[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember back when Candlejack was a meme? Yep... pretty great

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: candle.png.jpg (9KB, 397x274px) Image search: [Google]
candle.png.jpg
9KB, 397x274px
Remember back when Candlejack was a meme?

Yep... pretty great meme...

So who else had old /co/ stori
>>
>>87182259
stop this thre
>>
>>87182302

no you need to say candlejack first, otherw-
>>
>>
why did you have to go and say candlejack you retar
>>
I hope you all get cancer. Seriously, the Candlejack meme is literally the most retarded shi
>>
>>87182259
I thiink the Candlejack episode of fre
>>
I'm gonna need more rope.
>>
>>87182259
Can someone explain this Candlejack me
>>
File: jackpot_by_sbkmulletman-d4qknxv.jpg (526KB, 4000x837px) Image search: [Google]
jackpot_by_sbkmulletman-d4qknxv.jpg
526KB, 4000x837px
>>87182259
Look at the characters Candlejack got, what a bunch of retar
>>
I don't ge
>>
>>87183077
You have to say Candlejack first you fucking reta
>>
>>87183158
But the other guy didn't.
>>
>>87182302
>>87183077

Ya'll are fucking idiots. The joke is that... the guy in OP's pic... kidnaps you if you say his name so if you say his name you disappear before you can finish your post.

That's why you don't say Candlejack you fuckwi
>>
>>87182708
Basically it was a retarded meme a few years ago, where people who posted the word "Candlejack" would end their posts mid sentence, to imply they were taken by the Freakazoid villain Candlejack. This is mirroring what he did in his episode, where saying his name made him capture people.

Of course, this is meme is about as unfunny as an episode of Freakazoid, once again proving /co/'s complete shit taste as usual.
>>
>>87183206

Life of the fuckin' party right here.
>>
>>87183043
That's... a really random assortment of characters.
>>
>>87183206
what's wrong? your school day was bad again? why you don't go to boxing lesson to kick their asses and make you less bittered on the internet and more generally in life?
>>
>>87183043
What the fu
>>
>>87182708
Basically, in the show, if you say "Candlejack", he will come take you away.

So even if you type Candlejack, he will come get you, and then submit your post wherever you le
>>
>>87183312
>>87183356
Thought there are some kind of Tara Strong trinity.
>>
>>87183206
>a few years ago
This is ancient by 4chan's standards, dude. 2007 or so, I think?

But yeah, I never did get this. I mean, if Candlejack takes you away mid-post, then who hits Enter to submi
>>
>>87183582
Yeah, Candlejack was a meme back around Milhou
>>
File: 1424313739115.jpg (52KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
1424313739115.jpg
52KB, 640x478px
>>87183206
>>
>>87183206
you are a brave man, standing up to this meme
meme historians will quote this moment as the turning point in meme history
from this point forward, candlejack will no longer be a m
>>
i miss the good old days on /co/
i did a CYOA once about a wee mermaid. I wish it had archived. I was too shortsighted to back it up myself.

Back in the day when memes were things, I tried forcing my own. it didnt take off very well.
>>
>>87183832
Memes are still things. 4chan just doesn't make them anymore.
>>
>>87183206
>this is meme is about as unfunny as an episode of Freakazoid

You have expremelly shitty taste for memes and Freakazoid episodes
>>
>>87183978
ugh don't remind me
>>
I still remember Backwards Time Universe.

God, I miss you, Old /co/.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.