[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can Bishop be redeemed or is the character ruined for all time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 682eb99b86838eed5f7244eabdb843af.jpg (210KB, 740x1079px) Image search: [Google]
682eb99b86838eed5f7244eabdb843af.jpg
210KB, 740x1079px
Can Bishop be redeemed or is the character ruined for all time after all the shit he did during the Messiah trilogy?
>>
>>87208509
Does Bishop even exist as a character anymore? I haven't seen him doing anything but filling space in group shots in like 15 years.
>>
>>87208509
dumb abbo
>>
>>87208548
Did you miss the Cable series where he turned into Anti-Cable and murdered billions to get at Hope?
>>
>>87208509

He's a time travel, it wouldn't even take much to just drag an alternative timeline version of him back.
>>
>>87213674

Subsequent to that he was in the second volume of Uncanny X-Force, which tried to retcon his wacky behaviour as being the result of some sort of demonic possession or something. I lost interest after the first few issues and can't recall the details clearly.
>>
>>87216172
Yep, Demon Bear. If you read New Mutants, he'll be familiar. Of course, Bishop's Bear is from alternate reality
>>
>>87216172
>which tried to retcon his wacky behaviour as being the result of some sort of demonic possession or something.
No it was worse than that.
First he did all his genocidal shit, THEN he got possessed by a Demon Bear, THEN Storm erased his memories of doing all the evil stuff and everyone else promptly ignored the fact he willingly killed billions of people under his own power.
>>
>>87208509
Who gives a shit about all that

Hope doesn't even fucking exist anymore

Fuck that shit
>>
>>87216172
That book fucking sucked. Art was okay though.
>>
>>87220501
>book written by Dogfucker sucking
Color me surprised.
>>
>>87208509
He said sorry in that corssover between those two volumes of eggsforse. So it's all good right?
>>87218710
>Hope doesn't even fucking exist anymore
F

It's better this way. You know this to be true.
Although she's on he promo for the ALL-NOWER NEW-DIFFERENT GENERATION X book.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.