[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are given a choice to ban Bendis or Slott from comics forever.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

You are given a choice to ban Bendis or Slott from comics forever.

The catch is the other will work on your favorite character until the day you die.

Who do you pick?
>>
Slott.

Bendis at least did good shit with Daredevil and USM for 10 years. Slott just ruins everything he touches.
>>
Bendis. I am so sick of him.
>>
File: 1452119731950.jpg (49KB, 295x476px) Image search: [Google]
1452119731950.jpg
49KB, 295x476px
>>87185625
>Bendis at least did good shit with Daredevil and USM for 10 years. Slott just ruins everything he touches.
>>
Bendis. Everything he's written lately has been absolutely horrible and his garbage bleeds into other comics. Slott at least is contained in Spider-man which I have entirely given up on.

>>87185680
Nigga what? His DD and Spidey were good. He only ran completely out of steam like 5 years ago.
>>
>>87185583
remove slott

bendis is shit on everything except spidey.

and spidey is my favourite so there you go lol
>>
>>87185583
Slott. Just to see how bad Bendis could write Punisher. Maybe he would even get blacked by Luke Cage because we all know Bendis loves self inserting.
>>
>>87185583
I honestly can't decide.

My favorite character is Superman. I used to think Bendis might write an "interesting" Superman book but I don't know if I want that for the rest of my life. On the other hand, I don't know what Slott would do with Superman. I liked Superior Spider-Man but I can't think of much else of his that I REALLY enjoyed.
>>
>>87185583
>Favorite character is Hank Pym
>Get rid of Bendis and get Scientist Supreme robotfucking Pym back

There is literally no downside
>>
Ha! Jokes on you, I'd chose to ban Bendis and my favorite character is already Spider-Man

;~;
>>
>>87185583
Bendis.
Jokes on you, my favorite character is Superior Spiderman, and Slott already works on that.

More importantly, what dimension do you think you are in where Slott's crimes are anywhere near as egregious as Bendis'? And why aren't you more ashamed of yourself?
>>
Bendis.
My favorite character is Nova. There is nothing Slott can do that's worse than what's already been done
>>
Not willing to put either of them on Superman, Marvel can continue to suffer both
>>
bendis, bendis, bendis.

my favorite character's usually get shit on and don't have ongoings right now anyways.
>>
File: richards.jpg (36KB, 218x372px) Image search: [Google]
richards.jpg
36KB, 218x372px
>Slott gets fired

>Bendis gets Fantastic Four because it's my favorite guy
>>
Bendis but either way I'm fucked because god knows neither could write a good Constantine.
>>
If you say Slott you do realize that Bendis will kill Peter right? I'll take a mediocre Spider-Man over Bendis from the last six years. Hell, I'd say the last ten years from him has been shitty. The post Ultimatum arcs from Peter era of Spider-Man weren't nearly as good as the stuff before (not entirely his fault Ultimatum was cancer). The last truly great thing he wrote was Peter's death. Which might have been one of the best super hero deaths ever written. And he later shat on that by resurrecting him for no reason and making him immortal just in time for his universe to die. I think the last story I ever enjoyed from him was Spider-Men which ended on a cliffhanger that will never be resolved. That's 4 years since a decent comic.
>>
Slott, because I'd much rather have Bendis on Daredevil again than Soule.
Fuck, I'd even agree on Waid or Diggle.
>>
>>87187787
What's wrong with Soule's Daredevil?
>>
>>87187787
I don't know what Bendis' Daredevil run was like, but I bet dollars to doughnuts that whatever modern Bendis would do on Daredevil would be in no way enjoyable for anyone.
>>
>>87187922
I find it very boring and Muse seems like a very shitty villain so I feel this arc is going to be painful.
>>
>>87186047
Good man.
>>
>>87185583
>Bendis Spider-Man is terrible
>Slott Spider-Man is terrible
Way to put me in a fucking pickle OP.
>>
>>87187995
Bendis wants to kill Peter. Slott is the one stopping him.
>>
>>87185583
What if I'm not sure what my favorite character is?
>>
>>87185992
Most of Slott's DC work is pretty good. He wrote some Superman Adventures stories, there's a cute one about Krypto
>>
>>87185583
Bendis.

At least Slott is mostly contained to just the Spider stuff.
>>
>>87188346
Just choose Bendis.
If enough people agree, maybe he'll get the message.
>>
>>87185583
Bendis and it's not even close for me. I'd blow Slott if they'd fire Bendis.
>>
>>87185583
Threaten Bendis with termination to pull strings in order to leave Slott in a precarious position or ideally have him fired outright.

Then fire Bendis anyway.
>>
>>87185583
Bendis, as much as I hate slott, He is the only person keeping bendis away from peter.
>>
>>87185583
>Bendis Batman
>>
>>87185625
>Slott just ruins everything he touches.
Yeah, like She-Hulk, or the Avengers, or the Great Lakes Avengers!
>>
>>87185583
I'll ban Slott.
Bendis can't work on Ultimate Spidey anymore, unless Miles counts in which case I don't give a fuck.

You can all thank me now, I've saved Marvel.
>>
>>87185583
Slott gives nothing but mild disappointments. Remove Bendis, easy choice. He is inarguably shit.
>>
>>87185667
Sick of him?
>>
File: tumblr_o01u6jKr5q1tcnpluo7_1280.png (1MB, 1280x641px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o01u6jKr5q1tcnpluo7_1280.png
1MB, 1280x641px
>>87185583
>one shits on ANTS every chance he gets
>other doesn't
Tough decision. I do wonder how Slott would fare with X-Men, though.
>>
Bendis, because at least Slott doesn't fuck over other books. He's happy just to play in his little corner.
>>
>>87190156
Benis?
>>
>>87186705
>Superior Spiderman
>thinking anyone should be ashamed but yourself
>>
>>87185583
Bendis, the majority of Slott hate is exaggerated background radiation from the leftover butthurt from Superior Spider-Man. He can still plot interesting stories even if he doesn't always nail the execution.

You can't even say that much about Bendis anymore. Everything he writes is just a meandering book about nothing that never goes anywhere.
>>
File: cc beck captain marvel.jpg (128KB, 669x960px) Image search: [Google]
cc beck captain marvel.jpg
128KB, 669x960px
What would Bendis on Captain Marvel even look like?
>>
>>87190661
>Earth's Mightiest Mortal!
>mortal?
>?
>he's mortal?
>that would be a yes
>>
>>87190680
Bendis?
On Captain Marvel?
>>
>>87190156
Yeah, you know. I'm sick of how Bendis writes his books.
>>
>>87185583
Ban Bendis. I'd rather Slott wrote ASM over Bendis any day of the week. Also Bendis is basically a manifestation of everything wrong with Marvel right now.
>>
>>87190690
>stares at anon for two pages
>eats an apple
>>
>>87190327
See this guy gets it.

>>87190298
This guy not so much.
>>
>>87190878
I'm wrong for thinking people should be ashamed for spelling "Spider-Man" wrong?
Gotta put shit on casuals and idiots, anon.
It's the only way they'll learn.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.