[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

has there ever been another example in the history of cartoons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: PRE-BOOT.jpg (138KB, 1092x715px) Image search: [Google]
PRE-BOOT.jpg
138KB, 1092x715px
has there ever been another example in the history of cartoons where a show never aired its season finale at the END OF THE FUCKING SEASON?!??
>>
>>87163355
As in - season finale aired as a regular episode, and the finale was just a regular episode (making it a mistake in schedule rather than numbering?
>>
Do you mean the network pulled the show before it could reach its planned end or do you mean the ending was aired out of order? I remember the latter happened to King of the Hill.
>>
>>87163554
yeah the first one you said.
>>
For anyone who's wondering, AT's seventh season has just two episodes left, and the latest episode aired back in July.
>>
How does something with such a bottom of the barrel tier animation even have hiatuses?
>>
>>87164134
That other sacchrine show does it too so I blame her.
>>
>>87164134
Why does anything stupid happen in the industry?

Because the suits are retarded.

Bombing episodes generates viewing, attention and money spikes that looks good on graphs. That's literally it
>>
>>87163355

The most recent season of Venture Bros.

There was some confusion about how many episodes the show was going to get this season, and the writers thought they had two episodes more than they were actually going to be paid to do. They wrote out a big complex plot and then realized at the end that they had the choice of axing two episodes in the middle of the story, or else not having the final two episodes at the end of the season.

They opted to do the latter, hoping and planning to do the planned season finale at the beginning of the next season.
>>
File: clay puppington.jpg (169KB, 904x904px) Image search: [Google]
clay puppington.jpg
169KB, 904x904px
Morale Orale accidentally aired their season finale, the Christmas episode, first because it was around December and they wanted it for some block.

Orel's parents divorced in that one, so it was kind of odd that they were still together with no mention of it come the actual episode one's release.
>>
Good Vibes was pretty bad about it. They aired the season (series) finale second to last so it appears that the final episode resets the status quo.
Generator Rex was supposedly weird too in that the staff knew it would be the final episode even though it took place before the official finale.
>>
>>87163835
3 fucking months.
>>
I think futurama may have. Was the last episode of the fourth season (the finale until the reboot) the star trek episode or the robot devil's hands one?

actually i think it happens often with cartoons.
>>
File: IMG_6633.jpg (308KB, 1264x948px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6633.jpg
308KB, 1264x948px
The Oblongs never finished airing the entire show on WB until a year later when it was played on Adult Swim

Clerks The Animated Series had only two of its episode aired on ABC. The rest of the episodes were put on DVD and were later repaired on Comedy Central
>>
>>87168955
robot hands was the finale
>>
>>87168955
>>87169147

Robot hands IS the Futurama finale
>>
Aqua Teen Hunger force did something like this as a joke.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.