[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /co/ You are now a member of the creative team of Marvel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: CoF1LJfWgAA32jz.jpg (80KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
CoF1LJfWgAA32jz.jpg
80KB, 1200x675px
Hi /co/

You are now a member of the creative team of Marvel studios. You are among the people that choose wich Marvel properties are gonna make it as movies.

What would you suggest ? Keep in mind that it has to be succesfull, interesting, somewhat funny. Only downeysides, you must include Robert Downey jr. as Tony Stark among your cast, could be a side character or just a cameo. And you can't make movies about or use the Netflix characters.

What is it /co/, what are your ideas ?
>>
Pick a name out of a hat, pass it along to the interns, collect million dollar paycheck.
>>
Thunderbolts

Iron Manlet just as a cameo when Beetle or Fixer is arrested.
>>
West Coast Avengers

Invaders, which retcons part of the First Avenger by taking place during the montage of them fighting a bunch of battles. Involves Cap, Bucky, Human Torch, Toro, Namor and Union Jack. Young Nick Fury makes an appearance. Cameos from later members of the All-Winners Squad and Agents of Atlas.

She-Hulk romcom.

>>87167939
Thunderbolts as said here.

Big crossover would be about Squadron Sinister/Supreme.

Pretty much everything else I like from Marvel would work better as a show. Which is kinda the problem with adapting long-running, serialized comic books.
>>
Get Michael Bob Waksberg to make a surrealist humor Howard the Duck flick.

It might not make money, but I'll make a great film and be a fitting film for Howard at last.

Tony Stark is seen crossing a street at one point. He and Howard sneer at each other.
>>
Turk trilogy

First movie is Turk getting his ass kicked the whole time, Daredevil tossing him through windows

Second film Turk stabs Daredevil

Third installment features Turk in full Stilt-Man suit
>>
File: nighthawk003.jpg (231KB, 450x710px) Image search: [Google]
nighthawk003.jpg
231KB, 450x710px
Can I make a Netflix show instead?

I want a Nighthawk Netflix show.
>>
>>87167816
JUST MAKE A GODDAMN BLACK WIDOW MOVIE ALREADY
one of my main problems with the MCU is that the movies don't FEEL different anymore, they're all just superhero movies instead of for example Captain America TFA being a war movie, Ant-Man was a heist movie and Hulk being a monster movie
And we could use a spionage movie, Black Widow is ideal for that
>>
>>87168702
>And we could use a spionage movie, Black Widow is ideal for that

Well she's not a spy any more because she wikileaked SHIELD and exposed her secret identity
>>
>>87168740
Make it a prequel
the MCU could use prequels in general, actually
Maybe something about young Hank Pym, or the original Wasp
>>
I'm a sucker for cosmic marvel so I would probably go for a Nova movie.

With Dick Rider as the new Nova Prime, could be after Thanos stole the infinity stone from Xandar and kills everyone. Second movie is Annihilation, a few members of the annihilators are introduced to have kind of a team against Annihilus ! The Guardians of the Galaxy appears out of nowhere (deus ex machina style) to save the final arc.
>>
>>87167816
1) Agents of SHIELD the Movie
2) Venom
3) Ultimate Spider-Woman
>>
I use Mandrill in a movie and crash and burn amidst feminist critique.
>>
>>87169023
Make it the Mandrill and Starfox team up movie
>>
>>87169108
"Mandrill and Star Fox's Great Adventure: Or, Time Enough For Rape".
>>
>>87167816
Pick a random character
Apply the formula
BOOM
instant $700m+
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.