[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does this happen? Why do people decide to do sameface animation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: latest[1].png (2MB, 3300x1332px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
2MB, 3300x1332px
Why does this happen?

Why do people decide to do sameface animation rather than something unique?
>>
>>87131739
budget
>>
>>87131739
Is this real?
>>
Is there such a thing as over cooking a design?

That picture is supposed to document the evolution of him pitching the show back like a decade ago to now, and it feels like somewhere in the middle there was a perfect middle ground design but then he over thought it and so the end result we have now is something with too many extraneous new details changing a lot of stuff that it might as well just be an outright different character, but because it still has the old anchor of what the character is supposed to be, it's kind of held back.

I dunno, it's like if they kept fidgeting with mickey mouse's design until he wasn't the three circles anymore, but the three weird cubist hyper cubes working on some super convoluted visual logic that isn't really recognizable at a glance
>>
>>87131739
Because the guy with the money said to make it more like that thing that was popular with the kids.
>>
>>87131739
Budget. Time. Working for Cartoon Network.
>>
>>87133107
Yep
>>
File: 1477106750361.jpg (66KB, 600x469px)
1477106750361.jpg
66KB, 600x469px
Because unique doesn't keep the lights on
>>
>>87131739
>sameface animation
pretty sure you have no fucking idea what you're talking about
>>
>>87131739
Just CalArts being shit. Watch anime instead, it literally never has this problem.
>>
Its cheaper
>>
>>87131739
>pictured: progressive stages of boneitis
>>
>>87131739
>third one is going to give your bitch the Shocker
>>
>>87133766
LOL here's (You)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.