[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your opinions on Rocket Power? I loved it back in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (32KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 260x194px
What are your opinions on Rocket Power? I loved it back in the day and I want Nickelodeon to bring it back with new episodes!
>>
>>87184727
GOD DAMN SHOOBIES MAN
>>
>>87184727

That show was the worst 90s Nicktoon
>>
>>87184727
This was dated even when it debuted.
>>
>>87185142
Agreed
>>
>no rockets
>>
>>87185164
How was it dated? I thought it was cool seeing kids play sports
>>
They made a bigger mistake greenlighting this than your sister did giving birth to you, OP. Why would anyone ever want more of it?
>>
>>87185222
fucking #rekt
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 262x197px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 262x197px
>>87184727
While we're on the subject of crappy 90s Nicktoons that don't age well at all
>>
>>87185244
How did they go to the bathroom?
>>
>>87184727
Rocko's Modern Life was so much better
>>
>>87184727
This is the third thread today! Fucking stop, this show was barely watchable!

Jesus, I bet this is god damned Timbox again!
>>
>>87185276
with their butthole, probably
>>
>>87185244
Catdog aged great though. That + Doug and Rockos are the best 90s
>>
Where was this show supposedly based out of? I'm from Orange County and I couldn't figure out what beach
>>
>Greetings, fellow eXtreme children!
>>
I just realized that the logo was an r and a p.
>>
>>87186234
Just whatever California beach you can think of. It really doesn't matter, especially considering that 95% of television is required to be set on the West Coast.
>>
>chalkzone
Literally none of the kids I teach use chalk anymore
Most of them use smartboards more often than whiteboards
>>
Did anyone like As Told By Ginger?
>>
>>87186234
Santa Monica I think
>>
>>87186873
Is teaching cursive still a thing?

>>87186891
I mean I watched it. I don't know if I "liked" it, but I wouldn't change the channel if it came on.

I liked it more than Pelswick, anyway.
>>
>>87186891
Loved it
>>
>>87186933
>Is teaching cursive still a thing?
I don't teach that young, but by and large you're not really expected to know it.
Then again, maybe they should: I teach mostly middle-schoolers, and their handwriting is atrocious. Their sentences are barely legible, and in math they're using three lines on a single number.
>>
>>87186891
I loved it as a kid. I haven't gone back to watch it, so I have no idea how it holds up.
>>
>>87184727
Fuck off timbox. Rocket power was boring retarded shit just like doug and johnny bravo. Go fap to leelee till you get dick cancer you goddamn autist beta virgin bitch.
>>
>>87187007
way to bump the thread anon
>>
I watched the Doug movie in a theater and there were only like three other people there. And this was early into its run.
>>
>>87186967
Dody is worst girl
something something seal girl
>>
On the subject of Klasky Csupo in general I always felt that they were great when writing adult characters but terrible when writing kid/teen characters (minus Rugrats but they were babies). I distinctly remember the only characters I really liked from Rocket Power were Raymundo and Tito.
>>
>>87184727
Was way too in your face with the whole "woah radical 90's sports/active lifestyle, dude" stereotype for most of the time, but I have a lot of fond memories of it especially of the episode where Otto attempted to ride that massive wave. Also liked the game boy game a lot.
>>
>>87184727
>Nickelodeon to bring it back with new episodes

The only way that is going to work as if you get Clasky and Csupo back together from their divorce.
>>
>that time squid beefed it
>>
>>87187310
>Clasky and Csupo back together from their divorce.
Is that what happend?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.