[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since Cable is getting another solo again, Is it impossible to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 6d335ccc8aae6bb5cc0295762310712e.jpg (244KB, 800x1167px) Image search: [Google]
6d335ccc8aae6bb5cc0295762310712e.jpg
244KB, 800x1167px
Since Cable is getting another solo again, Is it impossible to make him a good character again after all that nonsense in the Messiah saga? How would you go about in giving him a good reputation again?
>>
File: 2605_4_0288.jpg (97KB, 400x613px) Image search: [Google]
2605_4_0288.jpg
97KB, 400x613px
I just miss Bishop guys...
>>
Bishop is shit, has always been shit, and always will be.

I'm sorry you didn't get your cool black guy. Maybe next time.
>>
>>87179785
Nice meme
>>
File: bishop #13.jpg (87KB, 400x611px) Image search: [Google]
bishop #13.jpg
87KB, 400x611px
>>87178886
The only way I can see making Bishop a workable character again would be for a new Bishop to show up, having time traveled to the wrong era after his solo book.

The one that was around for Decimation onwards is just a sloppy bucket of diarrhea.
>>
>>87180013
This is basically what I was going to say. Time-travel shenanigans and instead of Bishop showing up 8 years ago or whatever, he shows up today as his original version.
>>
>>87179785
Good try friendo, but not good enough.
>>
>>87178886
You could just mkae a new exiles book.
>>
>>87178886
Give him a boomerang and call him Captain Australia.
>>
>>87178886
Ignore the Messiah arc. That's what Marvel does, it ignores things when they want to change them. Fuck, it's not even like his actions were that wrong on a moral utilitarian scale.
>>
>>87178886
They took a step in the right direction during that Uncanny X-Force run to try and redeem Bishop. But after that series ended, he just dropped off the radar.

Considering the post-Secret Wars Reboot, they could bring him back for something. But they'll probably use in him in Death of X where he dies either by M-Pox or while fighting with the Inhumans.
>>
>>87183340
Why the fuck would it matter?
Soldiers in battlefields don't spend all their time focusing on some thing they did one time once.
Cable's an old war-horse who does one thing well, guess what: he's going to just keep doing that.
That's the character in a nutshell. Take it or leave it.
>>
>>87183709
He actually made a great villain.
He always had that thing where he's the violent cop that is okay with oppressing his own people.
And because he and Cable basically had the same sort of backstory he worked well as an evil mirror image of Cable once he got the cybernetic arm.
Why destroy all that just to cling to a past character concept that wasn't going anywhere?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.