[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> TFW no scene where katana is bathing in a hotspring and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (11KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 188x268px
> TFW no scene where katana is bathing in a hotspring and somebody peeps on her causing her to throw a bucket and yell PERVERT! while covering herself

I thought she was a japanese character
>>
You made this exact thread already.
>>
Kill yourself.
>>
>>87174250
>no scene with op getting violently raped by bears and pigs
I thoguht op was a faggot
>>
File: Katana_(Batman_BB).jpg (25KB, 533x300px) Image search: [Google]
Katana_(Batman_BB).jpg
25KB, 533x300px
>no character accidentally on purpose fell into her and felt her boobs

what kind of anime was this?
>>
>>87175587
Not a very good one
>>
>>87174702
It's only heavily implied
>>
>Fucking an older man
>"I bet you want to shoot your rotten cum up my shithole!"
>"get my pregnant with your rotten sperm! Put a baby in my stomach you fucking perv!"
What did she mean by this!?
>>
>>87175587
Are those....

Are those fucking shuriken hairpins?
>>
>>87174250
I want to marry her
>>
>>87174250
She's an American character made to be Japanese
>>
>>87174250
bosozoku

>>87175587
not quite sukeban
>>
>>87178942

No. They are functional shuriken that are stuck to electromagnetic hairpins, ready to be pulled off and used as weapons at any time.

Thy are designed to look like a fashion accessory. They are tipped with a paralyzing poison.
>>
>>87179519
Brutal
>>
>>87175587
WAIT, Katana was a schoolgirl in Brave and the bold?
>>
>>87183060

For the first few seasons? Yes. She then graduated along with the rest of the Outsiders to their classic costumes.
>>
>>87183624
That's the single worst creative decisiĆ³n I've ever seen, I mean DAMN , let's take this character and turn her into a loli
>>
File: 1452233492771.png (816KB, 748x782px) Image search: [Google]
1452233492771.png
816KB, 748x782px
>>87174250
>we want the weeaboo audience
>>
>>87184179
>Impliying that's a bad thing
>>
>>87184114
You mean best.
That's always the best decision, official or not.
Ever seen Wonder Loli?

>>87184179
>we want the disposable income audience
FTFY
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.