[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This show was kind of a disgrace to the awesome movie. The dark

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (46KB, 300x226px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 300x226px
This show was kind of a disgrace to the awesome movie.

The dark and fascinating atmosphere, the hidden adult jokes, the beautiful animation - all gone from the show.
>>
who gives a shit
>>
The live action scenes were a bigger disgrace.
Seriously when is an edit of the entire film without the live action scenes going to be a thing
>>
I remember an episode where they ended up in a girls body, and met this male white blood cell who looked like a gay fashion designer, but it turned out he hated being in a girls body and he wanted to leave.
>>
>>87134386
Remember when Bill Murray throttled an ape and then ate the salty, dirty softboiled egg that came out of it's mouth after it fell on the floor?
>>
>>87133718
Did we watch the same movie? Or perhaps more appropriately: were we the same age when we each watched that movie?
>>
>Bill Murray's character said he'd stop being a fucking slob at the end of the movie
>He's an even more disgusting slob at the beginning of the show

This bothered me more than it should.
>>
I remember it having one of the most distinctive jump the shark moments I had ever seen in a cartoon. Even by the show's loose understanding of human biology this was pretty bad, this is not how dreams work.
>>
>>87136626
that was only the third episode though
>>
>>87135797
And then thought his daughter was just nagging him for no reason about being health. Motherfucker you are a walking health code violation. His friend didn't help either "she said drink lots of fluids, beer is a fluid so drink up it's good for you"
>>
>>87136699
No it wasn't, it was the season finale.
>>
>>87136586
It was because child services took his daughter away and he fell back into old habits out of grief.
>>
>>87133718
>fascinating atmosphere
Shane being a know nothing-know-it-all and 99% percent of the cast being morons and/or jerks except for the Ozzy himself
>hidden adult jokes
yes The Land Down Under and the dangling thing joke as well hidden as a person in yellow in the night
>beautiful animation
Well I would say yeah in way but Warner Brother don't score on that anymore. Birds fly, fish swim, /pol/ is racist, and Warner Brothers have good animtion
>>
>>87135736
>I remember an episode where they ended up in a girls body, and met this male white blood cell who looked like a gay fashion designer, but it turned out he hated being in a girls body and he wanted to leave.

And Ozzy was slowly becoming female in mind and body?
>>
>>87141471
>And Ozzy was slowly becoming female in body and mind?
From the tip of the nose to the behind.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.