[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>removed one black centaur permanently because racism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

>removed one black centaur permanently because racism
>left these two in
>>
with suggestive flowers
>>
File: Fantasia-1-.jpg (40KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
Fantasia-1-.jpg
40KB, 500x367px
>>87115843

Context, anon.

Those zebras may be servents, but they're still personified with a level of dignity and beauty. And there are white cherubs who are also serving Dionysus, so both black and white characters cater to him.

On the other hand, Sunflower was portrayed as a deliberately degrading ethnic stereotype, both visually and in her role as a servant.

Again, context. SJWs don't seem to believe in such things.
>>
>>87115879
Is that concept art or a cel? Looks too good to be a film frame
>>
>>87115935
>>87115879

The zebra centaurs are portrayed as native Africans; hence the zebra halves and the native headdresses. Incidentally, they're portrayed rather nicely.

Sunflower is portrayed as an African American, hence the ugliness and overblown stereotypical features. Likewise, her lower half is a donkey/mule rather than a zebra, to further depict her as being stupid and ugly.

So the animators definitely were trying to say something about native African women vs. African American women.
>>
africans are cuties
>>
>>87116006
So in conclusion: American blacks are shit.
>>
>>87115879
wohhoah, I don't remember seeing this guy. I guess they removed him before the VHS release?
>>
>>87118024
more like low-class citizens of any country are terrible human beings
>>
>>87118088
this. i wish people understood. it's not that complicated. race doesnt make you a shit, class does.
>>
I always thought the black zebra centaurs were the cutest. The others were visually very boring.

This was before I realized I was exclusively attracted to delicious brown women
>>
>>87118047

Sunflower's supposed to be female.

Most of the centaurettes went topless for a portion of that sequence. It was Tasteful Nudity so it got past the censors.
>>
>>87115879
It's amazing how people felt back then that this was totally acceptable
>>
>>87118047
>him
She just doesn't have tits, but I'm pretty sure she's still supposed to be a girl.
>>
>>87115861
>>87115879
Interesting how the zebras are more light-skinned and have more "white" features too
>>
>>87115911
It was in the actual film in 1940 but was censored away from later releases

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Nx4ekJ0i_w
>>
>>87115843

Every fucking thread in /co/ has something to do with race or gender shit now.

Every damn time!
>>
File: Seeanyrelativesinthere.png (161KB, 425x265px) Image search: [Google]
Seeanyrelativesinthere.png
161KB, 425x265px
>>87118510
>>87118088
Agreed.
Some animals are just more equal than others.
:^)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.