[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've heard that Adventure Time Series Finale is season

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: Pearl_2.png (116KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Pearl_2.png
116KB, 640x360px
I've heard that

Adventure Time Series Finale is season 8
Uncle Grandpa Series Finale is in two seasons
Steven Universe might end on season 5
Regular show is ending
TAWOG is MIGHT be ending after season 5

What is everyones thoughts on this?

I HOPE ITS NOT TRUE
>>
>>87132164
>AT
actually season 9
>UG
season 5, so one season left after the current
>SU
no confirmation
>RS
yes
>TAWOG
creator confirmed to be ending the show with season 6 on his own terms
>>
>>87132164
AT is ending at Season 9 and is getting a movie.
Not sure on UG.
Nothing on SU.
Regular Show is almost done.
TAWOG just barely started Season 5. Season 6 is on its way, and it may continue after Season 6.
Who the hell told you those things anyway?
>>
File: Rachelrachelrachel.png (83KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Rachelrachelrachel.png
83KB, 300x168px
>>87132253
No Rachel Wilson means that there will be mass suicides on a global scale.
>>
>>87132164
Can't SU just end tomorrow? Imagine all the tears from SU fags. It'd be glorious.
>>
>>87132300
Ben Tweeted

http://www.regularcapital.com/2016/09/the-amazing-world-of-gumball-to-end-after-season-six/

Rebecca sugar said

http://www.parentherald.com/articles/43952/20160517/steven-universe-ending-after-season-5-rebecca-sugar-teases-big-plans-and-more-on-gem-hierarchy-spoilers.htm
>>
Man I remember from way back it was said that steven universe would end after 3 52 episode seasons. so yeah, that no surprise that they are going to end after 156 episodes, it was the plan all along.
>>
File: elmodie.jpg (95KB, 600x612px) Image search: [Google]
elmodie.jpg
95KB, 600x612px
>>87132330
>Season 3 will see more of the Gem hierarchy. Sugar hinted that the Gem society will be explained further to viewers through the characters on Earth.
Sounds like more uninteresting SoL shit with random little implications and tidbits to string us along.
>>
>>87132321
Can't SU just air a day-long marathon tomorrow? Imagine all the tears from the anti-SU fags. It'd be glorious.
>>
>>87132164
>Adventure Time Series Finale is season 8

I wonder if they'll pull a RS and have the last season be one big story arc or just continue with the bullshit they've been doing.
>>
>>87132453
That would have been so much better than what we actually got
>>
File: 1430416631439.png (15KB, 289x227px) Image search: [Google]
1430416631439.png
15KB, 289x227px
>>87132330
>http://www.parentherald.com/articles/43952/20160517/steven-universe-ending-after-season-5-rebecca-sugar-teases-big-plans-and-more-on-gem-hierarchy-spoilers.htm

The article says they're not sure if it will or won't, you fucking pansy.

Given that the show is doing well and that we're getting an influx of merchandise, I doubt it'll end with Season 5.
>>
>>87133187
I never fucking said it was a sure thing, dumbass.
>>
>>87132253
>creator confirmed to be ending the show with season 6 on his own terms
No it was confirmed it will continue without him for at least a Season 7.
>>
>>87133378
but ben tweeted "Hi guys, so yes to clarify we're bringing Gumball to its final episode at the end of season six."
>>
>>87133378
But he also his "Also you know, I'm the one leaving after season 6 but it is not necessarily the end of The Amazing World Of Gumball "
>>
>>87132164
It's true
Don't worry
CN will find adequate replacements for these shows

Remember
TV Execs know what they're doing
Or else they wouldn't be there
>>
>>87133485

>Creator leaves
>He writes part of every episode

When has this ever been good?
>>
>>87132164
>Steven Universe might end on season 5
I doubt it, it's CNs most popular show atm. They'll milk that cow til it's dead like they did with Adventure Time
>>
>>87135297
It doesn't always mean it will be shit without him.
>>
>>87135297
Ben 10 and johnny bravo
>>
>>87132481
Nah we can just channel.
>>
File: 1475939070432.png (901KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1475939070432.png
901KB, 1280x1280px
>>87137566
>Nah we can just channel
Typical anti-SUfag... Blissfully retarded.
>>
>>87132164
Rebecca says she had plans for 5 seasons, back when each season had twice as many episodes as they do now. So like, season 9 is when she runs out on that plan.
>>
Steven Universe was originally signed on for only 156 episodes, or 3 52 episode seasons.

However, halfway through season 2 CN decided to restructure the show into 26 episode seasons, which then meant that seasons 2 onward were only 26 episodes each. It didn't change how many episodes were signed for, but it did 'extend' the show to 5 seasons. Now we're two thirds of the way through the signed episodes, and Rebecca Sugar has planned out how to end the series if that's all she gets.

However, given that AT and RS are old and soon to be ending, UG is just running the clock out having already stopped in production, TAWOG has it's creator leaving, and Mighty Magiswords is getting a very lukewarm response, I doubt CN would throw one of their last IPs out- TTGo may be popular (god knows why) but CN doesn't get all the profit from that.

PPGo and Ben10Go are both being panned for how poorly made and little effort being put into them. They may sell merchandise well, but a television network should focus on making adequate television, with merchandise being an influence but not the main cause.
>>
It's almost like Cartoon Network knows when to end shows rather then drag their corpses through a minefield and then fuck whatever gorey mess was left in the ass until the lump that remained disintegrates into nothing, like Nick.

Spongebob, fairly oddparents, give it 10 years and that show with the brother and like 10 sisters will go through the same Nickelodeon experience.
>>
File: 1428264899917.jpg (31KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
1428264899917.jpg
31KB, 480x800px
>>87138822
Yeah f*cking neurotypicals amirite?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.