[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was she the most unabashedly evil character ever? Most villains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

File: also best song.jpg (315KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
also best song.jpg
315KB, 1440x1080px
Was she the most unabashedly evil character ever?

Most villains have some sympathetic qualities. What they're doing is wrong yes, but their motivations are that they were wronged in the past, or they felt like what they're doing is the right thing.

This bitch just wants to kill a bunch of puppies for a coat because she wants a coat made out of puppies. That's fucked up.
>>
File: Jafar.png (377KB, 1258x769px) Image search: [Google]
Jafar.png
377KB, 1258x769px
>>87121241
What's this guy's motivation?
>>
>>87121501
Power for power sake
>>
File: Britney-Spears-Cringe-Face.gif (1020KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Britney-Spears-Cringe-Face.gif
1020KB, 500x281px
I want a Disney villain that wants to be good but their rage takes over and theyre evil until they clam down again

Like they legit try to be the good guy but cant control their emotions and do evil things
>>
>>87121241
She wasn't evil at all. They're dogs for fucks sake. She probably was going to kill them quickly and painlessly, make a coat, and then head out to organize a charity ball for less fortunate HUMANS.
>>
>>87121513
Wouldn't that make him unabashedly evil.
I mean, Cruella wants to kill a few puppies for a coat. Jafar wants to enslave a country for shits and giggles.
>>
File: Katz4.jpg (16KB, 403x354px) Image search: [Google]
Katz4.jpg
16KB, 403x354px
Maybe not the most, but this cat is pretty fucking evil.
>feeds unsuspecting people to spiders for no known reason
>seemingly enjoys toying with his victims before killing them if his treatment of Courage is any indication
>tries to murder people because they're his competition in a fucking candy-making contest and that's closest to actual motivation other than sadism he ever had
>>
>>87121241
>wants to make clothing out of fur
>most evil character ever
That's all it takes huh?
>>
>evil

It's not like wanted to kill anyone, or commit serious crimes.

She just wanted to be fashion forward.
>>
>>87121501
he wanted to take power from a king that was incompetent, if he had not do what he did, the kingdom would have fallen. He was one that started the events that would lead to change
>>
>>87121611
The Hulk?
>>
>>87121611
The bad guy in Brother Bear was just a good dude consumed by revenge.
>>
>>87121616
Unless she planned on eating them too, she's definitely evil.

Killing for either fashion or sport is fucking deplorable.
>>
>>87121878
I keep forgetting this film exists.

How's it held up?
>>
>>87121915
>Unless she planned on eating them too, she's definitely evil.
That's what Jeffrey Dahmer said!
Sorry, couldn't resist making that joke
>>
>>87121975
No, I definitely set myself up for it.
>>
Lord Dominator exists. Cruella pursued material goals, and wasn't actually trying to kill actual people or anything. LD destroys the galaxy literally for no reason other than she enjoys suffering of living beings for the sake of it.

Even other "destroyer" villains usually have flimsy justifications for their behavior or act as forces of nature. LD is just a serial killer granted planet-busting powers. It's kinda hard to come up with anything more evil.

>inb4 waifufags come out and tell us how she didn't mean any of it
>>
>>87121915
>Unless she planned on eating them too, she's definitely evil.
Why does she have to eat it?
Does it mean they'll get into heaven or be reincarnated or something?
Regardless of what she does with them afterwards, they're still dead.
All that matters is that they die as painlessly as possible which, if you know anything about getting good skin from an animal, would be guaranteed.
>>
I thought most of the villains actually are just evil for the sake of it or sort of, I actually have troubles finding those with sympathetic qualities
>>
This is from the company that had Chernabog/THE UNHOLY DEVIL lead out it's first big musical piece-only film. And if that's not burying the lead enough, you have a small cadre of evil *actual* witches, and among that group two of them are directly/indirectly responsible for separating a newborn from their parents for almost their entire childhoods-- Malificent because she wasn't invited to a party and Gothel was exploiting the poor kid so she could have eternal beauty-- so basically over selfish reasons.

Not to mention Disney's take on the God of the underworld...
>>
>>87121931
Pretty good. Honestly it's one of the most underrated Disney films.
>>
>>87121802
>if he had not do what he did, the kingdom would have fallen
Yeah this is bullshit though. He just wanted power because he wanted to be powerful and make others squirm. Jafar is actually one of the truly sociopathic and evil Disney villains, it's implied he enjoys torturing people
>>
>>87121616
Even if somebody's a lunatic for hoarding over 100 dogs, you can't just take them from the lunatic for your own purposes
>>
>>87121915
>Killing for either fashion or sport is fucking deplorable.
Oh, so you're a teenager/weekend warrior? Hunting is currently the only thing keeping most conservation efforts from going bankrupt. How much time and money have YOU donated to keep your local forest pristine? Because hunters spend thousands every year to keep forests from being developed.
>>
>>87121501
Power over Agrabah's monarchy

Pretty legit motivation. That includes his rejection by the Sultan daughter, and his attempt to overthrown the throne by force
>>
>>87121241
They're just animals, anon. Most of them would have died to disease caused by inbreeding at a young age anyway. That's just how it is with dogs.
>>
>>87121638
she was also british
>>
>>87124948
To be entirely fair, she was going to kill more than just a couple of animals to make what I can only assume is an entire fucking wardrobe full of clothes opposed to a single dalmation dress and matching clutch purse.

If any ONE person is slaughtering that many animals, be it puppies, baby seals, white tailed deer, giraffes, lions, penguins-- *whatever*, to fill a closet, and not even have the chutzpa to kill/dress/clean the animals herself, it's still pretty evil in a selfish fulfillment kind of way.
>>
>>87125079
>That's just how it is with dogs.
And the mother would probably eat some of them.
Can't have too many kids.
Shit, even rabbits do that to their kids.
>>
>>87124948
Not that guy and I got nothing against hunting, but this is a stupid argument that doesn't address the concern at all. Apply that logic to literally any other moral issue and think about what it sounds like. "Against child beauty pageants? Endorsements from Jergen's Hand Lotion sales and pedofiles is the only thing keeping the Hot Tot Twat's orphanage open, what have YOU done lately?"
>>
>>87125196
>but this is a stupid argument that doesn't address the concern at all.
It's good for the environment, you hunt the species that fucks up the endangered ones.
Australian's have to kill as many foxes and rabbits as they can because they kill so many native species'.
Things you listed are disconnected, but hunting is actually a good thing.
>>
>>87121501
I distinctly remember he said something along the lines of "If Jasmine takes the throne she'll probably banish me or have me executed, so I need to put a stop to that."
>>
>>87125264
>you hunt the species that fucks up the endangered ones.
No. You hunt the species that have resources you mant to procure.
>>
>>87124887

>meanwhile the SPCA will raid hoarder homes, seize hundreds of cats and dogs and ultimately put them down for their own good
>>
>>87125312
Let me redirect you back to >>87125264
Australian's have to kill as many foxes and rabbits as they can because they kill so many native species'.
They get paid to do it.
You used to only have to turn in the fox's tail, but due to people cutting off the tail and letting the fox go, you have to either give the full body or the tail, ears and eyes or full pelt.

It's literally a matter of protecting native soecies'.
Foxes are not food, their pelts are not commercially viable, they're only bought to encourage people to help save native species'.

Are you stupid?
Or is that you're in the "all hunting is selfish and mean!" mindset?
>>
I kill animals for a living.

It's a pretty medicore job.
>>
>>87125312
not anymore
you breed the species for the sources
and hunt the species whos population you need to be controlled
>>
File: 1476950759926.jpg (14KB, 199x274px) Image search: [Google]
1476950759926.jpg
14KB, 199x274px
>>87125378
>Foxes are not food
Stopped reading there. It obvious you've never been hunting.
>>
File: gj2s3FZ.jpg (120KB, 1280x1295px) Image search: [Google]
gj2s3FZ.jpg
120KB, 1280x1295px
>>87121991
waifufag here, you're absolutely right. even with correction to the overall madness of WoY, she's taking violence to the next level
>>
>>87125412
No, I just don't eat things that taste like crap.
Good job ignoring facts because I don't eat what you eat, though.
>>
File: 1476590119290.jpg (63KB, 675x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476590119290.jpg
63KB, 675x720px
>>87125666
Nice deflection. Fox meat is a food, This is a fact.
>>
>>87121802
the only change that resulted was the princess being able to marry a commoner and advisors not being allowed to order executions

not bad things but not exactly a great boon for the common people
>>
>>87121241
I love Cruella. I want to snuggle into her giant fur coat.
>>
>>87121241
unless you're a vegetarian this point is bullshit
>>
>>87125590
planet eating best fetish
>>
File: thrax.gif (454KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
thrax.gif
454KB, 245x245px
Not while this guy exists, no

>This here little DNA bead comes from a little girl in Riverside, California, didn't like to wash her hands. Took me three whole weeks. And this one, nice lady in Detroit, Mowtown - six days flat. And there's this old guy in Philly - I killed him in 72 hours. Yeah, I'm getting better as I go along, baby, but the problem is I never set a record - until my man Frank that is. I'm gonna take him down in 48 hours! Get my own chapter in the medical books!
>>
>>87125823
look at what OP said
>or they felt like what they're doing is the right thing.

he was born to do what he was doing, in a way it was the only right thing for him
>>
>>87125823
>>87125903

To be fair, it would've been even more poignant (and accurate) if his actions were killing Frank but he was just doing it all to survive. And no ham-fisted speech about it, either. Just a simple "A guy's gotta live." when questioned.
>>
>>87125743
Obviously, every animal is food.
I should have said it's not something that people in Australia actively seek out as food, tying into my point that they're not killed for monetary gain but instead for protecting native species'.
Better?
>>
>>87125823
Stop posting
>>
>>87126121
no

>>87125966
wat
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.