[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75F 5RaU5wSM >The Germans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: german histeria.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
german histeria.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75F5RaU5wSM
>The Germans invaded the French,
>The Germans invaded the Czechs
>The Germans invaded the Netherlands,
>And they invaded North Africa next
>The Germans invaded the Balkans,
>And they almost invaded in Spain,
>Along with the Soviet regions, the Poles and Norwegians,
>The Belgians, the Brits and the Danes!
What the fuck was their problem?
>>
>>87189836
The Treaty of Versailles was a raw deal.
>>
>>87190003
Also, poor circulation of money because of the Jews made the war economy necessary.
>>
>>87189836
they are Germans, they never stop and think that maybe they did something wrong they always blame someone else so they always end up repeating the same mistakes
>>
>>87189836

"I hate krauts who disagree with me, but i hate other people more"
>>
File: hey good lookin'.png (476KB, 852x635px) Image search: [Google]
hey good lookin'.png
476KB, 852x635px
>>87189836
>those comments
>>
>>87190081
what about bus farming simulator
checkmate
>>
Germany just has a huge boner for conquest and destroying civilizations. That's been the case since the Vandals crossed the Rhine.

/pol/ likes to bitch about how cucked modern Germany is, but we HAD to cuck them. Don't you see? They had to be cucked. The alternative was a war every 20 years.
>>
>>87190281
>/pol/ likes to bitch about how cucked modern Germany is, but we HAD to cuck them. Don't you see? They had to be cucked. The alternative was a war every 20 years.
same applies for sweden
>>
File: 1467386464845.jpg (88KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1467386464845.jpg
88KB, 853x480px
>>87190281
Really our only mistake was in not letting the French finish the job in 1918.
>>
>>87190306
>implying martin luther didnt save europe
anon pls everyone knows that luther is always associated with heroes
>>
File: LutherZahariel.jpg (55KB, 416x604px) Image search: [Google]
LutherZahariel.jpg
55KB, 416x604px
>>87190349
Fallen detected. Care to repent today for tomorrow you die, heretic?
>>
>>87190400
>still believing the papist lies
>>
Bismarck was maybe one of the greatest diplomats of all time.

If he hadn't been sacked by Wilhelm the Manchild WWI wouldn't have happend and neither WW2 by extension.
>>
>>87192520
Do you even know why he was sacked? He was trying to prod the liberal elements of his country into strikes so he could mercilessly crush them by force and kick their politicians out of the Reichstag. He was literally planning on killing his own citizens to consolidate his political position.

Wilhelm II did a lot of things wrong but he was right to sack Bismarck who was too big from his britches.
>>
>>87192580
>He was literally planning on killing his own citizens to consolidate his political position.
And this is different from every politician ever how?

Anon said he was a great diplomat, not a nice guy.
>>
>>87190045
Shut the fuck up pol
>>
Hitler was the original gunea pig for meth. He got really enthusiastic over really stupid shit.
Mussolini joined the axis just to shut him the fuck up because Hitler had taken a double dose for the big meeting with his fucking hero and then talked non stop for two hours.
>>
>>87193258
Dude its a thread about Spielberg's Histaria, if /pol/ is allowed to be /pol/ anywhere on /co/ it should be here.
And I hate the fuckig faggots, so that's saying something.
>>
>>87193221
>And this is different from every politician ever how?

It's actually very different from "every politician ever." Contrary to your edgy high school insinuation, most politicians do not orchestrate riots & murderous repressive reactions for the purpose of accumulating political capital. Wilhelm, as the sovereign & protector of the German people, was more than reasonable in his reaction to Bismarck's ploy.
>>
>>87190003
>Sign Versailles, supposedly the harshest and most unfair treaty ever
>still #1 economy of Europe
Sure feels raw.
>>
>>87189836
Entitlement issues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY
>>
>>87193362
>Sign Versailles, supposedly the harshest and most unfair treaty ever

not even close. stop regurgitating memes as facts.
>>
>>87193452
Read my post and the one I'm replying to. I'm ridiculing the memes.
>>
>>87193475
my mistake
>>
>>87193484
No worries.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.