[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a /co/ related fandom that isn't shit AND isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: fandom-vs-real-life.jpg (17KB, 634x322px) Image search: [Google]
fandom-vs-real-life.jpg
17KB, 634x322px
Name a /co/ related fandom that isn't shit AND isn't small

you can't
>>
>>87097403
buddahism
>>
>>87097496
no wait, fans of greek mythology
>>
I know some cute fandoms but I won't tell you about them so you can't go and shit them up
>>
>>87097527
If they are actually good then a handful of people couldn't ruin them.
>>
>>87097527
>cute fandoms
I have news for you, they're already cancer. Especially if you're description of them is "cute".
>>
>>87097403
Wakfu
>>
>>87097752
Wakfu fandom is god-tier when they've got content.

During the droughts we get pretty bad, though.
>>
>>87097733
I refer to them as "cute" because everyone is nice and no one is sending hate mail to each other or gets mad when someone doesn't draw a character exactly like they want
>>
>>87097403
Hellboy fans?
>>
Hellboy/BPRD
>>
>>87097403
Over The Garden Wall?

Hellboy?

Venture Bros?
>>
>/co/ntrarians
>>
>>87098077
OTGW fandom isn't small? i never encountered them anywhere in the wild
>>
>>87097403
Wander over Yonder pre-Dominator

Harvey Beaks

Uncle Grandpa
>>
>>87098200
Clarence
>>
>>87098146
>OTGW fandom isn't small? i never encountered them anywhere in the wild

There are a ton of art online.

This is what I usually do to check the size of a fandom.
>>
>>87097832
>>87097851
>>87098077

mignolamind
>>
>>87098200
>Wander over Yonder pre-Dominator

No, full of OOC gayshit. The worst is that these types look upon people who never stop talking about Dominator, without noticing that they are the same shit breed as them.
>>
>>87098281
?
>>
>>87098077
>Things that ended already
>>
>>
>>87098448
Hellboy is still going, as well as Venture Bros, even if the latter has 2 year hiatus - it is still one of the most popular shows of [as].

I dont remember anything so bad about the OTGW fans.
>>
>>87098466
I think the harshest criticism I've ever heard for Homestar is "the later cartoons are too rife with in-jokes for new people to get into."
>>
>>87097791
How bad we talkin'?
>>
>>87098077
Two out of three is small. Venture Bros fits the bill though.
>>
>>87098262

that is a really bad parameter, if people make a OTGW pic once that hardly counts them as a fandom, fandom is continuously and constantly making content related to the media, a oneshot doesn't really fit into that
>>
All fandoms are equally shit. Only variable is size.

>my fandom is great!

You're the kind of person who thinks his shit don't stink.
>>
>>87098853
Hellboy isn't the most famous Dark Horse character tho? With 2 movies. It isn't small, more than Venture Bros.
>>
File: emperor zombie.gif (608KB, 450x250px) Image search: [Google]
emperor zombie.gif
608KB, 450x250px
>>87098281
>>
>>87097826
back to >>>tumblr<<<<
>>
>>87098200
>Harvey Beaks
Pretty much the only answer
>>
Life With Kurami is a good one.
Though it is still somewhat "small" in followings, the fanbase around it is genuine. People who "hate" are circlejerks who only focus on the success.
>>
I remember a time when I enjoyed Gumball threads.
But then I realised that they are shit.
>>
There's no such thing as fandom. It's an illusion.
>>
King of the Hill.
>>
>>87097403
Agents Of Shield
>>87097791
Man, the days of The Brotherhood were so great. Too bad no new episodes.
>>
File: mewberry.jpg (9KB, 228x251px) Image search: [Google]
mewberry.jpg
9KB, 228x251px
>it's a fandom thread
>>
>>87097403
Fandoms are marketing moves.
You can like a show without being part of any fandom
>>
>>87100377
The neverending shitposting between tasteless oldfags who prefer King of the Hill and retarded newfags who prefer King of the Hill Brotherhood says otherwise.
>>
File: my comic books.jpg (149KB, 597x735px) Image search: [Google]
my comic books.jpg
149KB, 597x735px
The only shitty part of the Peanuts fandom is the Peppermint Patty fags
>>
>>87097403

If we can count /co/ adaptions, then Aliens comics. Those threads are chill as hell.

Dredd as well.
>>
>>87104207
>implying fans of Brotherhood count as real King of the Hill fans
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.