[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since Disney owns Marvel now, why don't they make the Lab

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: latest[1].jpg (78KB, 811x521px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
78KB, 811x521px
Since Disney owns Marvel now, why don't they make the Lab Rats in the comics? They could replace the X-Men and with time even the Avengers
>>
>>87091853
Disney seems unwilling to just push all there comics on marvel (except for star wars) for some reason.

Which is a shame because doing all the disney stuff is probably the onpy way to make marvel good again with marvel publishing the princess stuff disney would probably keep a closer eye on them and make them step up there game across the board.
>>
>>87091853
Because there annoying teenagers with punchable faces and unfunny humor.
>>
>>87091891
Exactly anon
>>
>>87091853
Get in line, punks.
>>
>>87091874
Star Wars is a separate license which Marvel has acquired from other parts of the Disney group because Marvel does action-adventure comics already.

>>87091853
Three possibilities.

1. They intend to, but as the show only started this year and Disney weren't sure it would be popular, no plans were made for a tie-in until it aired.

2. They don't intend to as it isn't popular enough with the kind of audiences who are likely to buy comic books.

3. Disney doesn't wholly own the rights to do that, for whatever reason. Even in-house productions don't necessarily end up 100% in the hands of the production company, rights-wise: non-ownership of certain rights makes it impossible to exploit them without the owner's consent, while partial ownership by a third party makes it less attractive financially.
>>
>>87092777
It started in 2012, it's over now yeah but maybe if Disney forced Marvel to make them important in their comics and take it over fully it would still go and become the future of Marvel
>>
File: SmugPepeFigment.jpg (63KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
SmugPepeFigment.jpg
63KB, 499x499px
>>87092451
>>87091853
>An Epcot ride that was replaced about 18 years ago and a Disney ride that was never built got Marvel books before any Disney Channel stuff.

Disney Kingdoms is a blessing for Park fans.
>>
>>87091853
They've seen what they do to teens.
>>
>>87091853
I want to fuck the chick on the left.
>>
I'd love to see a team in Marvel made up of Disney characters. Goliath, KP, Jake Long, etc. Have them fight Solego in their first arc.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.