[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could retcon one thing from a /co/-related media,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

If you could retcon one thing from a /co/-related media, what would it be?
>>
Batman and cyclops existence.
>>
>>87182503
One more day
>>
>>87182503
Quicksilver's death in AoU
>>
The retcon in Homestuck.
>>
File: Cyclops defeats Batman.jpg (99KB, 604x535px) Image search: [Google]
Cyclops defeats Batman.jpg
99KB, 604x535px
>>87182554
>>
>>87182503
What Bendis did to Iceman.
>>
>>87182503
What Palmiotti & Conner have done to Harley
>>
Black Nick Fury
>>
File: anon... you're gay.jpg (51KB, 552x442px) Image search: [Google]
anon... you're gay.jpg
51KB, 552x442px
>>87182668
>>
>>87182503
Go back in time an give Bendis' dad a condom.
>>
Medusa and johnny hooking up
>>
>>87182503
Prevent Disney from buying Marvel. Then our reality would be as followed...

-More Marvel movies are released under Paramount
-Comics aren't made to resemble the movies as much because Disney doesn't have a stake with the merchandise and shit
-Spectacular Spider-Man gets a full run
-Garfield/Stone Spider-Man continues
-Avengers: EMH gets a full run under Yost and Fine
-Good Marvel animated movies still get released
-No bitter feud with Fox and we still get X-Men and Fantastic Four comics without Inhumanizing everything
>>
File: 1474313894282.jpg (1MB, 1200x1845px) Image search: [Google]
1474313894282.jpg
1MB, 1200x1845px
>>87182503
> Yaaas Queen to Murder Empress

Do what one anon suggested:
Carol Susan Jane Danvers is living a life of three people she merged with post psyche Magitron accident: Carol an air force Pilot, Susan a novelist and Jane an unknown as in"Jane Doe"

Then have her discover that Prof X has worsened, if not helped her situation with all the mindtinkering he did to her after the Rogue attack.

Carol finally looses it. Goes into argument with self. Probably a multiple personality shifting episode. Ends up killing the 3 human personas and allowing the Kree persona that took her mind hostage during her fist days as Ms. Marvel.

Goes off to her Kree heritage and proclaims herself the Messiah of the empire. Rebuilds Kree from scratch. Enslave and commandeer Brood and Skrull.

Declares war on earth. Marvel U has a new villain now after all those hero vs hero crap.
>>
>>87182503
Everything that Bendis has written which is not Alias, Daredevil or Ultimate Spiderman.
>>
File: Thundercats.ws-Site-Relaunch.jpg (392KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Thundercats.ws-Site-Relaunch.jpg
392KB, 1920x1080px
I actually wanted to someday pitch this as a comic, but in reality it's probably not gonna happen. So...

Thundercats. Basically it's going to have the same premise as the 1980's series. Except on the trip to third earth the ship gets boarded and infiltrated by enemy mutants or something. The mutants permanently damage the weapons systems, and board the ship to loot it. The Thundercats are in stasis, so Jaga has to fight off the intruders alone. He does so successfully, except he receives fatal wounds in the process. In the last moments of his life he awakens Lion-O from stasis and tells him as the king of his people he has to make sure the Thundercats get to Third Earth safely.

Jaga dies, telling Lion-O he has to become a true warrior or some bullshit to finish the journey. He shirks the training holograms until two space pirates board the ship. Lion-O barely defeats them and from there he decides to train and become the best fighter he can for the sake of the future of the Thundercats.

Many years pass, and upon arriving on New Earth the Cats awaken from stasis. They are immediately found and attacked by mutants. The cats are not prepared and surrounded, but a young adult Lion-O appears and fights them off single-handedly. They learn that this is actually Lion-O, and he had to defend the ship many times on their journey. He has become pretty stoic and war-torn, and finds that even though he's wanted to talk to someone for years he has a hard time saying anything at all.

It's not gonna be some grimdark edge fest, but the story about how by settling into a new home Lion-O learns how to open up again and become a communicative leader, to the best of his ability. It'd be a fun action-packed adventure with Mumm-Ra and even those little annoying robot bears that I can't remember the name of right now. Just with a little twist on the main character. The other personalities would probably remain intact, or be expanded upon with this new element.
>>
File: it's not true it's impossible.jpg (117KB, 438x341px) Image search: [Google]
it's not true it's impossible.jpg
117KB, 438x341px
Ultimatum
>>
>>87182692
Don't need Jean to tell me that
>>
>>87182990
>-No bitter feud with Fox

This was still going to happen, Disney buyout or no. Or did you not notice they started cutting down the amount of X-Men movie merchandise from X3 onwards?
>>
>>87182685

As a massive Harley Quinn fan, I thank you.
>>
>>87182503
One More Day
>>
>>87183112
Keep on dreaming, anon. Marvel will never turn their top whore into a villain.
>>
>>87182689
Kek
>>
>>87182503
That's not how you hold a handgun.
>>
>>87184408
It's a raygun, anon.
>>
>>87182503
Just one thing?

Shit.
>>
>>87183112
what comic is that page from?
>>
File: 1418947683880.jpg (94KB, 621x646px) Image search: [Google]
1418947683880.jpg
94KB, 621x646px
>>87182503

Bendis' involvement in the industry. Just make it so that the man simply never existed or never got into comics.
>>
>>87182668
This.

Because this may have been the first big splash in the wave of retcon pandering, and may prevent its current paramount.
>>
>>87185155
Should have just kept him stuck in the Ultimate Universe.
At least that one is realistic, which leads into my one retcon: leave the Ultimate Universe as is.
Let it continue.
Now all I need is someone else to either retcon Miles and/or Spidey-1610's revival.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.