't transform into ne.
>>
File: kupperberg_alan_tf6.jpg (94KB, 700x364px) Image search: [Google]
kupperberg_alan_tf6.jpg
94KB, 700x364px
>>87216932
>Why no Marvel comic Megatron
Because he was a punk bitch and Ratchet used him as a punching bag.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.