[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Pic related was the costume designer for Deadpool, which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: angus strathie.jpg (19KB, 341x450px) Image search: [Google]
angus strathie.jpg
19KB, 341x450px
>Pic related was the costume designer for Deadpool, which makes me want Fox to hire him as costume designer for all future X-Men movies.
>On the other hand he also designed the absolutely horrid costume Halle Berry wore in Catwoman, which worries me.

I feel conflicted.
>>
>>87170766
Same guy who designed Arrow's costume did Flash's. You can go from great to shit depending on characters
>>
>>87170766
He was instructed to deliberately steer away from the classic look of the character in Catwoman, though.
>>
>hating a guy for a costume he made 12 years ago but has improved since.
>hating the guy who made the costume to the directors/producers notes.
>>
>>87170766
Which is the newer costume design?
That's right, people grow and expand their field of expertise.
This bloke clearly got better at his job.

I need to remind you geeks that once you couldn't speak and you shat your pants.
Do you do those things anymore? No (or rather: I hope not), because you've grown, you've learned language and potty training.
Some may even have learned more than one language and maybe a craft or two.
See, time changes us.

So always look at the time before being judgemental (you can't, I know, but just try).
>>
>Made a bad costume over a decade ago
>vastly improved and made a great costume last year
Not seeing the issue here OP
>>
>>87170766
he learned from his mistake anon. we all have some things we wish we didn't have to do.
>>
Halle Berry's Catwoman isn't that bad, it's 00's edgy as FUCK and you associate it with the horrible movie, but the costume itself is like a fine Elsewords look.
>>
>>87170988
But both are shit.
>>
>>87171087
>I need to remind you geeks that once you couldn't speak and you shat your pants
False. I've been exceptional since before birth. I consumed my twin in the room as a show of dominance and when I was born I was 3 feet in length.
>>
>>87171034
>>87171073
>>87171087
>>87171089
>>87171154
OP here: You've made see the error of my ways. Thank you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.