[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

‘Deadpool 2’ Drama: Here’s What Ryan Reynolds and Director

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 18

File: Memepool.jpg (114KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Memepool.jpg
114KB, 720x480px
http://www.thewrap.com/deadpool-director-tim-miller-exit-ryan-reynolds-creative-differences/

>The departure was “amicable,” a studio source said, though we’ve heard elsewhere that Reynolds and Miller have had a contentious relationship for quite a while now. The two haven’t had much of a relationship since the first “Deadpool” was released, not even speaking for long periods of time.

>So, what happened to create such a rift between Miller and the actor whose career he helped resurrect?

>We’re told the director was all set to make the sequel, which still doesn’t even have a release date. That’s allegedly in part because when Reynolds’ agents renegotiated his deal, along with a massive amount of money, the star got casting approval and other creative controls. That whole process took more time than Miller (and fans) would have liked, and it shined a spotlight on differences in vision between the two key players.

>Miller, who owns a visual effects studio and we’re told did much of the polishing work on the original “Deadpool” for free, wanted more of a stylized sequel, while the actor placed his focus more on the raunchy comedy style that earned the first movie its R rating.

>The casting issue also eventually came to a head over the possible booking of Kyle Chandler in the sequel. Mashable movie reporter Jeff Sneider first reported Chandler’s potential involvement with the “Deadpool” sequel during a “Meet the Movie Press” podcast, saying that the actor’s name has been “floating around for Cable for months.” The insider close to the situation tells TheWrap that Miller wanted the “Bloodline” star to play Cable, though Reynolds did not and that the studio, ultimately, backed its marketable star.

LMAO Ryan "Box Office Cancer" Reynolds gets one hit playing the same character he plays in every movie and immediately goes into prima donna mode. This sequel is fucked.
>>
>the actor placed his focus more on the raunchy comedy style that earned the first movie its R rating

I really hope Cable and Domino aren't just the straight-men to Deadpool's zany antics like Colossus was. That would be a waste of the X-Force, who should just have their own movie
>>
>>87169578
>while the actor placed his focus more on the raunchy comedy style that earned the first movie its R rating.
Oh god, Ryan is going Full Waypool. This is going to be shit.
>>
But the screenwriters stay, right?
>>
This article ir pure clicbait based on mere roumors, and speculation, that we already heard. Also, it goes an aggresive, tabloid rout for the sake of it without a reason.

Just sayin'.
>>
>>87169798
I thought Colossus and NSTW were returning?
>>
>Tim Miller makes the Deadpool VFX reel that spreads through the internet, gets the film greenlit, has his company work for free and makes Deadpool a hit.
>Based Miller! So amazing!

>Tim Miller leaves Deadpool 2 because Reynolds is insufferable.
>Miller is a hack! He's done nothing! So long as we have Reynolds everything's okay! LMAO BYE MILLER!

Never change, 4chink.
>>
>>87169985
Do you even fucking read anything before you post?
>>
Kyle Chandler would have been fucking great
>>
I'm glad GL bombed; he would have ruined the franchise even more if there had been a sequel.
>>
>>87169578
>Ryan kills the Deadpool movie
So after this and Wolveine 3 are panned by critics on rotten tomatoes, will Fox reboot the universe? (If they do, please keep Singer out)
>>
Kyke Chandler would have been awful.
>>
Are Tim Miller and Kyle Chandler childhood friends? Because "damn" to sacrificing a job like that over a casting dispute.

Then again, if Miller felt so strongly about it, it was better to pack up and leave then stick around and do like Josh Trank, who bullied Kate Mara on the set of "Fantastic Four", or Martin Campbell, who bullied Reynolds himself on the set of "Green Lantern".
>>
File: 10272087_ori[1].jpg (71KB, 700x380px) Image search: [Google]
10272087_ori[1].jpg
71KB, 700x380px
Kyle Chandler isn't the right person for Cable anyways.

Tom Hardy would work better.
>>
>implying Cable won't be played by a diverse person 4 TEH LULZ
>>
>>87169578
fucking hell, ryan

cunt
>>
File: 1473630887008.gif (789KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1473630887008.gif
789KB, 300x300px
>>87170437

>implying you wouldn't watch Keira Knightly play Cable
>>
>>87169578
>more shitty sex jokes and no Coach Taylor as Cable

Thanks, Ryan.You fucked it all up.
>>
>>87170361
Cable's a big guy.
>>
>>87170361
Too big of a difference between acting power levels and I bet Ryan wants to be the biggest male star on the set
>>
File: Sherman.png (87KB, 205x203px) Image search: [Google]
Sherman.png
87KB, 205x203px
So an unsuccessful actor, who can only play one doofus, gets introduced to a comic book character who acts a lot like that doofus, presses to play him in a movie, gets fucked over, presses on and finally gets the doofus movie he wanted, it's a huge success, and on the basis of that he decides he's Adam Sander at the apex of his career and tries taking the entire thing over creatively, despite having marginal talent as an actor, let alone a creator of film.
The guy who created the setpiece for his success gets fed up with his egomaniacal bullshit and takes his ball home.

This is not going to be pretty.
>>
>>87169578
>Ryan kills the Deadpool 2 movie
>>
>Raunchy comedy
literally the worst part of the movie
Jesus Christ
>>
>the actor placed his focus more on the raunchy comedy style that earned the first movie its R rating

That sounds awful.

Sweetie, you're an actor. Keep acting that's what you're here for. Let the director direct.

I never get it when this happens. I mean unless it's the studio doing a complete turnaround and fucking up the original movie at the last possible second, or everyone's left completely in the dark and have to figure it out themselves, like fantastic 4, suicide squad, iron man, etc.
>>
>>87170716
You're saying you don't want a whole half hour of Reynolds making sexually suggestive commentary at an old black blind woman?

Maybe he'll masturbate to a poster of Bea Arthur in this sequel. So funny!
>>
>>87170538
I have a great idea for a running gag in act 2.

Deadpool's actions cause changes in the timeline. That result in Cable changing appearance. Cable goes through like 6 actors before coming back to the original actor for act 3. We can go through the list of meme actors to be Cable for a few minutes.
>>
Reynolds should have
A. Negotiated for a percent of the box office, to keep the budget modest
B. Kept his creative guys on board

He's let the fact that he blew away Singer's latest turd-festival go completely to his noggin.
>>
>>87170756
don't you see.

the first movie was more Kelly than Wade. second movie will be pure Wade-pool. Then the third movie will be pure meme pool.
>>
Fuck me, is it come to the dark time being Deadpoolfag
>>
>>87170839
You take the best-loved elements of a character's essential works, you don't cherry-pick from single interpretations or try to jam in EVERYTHING at once.
This is how you get Man of Shit (and Green Lantern).
>>
>>87170716
>literally the worst part of the movie

Literally the entire reason it made money though
>>
I think ryan reynolds might have the worst casting agent in hollywood
>>
File: Office-Space[1].jpg (41KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Office-Space[1].jpg
41KB, 630x420px
Ron Livingston?
>>
>>87170917
>Ryanfags blame every human being except Ryan

It's time to let this go.
>>
>Actor talks himself out of a role of a movie that'll make YUUGE numbers at the box office
He must've went to the Negotiation School of Edward Norton and Terrence Howard.
>>
File: Hancock2.jpg (9KB, 212x251px) Image search: [Google]
Hancock2.jpg
9KB, 212x251px
>>87170962
Ryan is going nowhere.
He's suddenly become Will Smith in his own mind, and he's bound and determined to make his own After Earf consequences be damned.
>>
>>87171010
We're assuming a lot of hearsay is actually true and not just tabloid tier information though. I'd say wait until we see more info on the actual movie before calling judgement.
>>
>>87170801
As long as I get a Christopher Walken Cable I'm good... Heck, I'll take Jay Mohr doing his impression
>>
>>87169578
Just give the rights back to Marvel, Fox. It would be the Morally right thing to do.
>>
>>87171010
>Ryan will have his Suicide Squad movie
I'm OK with this.
>>
>>87171052
Didn't stop people from shitting all over Miller yesterday after he "departed due to creative differences."
>>
>>87171163
>Tim Miller
Who?
>>
File: Suicide.jpg (34KB, 287x424px) Image search: [Google]
Suicide.jpg
34KB, 287x424px
>>87171138
Suicide Squad is the film that Will Smith limped into after he had shot his film career in both feet.

He literally had no control over SS, and was practically third-billed in it, moreso in the marketing.
>>
>>87170755
>sweetie
Stop
Just
Stop.
>>
>>87171196
Well that is what Smith gets for trying to buy his children's way into Hollywood.

His wife is still shitting up Gotham with her OC Donut Steel character.
>>
File: shamalan.jpg (10KB, 300x251px) Image search: [Google]
shamalan.jpg
10KB, 300x251px
>>87169578
>Picks up a new director Reynolds has always admired.
>>
>>87169815
Yeah, I was wondering what style Miller was going for that meant Reynolds' 'raunchy comedy style' was so different from.
That is kinda worrying.
>>
File: Poo in it.jpg (46KB, 630x405px) Image search: [Google]
Poo in it.jpg
46KB, 630x405px
>>87171270
>more toilet humor
>>
>>87171196
>limped into after he had shot his film career in both feet.
Just like Travolta and Pulp Fiction.
>He literally had no control over SS
Good.
>and was practically third-billed in it, moreso in the marketing.
Even better.
See? It's a win-win for everyone.
>>
I could never understand how someone would willingly leave out the opportunity to makes literal millions of dollars because of a simple misunderstanding

Like just go with wichever, you will make millions anyway
>>
>>87171459
Yes, and why it's completely different from Reynolds turning Deadpool 2 into a vanity piece, as Smith did with After Earth.

Think Travolta in Battlefield Earth. Deadpool IS Reynold's Pulp Fiction moment, he has a string of dismal failures and forgettable films after Van Wilder put him on the map. (His Saturday Night Fever).
>>
>>87171589
Directors hardly make millions, unless you're thinking of the A+ fellas like Spielberg.
>>
>>87169578
>The actor placed his focus more on the raunchy comedy style.
Ryan Reynolds acting like a quippy doofus in a raunchy comedic style? That's new!
>>
>>87171107
Marvel deserves to burn.
>>
Doesn't matter who's in the right or wrong here, a director leaving is a very bad sign that this movie may fail hard.
>>
>>87171233
Who gets triggered by the word sweetie? Are you diabetic or something?
>>
>>87171196
Yet he had the most screen time in the movie. I think he's doing alright
>>
>>87171270
>what a tweest!
>>
>>87171814
>what a poo in the loo!
FTFY

>>87171270
It'd be full of rape jokes. Hindus love rape.
>>
>>87169985
Anon, at least read the thread and see if anyone is actually SAYING what you're making fun of the thread for saying, before outing yourself as a tard.
>>
>>87170839
Man, I was hoping the second movie would be FabNic.
>>
>>87171944
>Deadpool does nothing, there's only a voiceover saying things that sound very intellectual to the usual capefag
We dodged a bullet there.
>>
>>87169578
>wanted more of a stylized sequel
what is this supposed to mean?
>>
A lot of you faggots are forgetting or more likely have never seen Smokin' Aces.
>>
>>87172069
i really like that movie but what's it got to do with anything, other than ryan being in it?
>>
File: Hmm.jpg (45KB, 859x741px) Image search: [Google]
Hmm.jpg
45KB, 859x741px
>>87169578
>Miller, who owns a visual effects studio and we’re told did much of the polishing work on the original “Deadpool” for free
That explains why the effects looked so good for such a small budget. I watched it last night for the first time since the theater, I was really impressed with some of those shots.
>>
>>87172131
It also explains why Deadpool's budget seemed positively miniscule for its Box Office take. They literally didn't pay for half the effects.
>>
>>87172069
I saw it. It sucked.

Are you saying Joe Carnahan, director of such recent hits like Stretch, State of Affairs and A-Team and writer of the upcoming Death Note movie, should take over?
>>
>>87172131
It's a break from Fox's usual practice of farming out the SFX to the 12 highest bidders.

In general this is why cape film budgets are quarter billion dollar CGI spectacles. Marvel, Sony or Fox would normally have had their final fight onboard a Helicarrier that's taking off, with Sentinels crashing into it while the Air force tried to shoot it down with F-35s.
>>
>>87169985

Why do people do this shit? I can't imagine the logic behind making up posts that never happened and responding to them.
>>
>>87172215
Why would you be the 3rd person to call it bait and draw attention to it?
What's your excuse?
>>
>>87169578
>Reynolds wanted more Waypool
>>
>>87171996
not such a boring and typical movie as the first?
>>
File: blue stop signs.png (96KB, 482x395px) Image search: [Google]
blue stop signs.png
96KB, 482x395px
>deadpool 2 is going to be le chimichanga man
>>
>>87172308
The product tie-ins write themselves!!
>>
>>87172212
Then why do the X-men movies always look cheap as fuck?
>>
>>87172436
Because the costuming and makeup work is generally lame, and filmed in the manner of a television show.
The CGI is generally solid and not to blame.
>>
>>87172499
X3 and Wolverine Origins in particular had terrible CGI.
>>
>>87172594
Dude, dump that working copy.
>>
File: Jim Caviezel.jpg (89KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Jim Caviezel.jpg
89KB, 800x1000px
>>87170361
Nah, senpai. Pic related works more.
>>
>people surprising it gonna be waypool

really people? worked on the first it gonna work in the sequels
you people are true delusional if you tyink otherwise
>>
>>87169578
>You were the chosen one! You were suppose to bring balance to X-Men! Not ruin them!
>>
>>87169985
That's literally the opposite of what most people in this thread are saying.
>>
>>87172594
>Work in the industry
>This movie could've actually been good in another pass or two of editing
>The leak killed it before it was baked
>The people responsible for the leak were probably foreign from the states and are already blacklisted

I would've actually liked to see the true final version of Wolverine schlock.
>>
>>87173404
It would have been shit either way.
>>
>>87173404
Production Manager here, there's literally no way it would have turned out well. Sure, there's something you could have done about minor stuff like the constant NOOOOOs or the bizarre zooms, but too much of its flaws are ingrained in crucial scenes and thats without going into how bad the script is. And lets be real here, the work print leak was almost identical to the theatrical, so thats not a factor.

What do you do in the industry, anon?
>>
>>87173545
Animation and mocap. I can only see some several or dozen long sequences with raw footage but most of the time the films turn out well even if the shots don't look the greatest before processing.

Warcraft which we worked on, I swear could've done well in the US if it included some of our extra stuff with the extended scenes and just a few more shots of setting the mood or easing transitions between some exposition.

A leak absolutely kills the film though, at that point it's a sinking ship and all contracts to make it the best it can be are severed and no marketing. It's those damn contracted East Indians or Mexicans that probably leak this stuff since I know they don't have a real career on the line.

A early screening maybe could've done it some favors with a fiscal year delay in editing or some other thing.
>>
>>87173545
>>87173830
since you two are in the industry what are you're thoughts on the rumors around "Wonder Woman" production and some people calling it a mess? is it true or is this just anti-DC propaganda?
>>
>>87172120
Ryan being good in it. He was good in Van Wilder, he was good in Waiting..., and he was good in Smokin' Aces. He's not a bad actor and everyone getting pissy at him over rumors is retarded.

>>87172200
If you didn't like it, whatever, but he was good in that movie, and others.
>>
>>87173908
smokin aces was good but honestly ryan was the most forgettable part of that movie
>>
>>87169578
>while the actor placed his focus more on the raunchy comedy style that earned the first movie its R rating.
I'm okay with this. I found the first one funny as hell and expect the 2nd one to be mostly the same.
Though that probably means if an X-Force movie ever gets made and has Reynolds involved, I won't be happy.
>>
>>87173094
This will know be in the hands of Loli-23
>>
File: Get It Together WB.jpg (299KB, 772x996px) Image search: [Google]
Get It Together WB.jpg
299KB, 772x996px
>>87173902
I don't work for WB, but I have no reason to believe its not true. WB has been fucking up for years and after the loss of Harry Potter and Tsujihara's general performance, its a pretty forgone conclusion.

You don't have to work in films to see it's going to be terrible. Think about it, the script has been written by four different people, all of whom are either hacks, Jason Fuchs the writer of WB's horrible Pan, or people who blatantly don't get the character, Allen Heinberg & Geoff Johns. Gal Gadot can't act, this is a fact. How is she going to carry a movie? Not to mention recent comments. Pic extremely related.

There have been rumblings that they were rewriting the movie WHILE filming the weekend BvS debuted. This is the kiss of death for any movie.

tl;dr WB has been a mess long before snyder took over all DC movies, so its very likely going to be bad

>>87173830
Thats pretty cool, anon. Do you ever post in those filmmaker generals on /tv/? Sometimes I do, but you usually hear from the same anons over and over again.
>>
>>87173830
It's a shame what happened to Warcraft, the after-thought cuts were incredibly obvious in it.
I'd have loved to see a Director's cut version with those missing 40 minutes added, or hell even with the scenes that didn't get animated but Duncan Jones wanted to include put in it.
Scenes like this and less obviously left out sequences would've made the movie way better https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmLW-_gTBRQ
>>
>>87174217
>I don't work for WB, but I have no reason to believe its not true
>people who blatantly don't get the character
>Gal Gadot can't act,
So it's just anti-DC propaganda. Good to know.
>>
>>87171138
That was literally Wolverine: Origins.
>>
>>87173902
Anon, remember that this is 4chan, where everyone pretends to have a life. It's very easy to come here and say you're a professional at this or that.
>>
>>87171678
>t.mad dcfaggot
>>
>>87174470
Fine, DC and Marvel deserve to burn. Happy?
>>
>>87174351
>this is 4chan, where everyone is a professional but rejected by those jealous corporate faggots
FTFY
>>
>>87174502
Yes, I am.
>>
>>87173902
I haven't heart much news on WW I have to take those with a grain of salt. Even though I work on AAA titles too, as previously said I only see several to fifteen minutes of raw film in piecemeal.

So for some one singular person or a few to talk of how a movie is going, is just 1/250th of a portion of a range of production. Just watch a movie and look at the credits, which one of these handful of people are complaining about how "a mess" the film was?

I thought Warcraft was going to be a smash hit but I was wrong for the most part even though I had faith in the sequences, you always want to be proud of the titles you're working on and for people to dismiss their own project is troubling.

They may just be trash talking to get at their bosses or colleagues for all we know, since some upper management can be difficult to work with.
>>87174217
Not really, I haven't seen too many of those threads around honestly. It's just catalogue browsing threads that may not be all shitposting and I'm not sure what one animator could contribute to a thread for independent film making.

Like right now I should be drawing since it's free time for me, but fucking 4chan is a curse.

>>87174260
That would be neat too but I'm surprised the extra deleted scenes were included since it didn't break even in the US. It costs money to finish shots as polished as those, maybe they didn't finish on time for the cut but were polished enough for mass production bonus features.
>>
File: Joker In The Hood.jpg (33KB, 227x224px) Image search: [Google]
Joker In The Hood.jpg
33KB, 227x224px
>>87174273
Name a good Johns Wonder Woman story. Tell me what was great about Heinberg's WW run. Post a scene where Gadot is doing a convincing job at acting.

Or just feel free to drone on. It's really sad that /co/ has this with us or against us mentality. There are good and bad Marvel movies. There are good and bad DC movies too.
>>
>>87174851
>>87174792
Could you, you know, prove you've actually worked on movies, my dear WW hater?
>>
>>87174851
>Post a scene where Gadot is doing a convincing job at acting.
Don't be silly. No one can produce anything like that.
>>
>>87173404
It was bad from the start. Improved CG wouldn't make up for the crap story and Dudepeel.
>>
>>87174898
>being this antisemitic
Donald pls
>>
>>87174882
I'm a different anon, but I won't break NDA. I don't even have files from work on this PC, as no one should.

If there are any Mexican or East Indians claiming they work one such movies, ask them to do such things. They have nothing to lose and are among the lowest on the chain of production.
>>
>>87174990
>I was just pretending
Thank you for admitting it. Sincerity is a virtue.
>>
>>87174792
I think ones like the on eI linked were finished for the most part, and it and the rest were cut last minute to shave the movie down to 2 hours.
It's really obvious that they did the cuts without even trying to shoot any new footage.
There are several scenes with obviously missing sequences of events
>Character enters screen and squats next to main character, obviously wanting to say something
>cut to other scene
>cut back, character is in the middle of leaving the screen
Or even in the final fight, the human guy starts on top of a stairwell but next tim ewe see them for some reason he's hiding under some structure on a different level.
>>
>>87174217
>that pic
>everything was leaning harder and darker
>she remains warm and loving

Kinda stupid to go against the established tone set by the universe now. They should have copied Marvel's style or looked at the DCAU for inspiration. Why did these movies have to be so dark?
>>
File: 0119152136a.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
0119152136a.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
>>87174882
>I can't rebut anything so show me who you are
Kinda defeats the purpose of an anonymous board. There's no way I'm posting my IMDB or anything traceable.

But here's a pic of a behind the scenes Banana Republic ad I worked on a few weeks ago.
>>
>>87175091
>>87175017

>Banana Republic ad I worked on
Passing by the staff doesn't count, anon.
>>
File: 1477063197154-co.jpg (151KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1477063197154-co.jpg
151KB, 1920x1200px
No No No! Fix this shit RIGHT NOW
>>
>>87175130
>he really thinks an ad would be open to the public and that anything involving a store isn't completely locked down and shot after hours
Don't even know why I'm responding at this point to a shitposter.
>>
>>87175230
Yeah; you could be, dunno, working for Marvel as an unpaid intern; they always need people to start company wars, especially nowadays. One who pretends to have a job would look so believable.
>>
>>87169985

trump 2016!
>>
>>87175310
/co/ is actually for hillary.
>>
>>87175335
I've never seen anyone on /co/ say they support hillary
>>
>getting this riled up over a tabloid article
>>
>>87175145
as long as the writers remain the same, any other director can shit out a decent flick.
>>
>>87170240
If the next main X-Men movie is another step back(in the box office), they will.
If the next main X-Men movie is a big enough step back, they might be willing to cut a deal with Marvel.
Remember, X-Men Days of Future Past was sort of a last chance mission.(Only X2 brought back more than a $100,000,000 profit. Origins Wolverine and First Class were bombs.)
>>
>>87175455
A lot of people would disagree with you.
>>
>>87175534
You mean the white trash that posts in 4chan? Bah, nothing worth listening to.
>>
>>87175534
is tim miller the end all of be all director of cgi/visual effects? it's fine.
>>
>>87174217
i swear this is pasta
>>
>>87175824
It always is, anon. Don't start company wars without it.
>>
>>87175577
>>87175599
I didn't say they were right, just a lot of people put directors too high up on the totem pole.
I personally think it comes down to the script and cast.
>>
>>87175844
>a lot of people put directors too high up on the totem pole
Especially when those directors are a bunch of nobodies.
>>
>>87169578
This is it, Fox is finished!
>>
>>87175844
Losing Tim Miller doesn't bother me as much as hearing Reynolds has more creative influence and wants to double down on the raunchy humor.
>>
>>87170801
I'd actually wouldn't mind if they did that. Could be fun
>>
>>87175889
Yeah, I'd be okay if it had the same amount as the first movie, but not much more.
Would be a pretty crappy way to introduce Cable if the movie becomes way to slapstick stupid.
>>
>>87169578
So basically they wanted to make it pg13?
>>
>>87175888
X-MEN ARE GOING HOME
WOLVERINE ON AVENGERS WHEN?
>>
>>87169578
>shined
>>
>>87169815
this is triggering me more than I realized, although I agree Kyle Chandler would be absolutly fucking retarded casting for Cable.
>>
>>87169985
you stupid ignorant fuck, go back to lereddit where you can comment after just glancing at a headline instead of using actual cognitive faculties that I guess you don't posses along with barely developed motor-skills you newfag
>>
File: 1468537901352.jpg (261KB, 604x760px) Image search: [Google]
1468537901352.jpg
261KB, 604x760px
>>87170755
you sound like a right cunt
>>
>>87170900
This. To mass audiences those jokes actually WERE pretty funny.
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.