[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you prefer Kearny, Dolph, and Jimbo or Kearney, Dolph,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: simpsons bullies.jpg (20KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
simpsons bullies.jpg
20KB, 400x300px
Do you prefer Kearny, Dolph, and Jimbo or Kearney, Dolph, Jimbo, and Nelson?
>>
I liked when Nelson had his own crew of flunkies
>>
Aren't they like 10 years older than Nelson or something like that.
>>
>>87149890
me too, but i get the impression he graduated from that to being a junior member of this gang of older guys
>>87149858
dolph. solidly dolph
>lesser-used tress macneille voice
>kinda cool hair
>never made a fool of himself like the others
>content to just be the third/fourth guy, not have a lot of gags about him
>jew
>cool name. possibly short for adolph?
>>
>>87150928
I like him more for the jokes about him being a teenage (?) dad.
>>
>>87150928
It's more Nelson's role just kind of shifts around a lot.
Sometimes he's a solo bully, sometimes he's a part of that gang, and sometimes he's Bart's friend. And each time they sorta ignore the last episode that he was relevant.
Bart has become Nelson's only real friend atleast 3 times now.
>>
>>87150692
I think just Kearney
>>
>>87151145
well, at least where I lived elementary school was kind of like that. sometimes you and the asshole kid can have a lot of fun together, other times he gets bored and just shits on you all day.
>>
>>87151031
that's Kearney
>>
>>87151145
That's because he's the poor-bully. They exist on a different tier from other bullies. he's more of a self-made man. he had to get tough to survive. Jimbo just got held back a bit and got used to being considered tough because he was older, but is actually a wimp when challenged. Kearney is one of those older guys that hangs out with teenagers because he dropped out of school early to raise his kid. except sometimes he just goes anyway.
>>
>>87151274
Aw fuck, every time.
>>
>>87151366
in your defense, they all have weird, unusual names. it's as if they realized that any name you use in a high-profile tv show is going to be hard for anyone else to use later, so they intentionally chose ones people weren't much using, like bart and milhouse and ralph.
though weirdly the names homer and marge were groening's real parents.. but they're old, so that makes sense. you'd expect older people to be named ralph and jimbo and... clancy.. and Kirk. shit like that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.