[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>Legion being co-relesed with Marvel Studios >>

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: NE6gyZD00xCQ9c_1_b.jpg (77KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
NE6gyZD00xCQ9c_1_b.jpg
77KB, 600x315px
>>Legion being co-relesed with Marvel Studios
>>X-Men being put back in video games
>>X-Men Resurrection happening
>>Normies speculating https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ukuk_c6wFtM

Could the X-Men and FF be coming back into the MCU? How big of a clusterfuck will this fuck with continuity?
>>
>>87182744
It's possible. There's been more X-Men merchandise being pushed and they've even announced an Invisible Woman figure.
>>
Xmen being put back in games?
>>
>>87182744
>>>X-Men being put back in video games
Where? Besides Marvel Heroes, which basically has everyone
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>87182744
>Could the X-Men and FF be coming back into the MCU?

no. They wouldn't even let them use Xavier in Legion

and they're still making that Deadpool sequel, and releasing LOGAN
>>
YFW after Infinity war mutants appear due to whatever reason and are hated and the F4 return after 50 years in space with there abilities... and massive money from all of reed's inventions being used everywhere. And Baxter Building bought.
>>
>>87183480
Yeah Rosemann did a twitter post recently. So yeah seem like they are returning to games.
>>
>>87183660

Link? Or what game did they say?
>>
>>87183660
Answer right now faggot
>>
>>87184092
https://twitter.com/BillRosemann/status/789567016487165952
>>
>>87184217

Thanks anon.

I have hopes but I expect mobile shit
>>
>>87184244
It's still a start.
>>
>>87183518
>no. They wouldn't even let them use Xavier in Legion

This isn't true at all, why would you lie on the internet?
>>
If they did get the rights back or made a deal, Marvel'd force a reboot. They did for Spider-Man. Plus now would be a good point to reboot the X-Men, more or less everything will be tied up after Logan. All the stuff left hanging no one really cares about. Plus the difference in tone is just too wild, even if you brought them over with alt-universe shenanigans it'd just be too awkward of a fit.
>>
>>87184309
Not that I care, but...
Comic's Xavier pretty much abandoned David to focus on his five adopted mindslaves, why should the LiveActionLegion have had better parenting than ComicBookLegion?
>>
>>87183518
Fox don't have any reason to spend that kind of money. Neither McAvoy nor Stewart would be dumb enough to say "sure, I'll come play the character I've played across multiple movies, but at a TV wage instead of what I have been getting". It would mean should they ever need to renegotiate for a new contract, FOX would just point to that and say "you work for peanuts now".

>>87182744

Unlikely. Incredibly unlikely.

>>Legion being co-relesed with Marvel Studios

...as were all the FOX X-Men movies for the past 16 years. That's why they have Marvel's logo on them. FOX is renting the right to make those movies on behalf of the ultimate owner of the property.

>>X-Men being put back in video games

Were they taken out?

>>X-Men Resurrection happening

Yeah, they do cycle up and down. It's almost like in publishing there are periods in which certain lines aren't popular and need to be relaunched with new content instead of the same old shit.

The FF seem to have another decade left to run because of the way in which their contract has worked previously, and those rights are basically worthless to FOX now, but if they haven't sold up already - and you'd have heard - then they're not going to.

The X-Men rights would probably revert much quicker unless FOX could shit out a reboot and make it popular in record time, which is what Legion is. It's an X-Men show that will be made for very little compared to the movies and (they hope) get them a little bit of money. Deadpool alone probably can't maintain the franchise rights (technically he isn't and never has been an X-Man, and he isn't a mutant), but as long as they have the rights, they can keep making Deadpool movies. Which currently they want to do.
>>
Thank God they decided not to murder all mutants, Colossus deserves to live.
>>
>ResurrXion
Yeah, Logan, Jean, and Cyke are all coming back.
>>
>>87184503

>why should the LiveActionLegion have had better parenting than ComicBookLegion?

Because why not? It's a completely different universe with different storyline and continuity. But the point of my post was he or you said "They wouldn't even let them use Xavier in Legion"

which is NOT true. why lie about shit that you can easily google search and find the truth about?

WHY ARE PEOPLE SO CRAZY ON THE INTERNET?
>>
>>87182744
>Could the X-Men and FF be coming back into the MCU
FF maybe, X-Men unlikely.
>How big of a clusterfuck will this fuck with continuity?
I can't see the FF fucking up continuity too much
>>
I'm surprised disney hasn't just offered like 10 billion
>>
>>87184397
The X-Men films are a mess right now. They are in the past, present (Deadpool) and future (Logan) at the same time. There is no coherency, especially when major characters are killed off on a whim and there are constant contradictions, such as Logan being brought in by Mystique that wasn't even remembered in Apocalypse.
>>
>>87185194
It is kind of astonishing how much a juggernaut they are right now. They have the top 4 spots in terms of highest selling films of 2016, and it's bound to be 5 with Rogue One, (Moana possibly?)
>>
>>87184776
Colossus deserves to have Indy-style adventures with his son!
>>
>>87184882

>WHY ARE PEOPLE SO CRAZY ON THE INTERNET?

I can't speak for everyone else but I'm usually crazy on the internet because I surf online late at night and willful stupidity and pointless shitposting are two of my biggest peeves.
So I go CRAZY.
>>
>>87184217
Xmen in MFF when
>>
>>87189410
I just want Doctor Doom.
>>
>>87183480
From what I heard, they're being put in mobile games. Not real ones.
>>
>>87189768
Mobiles were a mistake.
>>
>>87189768
There are no real games atm apart from Spiderman PS4.

Still not proper confirmation they're going to show up in the mobile games either.
>>
>Fox is making a new Wolverine movie
>Thinks that means Fox isn't making anymore X-Men movies

I don't understand this logic.
>>
>>87184217
>Taking a mandated shilling of the company's new comic line as proof
>>
I don't think the X-men are getting back into the MCU anytime, what with Logan coming out.
Also inb4 they're gonna end up retconning it anyway because they can't afford to end the series on a sour as fuck note.
Either that, or the movie's gonna end with X23 and wolverine discovering a society of surviving mutants or some shit
>>
>>87182744
>Legion being co-relesed with Marvel Studios
Wrong, Legion is being co-produced with Marvel Television, which is completely different from Marvel Studios.

>X-Men being put back in video games
Also wrong. No games that didn't already have X-men and thus were grandfathered into post-embargo Marvel have gotten X-men.

>X-Men Resurrection happening
Which was announced months ago and was always going to follow IvX. Marvel does relaunches after all of their major events. Anyone that wasn't expecting both an X-men and Inhumans relaunch following IvX is either a retarded complexer or horribly new to Marvel.

>Normies speculating
When has normie speculation ever meant anything about anything?

No, now go back to /tv/.
>>
Can I have my fucking Fantastic Four Legendary box then
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.