[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know of cases of people who hate the material they work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: jem.png (212KB, 593x930px) Image search: [Google]
jem.png
212KB, 593x930px
Anyone know of cases of people who hate the material they work on? Be it artists, voice actors, musicians, or the creator themselves.

I know the singing voice for Jem doesn't apparently like the show. She finds her past with it embarrassing at best. Listening to certain Hologram songs you can certainly see why. The other voices aren't so negative though.
>>
http://murrlogic1.deviantart.com/gallery/

I know a lot of people who hate me drawing pictures like these OP
>>
>>87103439
>http://murrlogic1.deviantart.com/gallery/
jokes on you you just got a watch

make more
>>
>>87103439

Read the OP. It's about people who hate their own comics.
>>
>>87104300
To be completely fucking honest. absolutely every artist that's not famous or rich. No one looks at their artwork and thinks "wow, I'm great at this" You can't be that well adjusted and still be a truly good artist.

Comic artists get their self worth from their fans
>>
Bump, this subject interests me
>>
>>87103412
That kinda sucks, considering her voice is the thing that saves all those songs.
Britta Phillips has some fucking pipes.
>>
>>87103412
Well, she sounded terrible. Everyone else sounded way better.
>>
>>87103412
>listening to certain Hologram songs you can certainly see why.
Misfits songs are better.
>>
>>87106441

She didn't sound bad. Just not as good as Pizzazz or Riot... Or Kimber tbqh. Kimber could have probably gone solo. Or hookee up with Stormer and be a cute ballad couple
>>
>>87103412
>Anyone know of cases of people who hate the material they work on?

Rob Paulsen hated working on "Coconut Fred's Fruit Salad Island".

Everybody involved in "The Wacky World of Tex Avery" hated working on it.

Those are the only two examples I can think of. Wish there was more.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.