[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't think Wendy is a good influence on Dipper, and is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 16

File: image.jpg (106KB, 498x745px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 498x745px
I don't think Wendy is a good influence on Dipper, and is a genuinely unhealthy person.
>>
She has her problems, but she geniunely cares for him and is much better influence on his than his sister.
>>
bumping because green brewing
>>
File: S1e13_wolfboy_dip2.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
S1e13_wolfboy_dip2.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>"Oh jeez, Dipper. What is Grunkle Stan making you wear now?"
"AHH! Uh, this is.. I'm just.. teen.. wolf.. man. It turns out my great great grandpa.. uh.. Lou Pines... was a werewolf. Yeah!"
(haha that's a good pun. Oh crud, that undermines what I was going for there. Huh, I wonder if Bill Cipher has an ancestor named Lou. That would explain a lot)
>"Man, we gotta get you a better costume. Let's go to my place, I just bought a bunch of half-price Summerween crap for Halloween. I do it twice a year so I never have to buy anything at full price, the stores don't seem to realize how bad I'm fleecin' em. Man, Stan is rubbing off on me"

>"Right, let's see.." she eyes Dipper up and down. "Well, the fangs are okay, but what's with the ear-headband? This isn't anime.. and your real ears are showing." she takes it off and goes into the closet
>"Just get the rest of that off, I'll see what I can find"
"Uhh"
>"Dude. it's cool"
>>
Yeah, but /ss/ is hot so fuck you.
>>
File: wenDipbyIkimaru.png (411KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
wenDipbyIkimaru.png
411KB, 800x700px
>>87116859
>she genuinely cares for him
this

>>87118661
Proceed.
>>
>>87115605
She discouraged /ss/ but favored him over angry edgelord. All in all she's a big resounding 'meh'.
>>
>>87118661
(Good thing I wore boxers. That works, right? I don't.. look weird. Hey I've seen her underwears before. Just... not ON her)
>Wendy comes out with a ragged, torn-up plaid shirt and similar pants. "These should fit you okay. That way it looks like you just TORE OUT OF YOUR CLOTHES RRARR y'know? wolfman shit"
>"Yeahh that works. Now uh.." she puts pointed ears on over Dipper's ears. that makes MUCH more sense.
>An old pair of fake mutton chops add to the classic wolfman look, along with the hair brushed back for some reason. "You know, like one of those old greaser douchebags. They were always turning into werewolves. Don't worry about yer birthmark, we're putting makeup over this."
>after some detail with an eyebrow pencil, Dipper looks in the mirror and sees a decently convincing black and white horror movie wolfman.. boy. whatever. Getting there.
>"Wish I had some .. claw gloves or something. I can just put makeup on your hands.."
"No, I think Grunkle Stan would appreciate the horror of THE HUMAN-HANDED MANUAL MAN-WOLF. Thanks Wendy. I can always count on you to make things less embarrassing" (aaand briefly, more embarrassing)
>>
>>87118782
>"We should show this to Tambry. I am like 86% sure that girl is a closet furry. she used to wear little animal tails around clipped to her belt. Might get you some aaaction"
"Hahaha! No, I uh, better get back to work!"

>"The hell is that crap?" Grunkle Stan croaked out in words even TV-PG still doesn't allow. "What do I look like, Al Lewis? .. Don't answer that."
>"This kinda classy, hoity-toity horror has never been what the Mystery Shack is about. It's supposed to look fake and terrible! that's what people pay me for. Get that washed off before I get sued by Universal"
Dipper walks off to the bathroom grumbling and attempting to mangle some swears. "Wendy worked so hard on it, and it looks really good"
>"Hey Dipper"
"AH! Wendy! Wh-what are you-"
>"I just remembered how Stan reacted the last time I tried wearing face paint to work, thought you might want some help getting it off. It's okay, I had fun anyway"
>"but get undressed first, I don't want paint getting on those clothes I let you borrow"
Gulp
>Wendy starts unbuttoning her shirt "In fact, screw it. I need a shower too, let's just get it done the quick way"

the end
>>
>>87118999
>the end

fuck you where's my /ss/
>>
>>87119051
they showered together. i dunno, i never write the ending. i feel like it has to be funny to be interesting. maybe someone should draw it
>>
>>87119051

>in the shower Wendy pisses all over him and shouts "use your pre teen dick to get me full teen pregnant"

there
>>
>>87115605
How is she unhealthy? I'm not getting it. She seemed pretty reasonable, she never got him into real trouble, yet still let him hang out with an older crowd, which could have done nothing but up his social game.
>>
>>87119051
>fuck you where's my /ss/
/ss/ is nice but why are open /ss/fags always so fucking obnoxious
>>
>>87119216
you're joking but I'd enjoy her peeing on him as a joke.
>haha, I marked my territory. whatever, dude, it'll wash off. it's not that weird.
>>
>>87119229
she has some growing up to do. slightly more than dipper does.
>>
>>87115605

Yes.. A bad influence! He should really be hanging out with grumble st... Hmm noo... What about Mabel? No, that would be retarded. I guess that leaves us with Soos, and Robbie, so uh.. take your pick, idiot.
>>
>>87119330
Actually that leaves Ford. Best Gruncle.
>>
>>87119330
soos is a pretty solid guy to spend time with
>>
>>87119279
How so? Give examples, warrants, explanations, something to back up your point.
>>
>>87119248
Die.
>>
>>87120138
It seems pretty self-evident to me. I'd rather do something fun than back up my point.
>>
>>87119279
She's irresponsible and also lacks assertiveness and is dependent on others.

The last two are my conjectures, it might not be how she was intended to be.
>>
>>87120317
I disagree on those conjectures, those are basically her only strengths. if anything, she's too assertive for her own good, and doesn't depend on others as much as she should. but that comes from being an unusually strong female. you either need an even stronger man to corrall you, or in a pinch, find a brainy guy to listen to. which is why she works great with dipperson
>>
uh did i miss the episode where she offers him smokes or something
>>
>>87120366
She's very much of a follower for the most part and would rather hide than tell a guy she doesn't want to date him anymore.
>>
>>87115605
That's because she's a teenager
>>
File: ManlyDansDaughter.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ManlyDansDaughter.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>>87120317
>lacks assertiveness and is dependent on others.
>The last two are my conjectures
Did you miss the part where she dodged monsters and killed/cleaned/cooked her own game?
>>
>>87120413
yes but she's a follower because she's reluctant to lead, not because she's not assertive enough to. she hates the way people treat leaders. it comes from being tall and feeling selfconcious, she's just trying to hide and not have people pester her all the time to think
because as she points out, she's actually really uptight and stressed on the inside.
she avoids robbie because he'll be annoying and depressing, not because she doesn't have the balls to talk to him. She's definitely lacking in some maturity, but it's not weakness, it's selfishness and frazzledness. she's the proverbial camel that refuses to work.
>>
>>87120460
I wasn't talking about Robbie, I was talking about how she treated her unseen boyfriend in that one episode with Gideon.
>>
File: newbf.jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
newbf.jpg
12KB, 300x168px
>>87120486
memory's failing me. but it's also important to remember that she has a very messed up idea (or at least nomenclature) about relationships. She sees friendship as a lot deeper, and said she and robbie were 'going out' when they clearly weren't, and 'broke up' when they clearly weren't together. another modern teen symptom.
Hell i think this scene kinda says it all
>>
>>87115605
She can be mistaken for being Canadian. She should sing this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgaRd4d8hOY
>>
>>87120851
>wendy wearing high heels and garter suspenders, and wishing to be a girlie just like her dear mama
i doubt it tremendously.
>>
>>87116859
this
>>
>>87115605
Dipper isn't your son. And she's the least worst influence he has. Its better than Mabel and Soos
>>
>>87124002
I agree that Mabel is a worse influence on Dipper than Wendy, but what's wrong with Soos? He's, like, the nicest guy possible
>>
>>87120460
She wasn't just tall, she was hideous (Especially compared to how cute kids in Gravity Falls usually are) and then suddenly became hot. And other kids still laugh at her anyway.

She's clingy for what she has.
>>
>>87120554

Cute.
>>
File: fuck the police.jpg (265KB, 1280x814px) Image search: [Google]
fuck the police.jpg
265KB, 1280x814px
I don't think Bill is a good influence on Dipper, and is a genuinely irresponsible triangle.
>>
>>87124170
I'll have none of this slander, Bill is a good boy.
>>
>>87124052
I think wee wendy was adorbs. braces and pigtails mode was excellent.
>>
>>87119248

>she's tall enough to just stand over him and let it rip like a beyblade
>>
>>87119216
kek
>>
>>87120851
>Spotted the Americunt
That's not Canadian! This is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g4QbpQ25LA
>>
>>87115605
>person
She barely even qualifies as a character.
>>
>>87115605
>Slacker
>Terrible attitude
>Constantly corrupting Mabel and dipper.

She's a terrible role model, but would make a good side hoe
>>
>>87126479
>implying Wendy corrupting Dipper is a bad thing
>>
>>87115605
She's OK.
>>
File: req 1447315606547.png (229KB, 1145x1023px) Image search: [Google]
req 1447315606547.png
229KB, 1145x1023px
>>
>>87129684
I never understood why the kids have four fingers and the adults have five. What do they mean by this?
>>
>>87130557
it means there's a minimum size they wanted to draw fingers, so smaller hands need fewer fingers
>>
>>87115605
>it's like a crime scene in my mouth
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>87130642
I don't know, it feels like Hirsch was trying to make le lewd adults only geddit reference, but it doesn't really make any sense even in a perverted context and just fell flat like most of S2 humor.
>>
File: 1475634970985.png (1MB, 4548x4692px) Image search: [Google]
1475634970985.png
1MB, 4548x4692px
Gravity Falls? More like CANCELLED FALLS.

Ahahahahahahahahaha, get it?
>>
>>87130642
don't blood stains also become more visible under a blacklight?
>>
>>87119229
>that feel when an older teen girl and her friends got me into drugs at too young of an age and I think my brain might be permanently fucked because of it
>>
>>87132347
more like Hit-Rock-Bottom Falls
>>
>>87132347
*glare*
take it back!
>>
>>87132347
>>87132556
>>87132616
More like Gravity Fails
>>
>>87132208
you're severely overthinking it and then blaming how little sense it makes on others instead of yourself
she's just making a reference to the use of blacklights in crime scenes
>>
>>87132347
Hey Luan, want to hear a joke?
Female comedian
>>
>>87132694
>>
File: latest[1].png (291KB, 495x455px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
291KB, 495x455px
>>87132729
Boy, kicking someone for making puns? Pretty hypocritical of you. Where do you get off? Your brother's bed?
>>
>>87132771
Damn Carlos, that's some Australian level bantz.
>>
>>87115605

We already knew you were a dipshit, you didn't have to start a thread just to prove it.
>>
>>87130557
The show had a good art style that manages to cover up the terrible design work. The twelve year olds look like seven year olds, ALL of the teens look like adults instead of just Wendy, and in a show where a major twist is a six fingered character finger amount is inconsistent on normal characters.
>>
File: smug.gif (46KB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
smug.gif
46KB, 355x200px
>>87132680
but anon, according to my sociology professor you can't over think racism and sexism in the world. Therefore references are clear distinct metaphors for oppression.
>>
See also the hot red head in almost all media that's written by beta cucks.
>>
File: will they ever learn.jpg (525KB, 2413x863px) Image search: [Google]
will they ever learn.jpg
525KB, 2413x863px
>>87134355
to be quite honest, Manlex lucked into having a good character designer to fix his awful original designs, seriously, all the prototype characters looked retarded aside from proto-Wendy.
>>
I wanna stick it in her pooper
>>
File: tumblr_npbpjrYykU1rnci1jo3_400.gif (860KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npbpjrYykU1rnci1jo3_400.gif
860KB, 400x224px
By the way, do you guys have a MEGA link to download all the episodes individually? because I've got like half the series downloaded but not the other part.
>>
File: 1346786191758.jpg (186KB, 731x876px) Image search: [Google]
1346786191758.jpg
186KB, 731x876px
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.