[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>All those MCU Danny/Misty naysayers complaints that Misty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 348
Thread images: 22

File: image.jpg (165KB, 736x789px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165KB, 736x789px
>All those MCU Danny/Misty naysayers complaints that Misty is "too old", despite Misty been older than Danny in the comics.
>>
File: imconfus.jpg (19KB, 346x300px) Image search: [Google]
imconfus.jpg
19KB, 346x300px
>white savious with mystical Asian powers kissing a black woman

Who is this supposed to appease?
>>
>>86930941
MY DICK.
>>
>>86930941
>Danny is a white saviour meem

UGHHHHH
>>
File: chocolate_goddess.jpg (120KB, 1091x1000px) Image search: [Google]
chocolate_goddess.jpg
120KB, 1091x1000px
>>86930701
Finn Jones wishes he could get with a milf like this.
>>
>>86930701

Danny needs an experienced woman to make him a man.
>>
>>86930995
It stays an eight year difference to be a cougar, it's only six.
>>
>>86931068
*takes
>>
In which LC episodes Misty says she's into dindus only?
>>
>>86931089
Scarfe says she's only into brothers. Misty just rolls her eyes.
>>
>>86931122
Ah thx, do you remeber which episode?
I wanted to trigger a couple friends
>>
>>86931140
Pretty sure it was the first episode.
>>
>>86931149
Goooood
>>
File: IF_121_1_75.png (4MB, 1500x1139px) Image search: [Google]
IF_121_1_75.png
4MB, 1500x1139px
>>86930701

>White boi thinks he has a claim to that dark chocolate

I hope based Tyrone swoops in and steals that ass again.
>>
>>86931034
Danny just needs to keep his hands far away from Colleen.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 225x220px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 225x220px
>All those Danny/Misty Anti-fans now popping out the wood-work, because Danny is a YT.
>>
>>86931149
>>86931140
Nope, third episode
>>
>>86931429
Ok, thanks
>>
I'd glad busiek weight in on this and is making points that lot of people, like myself have been actively trying to make.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KurtBusiek/status/785985726085144576?p=v

And, I've got to call out Bernardin here, because Danny (at least at the beginning) was ALWAYS like this. He, like many other have been taken in by a lie.
>>86930941
>>
>>86931288
I don't see why it matters at this point.
>>
>>86931642
Because, he should be pure for Misty.

>Also, after all the "controversy" Danny/Colleen is best avoided.
>>
>>86931068
damn Misty is older than Danny the same amount my girlfriend is older than me.
>>
>>86931573
which side of this are you on, that Danny IS problematic? Because he isnt, and like Busiek said Kun-Lun is in another dimension so it really doesnt play into the trope, especially with the idea of having a bunch of different immortal weapons.
>>
>>86931740
That white Danny was the most sensible choice, and he's not what AAIronFist think he is. Via Busiek's explanation of Danny explicit/implicit white privilege some AAIronFist are at least understanding the argument for a default Danny.
>>
>>86931667
>implying all the Asian women complaining don't have white boyfriends anyway
>>
>>86931269
Except Tyrone King is actually an ancient wizard from K'un-Lun in disguise. So black pussy remains the sole property of mystical oriental cock.
>>
>>86931812
Just because they fall in love with a white guy/non-Asian, doesn't mean they shouldn't support their Asian brothers.
>>
>>86931979
*/can't
>>
>>86931711
Six years isn't a lot, that's cool, though.
>>
>>86931979
but how you gonna complain about a cliche then live it?
>>
>>86932053
There's a difference between deliberately looking for a white boyfriend/spouse and falling in love with someone who happens to be Caucasian.

You can still be Pro-Asian with a white love interest, the same as you can be Pro-Black while having a white love interest. It actually reminds me of the women hating on Colter for having a white spouse.
>>
>>86932130
Oh, and Constance Wu having a white boyfriend.
>>
>>86932130
You can be, but nobody's going to take you seriously.
>>
>>86932176
Which is ashame. It's all to do with how Black women and Asian men are seen as generally "less desirable" love interests that when Asian women/Black men proclaim they're Pro-Asian/Blackness they're seen as imposters and get questioned and in cases dismissed.
>>
>>86931573
>he's honestly one of those properties that's just inherently problematic in the 21st century. No getting around it.

How? Seriously how? Are they implying white people can't be raised in Asian communities or practice martial arts.

And none of these fucks know who Shang-Chi is
>>
>>86932293
I completely disagree with that. They keep on saying Danny is a "cultural Appropriator", but he's not K'un-Lunian culture IS his culture. He grew up alone, being brutally trained in an Alien (at the time) environment, where he HAD to be the best. I was all about survival.

And people are IIF WAY too much credit, they didnt change his origin. It's actually TLW that added more. You saw live was very rough for him.

It's US-Centrism, plane and simple. Danny was a minority in K'un-Lun, but that too hard for them to grasp.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1200x1836px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1200x1836px
>>86931573
>>86932293
I don't like ripping on causals, because we were all one at one point, but I am sick to the back teeth of people chatting shit about Iron Fist.

Bernard, please read the old H4H, Danny mentions how he feel in America, as many times that Luke references that's he's "300 lbs of solid muscle".

He's surprised, but Danny's always been that way. FFS.
>>
>>86932398
I keep seeing people say stuff like "you can easily do the outsider stuff with an Asian-American" and I'm just like, what would that add to the character? What more could you do with him if he was Asian?

They also ignore that K'un-lun culture is pretty different from the Asian cultures most of these people had in mind.

I know some of them have probably never touched an IF book in their lives and their not worth listening to, but this is really making me upset for a show that I'm incredibly hyped for. Like, I actually saw someone get bothered because Danny was the strongest there despite being white and I'm just like are you really fucking saying that race trumps the training Danny had to go through.

I even met someone that didn't know there were previous Iron Fist and the majority of them were Asian. Shit is getting ridiculous for meAnd honestly wouldn't an Asian man that's really good at kung-fu and beat up a dragon be even more "problematic" for these people
>>
You know what the saddest thing about the Iron Fist situation is? SJW have latched onto probably the most socially-progressive white character in the history of comicbooks. But, because of a straw-man blogpost they hate his fucking guys. And, now the Anti-SJWs have come in to defend him. I'm talking GG. When he meets with Luke and the topic of "White Privilege" comes up, they're gonna accuse Marvel of "Bowing down" to SJWs, where this was the most logically fucking conclusion for their characters on Netflix of all places. It's not as those JJ/LC shyed away from serious issues. What a fucking mess.
>>
>>86932499
Danny's a FOOW in America, though. He's only a visual outsider in KL. I'm seen a grand total of two people say this on Twitter.
>>
>>86932499
>>86932499
It's gonna that big that the cast and crew have been asked about it. I know what you mean, I want to see Iron Fist, too. The reception to the character however, as been nothing but disappointing. I would understand if what they were saying was true, but most is made up bs.
>>
>>86930956
After all of these years it's taken me this much time to come to the realization that none of you motherfuckers on all of the chan have EVER had sex ever, have you?

It's why you're like this. You're all sexually frustrated like that dude from The Devils Rejects.

God damn you all. God damn you all.
>>
>>86932499
The AA outsider would make sense if Danny visited KL as an adult, and came in culturally America. But, Danny was raised there. He's a white-Chinese guy. He's the opposite of what they want, but they aren't having any of it. They want their head canon to replace Marvel canon.
>>
>>86932587
I know. It gets pretty frustrating.
>>
>>86932599
Funny thing I noticed but shouldn't be surprised about none of the people complaining about this are Asian.
>>
>>86932619
Dude, if I could help you guys I really would. I'd take all of the Chan except /pol/ /b/ /aco/ /y/ [s4s] /i/ /u/ /h/ /e/ /d/ /c/ /a/ /mlp/ (even though they probably need some pussy more than any of the rest of you) /vp/ and /cgl/.

I mean it all of the REST of you guys, especially /co/, on me, weekend fucking field trip straight to the bunny ranch.

You know what? Fuck that. I'm going to do it. I'm going to start saving my allowance this week. We gotta fix this shit!!!!
>>
I'm chinese and don't see the problem with having a white Danny. It's kinda nice, the asian folk don't have to be the best at Kung Fu, just because we made it doesn't mean it doesn't come down to hard work.

I mean Kung Fu literally means "Skill achieved through hard work". There's nothing inherently Asian about kicking and punching and doing it over and over and over until its built into every fiber of your being yknow?
>>
>>86930701
Those people are just salty that she no longer wants coffee with Luke Cage.
>>
>>86931847
>sole property of mystical oriental cock.
in disguise maybe

it's not really a win for your race if you have transform your oriental cock each time you got to fuck
>>
>>86932587
>>86932907
Weird how obsessed you are with anons having sex. You should probably go get laid to take your mind off things.
>>
>>86934457
Still salty about that shit. Like damn, why Luke and zjessica gotta take Danny's supporting cast.
>>
>>86934546
They are projecting. More than likely they are the biggest permavirgins.
>>
>>86934564
Because what type of supporting cast do Luke and Jessica really have? I'm not being snarky, I'm seriously asking cause I've only read Immortal weapons.
>>
>>86930701
>Danny gets Luke's sloppy seconds
Lel
>>
>>86934669
> Luke gets Matts sloppy seconds

It all works out
>>
>>86934721
> Nobody wants Jessica

Damn.
>>
>>86934721
Who did Matt sleep with?
>>
>>86930981
Please explain how he somehow doesn't fit either that, or the mighty whitey trope?
>>
>>86935414
Think he's talking about Claire but she never hit it up with Matt. Just some mild flirting.
>>
>>86930701
The problem isn't that she is old, it's that she looks old.
>>
>>86934721
Matt never fucked Claire
>>
>>86935591
No ones fucked Claire yet. Who will be the first to dip into that sweet, sweet Cuban blend?
>>
>>86935504
They did kiss, but yeah, it fell through.
>>
>>86930701
Why did they make Misty in her 50s for the show?
>>
>>86935620
Luke probably.
Does anyone know why they're trying to set them up in the 1st place..? Why a ruin a good thing, when he's been with JJ forever at least in the comics
>>
>>86935790
Because she was his love interest in the 70s before Jessica existed.
>>
>>86935815
Ah ok, I haven't read back that far.
I just started on the new issues, & what I know from Alias & JJs stuff
>>
>>86935980
Yeah, Claire was literally his first love interest.
Also, Luke and Jessica may not even get together in the Netflix show. Not only are they no longer together in the comics, but in the show, she killed his wife.
>>
>>86936027
>no longer together in the comics
they're just estranged atm cause of the kid situation, we don't really what goings to happen.
>>
>>86936027
His wife was a scum bag so there is still a chance
>>
>>86935451

1) He doesn't save them, them save him and adopt him into their culture. He doesn't just go to K'un-Lun to save the poor unfortunate Asians, with his superior white blood~ He doesn't even go to K'un-Lun of his own volition. He literally couldn't leave.

2) K'un-Lun is an extradementional city with a culture in ways superior to our own, so the point is kind of moot. They are not a weak people.

3) He's a child of privilege raised it a place where he's the odd man out, his tutelage under the Thunder is extremely brutal and he gets bullied by the other children (if we're going by TLW) for being different. He's alone in a place where he HAD to be the best. It was all about survival.

4) After he gains the power of the Iron Fist he doesn't stay to be the city's weapon, he bounces back to NYC on a revenge quest. Where he's still the outsider. But, most people, unless they know him just he him as the poster boy for privilege. ( Kinda like his Internet reception, lately.)

5) He not the only Iron Fist, there have been centuries worth. He's the 66th and the second non-ethnic K'un-Lunian to hold the title.
>>
>>86932712
The guy that started the campaign from the beginning is an Asian-American guys, and several AAs have chiming in with their opinions. Including people in the industry, to say no AAs are saying anything would be disingenuous.
>>
>>86935546
>>86935768
The actress explained they did her makeup so she'd look tired. They wanted her to look like she'd been spending hours on cases and/or a case.
>>
>>86932500
>It's not as those JJ/LC shyed away from serious issues.

Luke Cage definitely shyed away from serious issues. They played it extremely safe.
>>
>>86934604

Jesscia has none, but Luke Cage has plenty from his original series. Characters like DW Griffith, Comanche, Harmony Young, etc were not featured on the show.
>>
>>86932500

Can only hope this shit dies down on both sides when they get out of college and get forced to learn the difference between fiction and reality.

Most will have nervous breakdowns but at least we'll actually be able to talk about the actual material without their triggered asses shitting everything up.
>>
>>86930701
I don't care, both have been too B list for me. I think I would like him more with white tiger
>>
>>86939409

actually kys
>>
>>86939293
There was a blind guy at the paper stand, I was so excited it was "Blind Toby", but his name was Ollie. Was it so hard to name him Toby?
>>
>>86939507
make me, faggot. seriously non of this characters have had a good story in 5+ years
>>
>>86939507
>kys

I've been seeing this everywhere, and I still don't know what it means.
>>
>>86939641
kill your self. I kept misreading it as keys. maybe is from facebook or something, does not seem very 4chan
>>
>>86939409
White Tiger? Why?
>>
>>86939183
>Including people in the industry,

Just revealing how pleb they are.
>>
>>86939736
maybe /v/ sounds like something mmo players would spam
>>
>>86939641

kys = kill yourself

>>86939597
Immortal Iron Fist is a great read, and their current run is fun but the art is decent

>>86939592
Yeah Toby would've been nice. Didn't he run a music shop or something? And I wish Luke slept with Harmony Young instead of Misty. Would've fit perfectly especially since Harmony is the club scene type of girl.

I was checking imdb, apparently the little black kid selling the tapes of the Incident on the street was supposed to be DW Griffith (they credit him as Dave Griffith). I don't know why they just didn't use the original character on the show as he could've been a good friend character for Luke to talk to. Maybe his name was problematic, but they could've changed it to DW Griffin or something.
>>
>>86931401
>YT

?
>>
>>86939183
>Including people in the industry
Like?

And are these Asian Americans aware we already have an Asian kung-fu man that they don't seem to care about
>>
>>86930941

>Hating on Misty/Danny

Back to the pits of hell with you!
>>
>>86939814
Marjorie Liu is about the only one I can think of, if we're talking Asian Americans within the industry.
>>
>>86939847
What did she say exactly if you know?
>>
>>86939805
Say it out loud.
>>
>>86939784
>>Immortal Iron Fist is a great read, and their current run is fun but the art is decent
What's essential Iron Fist then? I've only read Immortal and it's one of my favorite series.
>>
>>86939865
I'm sure someone will post the tweets, but she said something along the lines of Iron Fist is fetishizing Asian culture and perpetuating yellow fever stereotypes and that if Danny isn't Asian in the Netflix show then just I just can't even ugh sigh.

Something along those lines.
>>
>>86939736
Me too, actually.
>>
>>86939910

OH
>>
>>86933103
Yeah, even Bruce Lee was all for everyone learning Kung Fu.
>>
>>86930701
Why are people so obsessed with this pairing? Or is it just the same handful of shippers posting over and over again?
>>
>>86939784
Maybe they wanted Danny to be his only white friend?

>But, oh yeah, Matt.
>>
>>86939946

Maybe because it's a beloved pairing from the old school? You know, like Spidey and MJ, Vision and Wanda, etc.
>>
>>86939847
Liu, Anka, the Luna brothers (who did the strawman comic "Colonist man.), probably others to I'm forgetting. The only one that I've saw say it makes no sense is Mike Choi.
>>
>>86939937
>perpetuating yellow fever stereotypes
That's the dumbest shit about this. Dude's two strongest character relationships have been with black people, not asians. I mean, it's not even hard to look up.
>>
>>86939814
Tbf, there's no word on whether or no he's getting a series. They latched on to Danny, because they believe this was their only way of being an AA lead property.

Even if we included Shang, he's Asian, not American.
>>
>>86939937
>Iron Fist is fetishizing Asian culture and perpetuating yellow

How? How is he fetishizing anything about the community he was raised in? I don't even know where to start with the yellow fever bullshit.

I was hyped for an IF show and hyped that more people get to see one of my favorite character outside of UMvC3 but everything surrounding the show just pisses me off
>>
>>86939921

Marvel Premeire #15-25, his original self-titled series, and the original Power Man and Iron Fist stuff.

A lot of that lays the groundwork for Danny returning to an urban New York city and the supporting cast you'll see on the show like the Meachums.
>>
>>86940121
*way/chance
>>
>>86936027
But by the end of the show he was basically over Reva after finding out who she really was. He says he loved the idea of Reva but Reva the person didn't match up with the idea.
>>
>>86935451
Being an immortal Weapon isn't exactly a blessing.
>>
>>86939978

Hmm I wonder if that's the case.

Would've like to see the Gem Theater and Luke having trouble with the coffee machine
>>
>>86940121
>Even if we included Shang, he's Asian

That operates in America sometimes.
>>
>>86940183
It might be different, even though I hate the fact that they're trying to push the idea on Danny, the AA reconnection themes could possibly play well with Shang-Chi. Depending on how they retool it. A Shang-Chi show show primarily be in HK/Britian, but you know Marvelix takes place in NYC, so...
>>
>>86939770
Assuming he's referring to the one from Ostrander's Heroes For Hire series, she spent a good part of the series going for Iron Fist. Danny, being the kind of man he is, loved Misty.
>>
>>86931667

Misty's a fucking slut that opened her legs for Luke Cage after a few drinks.

Fuck that shit. Danny needs to conquer pussy left and right.
>>
>>86940055
>Liu, Anka, the Luna brothers
So no one of any actual value. Got it.
>>
>>86940240

They could always have Shang-Chi's dad Fu Manchu/Zheng Zhu be an international crime lord, and Shang-Chi (former intelligence agent) is hiding out in New York and comes to blows with his dad's operations and family legacy
>>
>>86935790
>>86935790

They're trying to set Luke up as the guy that fuck all the chicks. You all know why.
>>
>>86940532
If they use it to create an awkward but hilarious situation later for Luke and Danny then I'll be ok with it.
>>
>>86940445
That's probably how they'll splice him into Iron Fist, he could be investigating his father's shady dealings with Madam Gao.
>>
>>86940398
Oh, shoot I think I wanna read that now.
>>
>>86940565

Yes, Danny feeling jealous or emasculated about Luke having fucked his current girlfriend sure is great.

Specially if they show that Misty still have the hots about Luke and is entertaining thoughts of shitting Danny with Luke because Luke is just that much better at sex. He's black and hung after all.
>>
>>86940565
It's gonna be awkward with a side slice of cute, because Danny being raised in K'un-Lun, is gonna take them "having coffee" literally.
>>
File: whitetigerhfh-ironfist-no-love.jpg (161KB, 516x412px) Image search: [Google]
whitetigerhfh-ironfist-no-love.jpg
161KB, 516x412px
>>86939770
no specific reason. I think they would look cute together and they styles are in better symbiosis
>>
>>86940407
Misty is an experience black woman, he's meant to be a virginal white boy.
>>
File: 3757113-wt+3.jpg (177KB, 1024x615px) Image search: [Google]
3757113-wt+3.jpg
177KB, 1024x615px
>>86939770
+ I like the new design
>>
>>86940674
Which WT is that? Del Toro?
>>
>>86940679

She's a slut that has cheated Danny before. Making Danny and Luke Eskimo brothers just to show what a stud Luke is was an awful decision.

I'm actually rooting for Danny/Colleen now because of this shit.
>>
>>86932587
>the chan
the chan
t chan
chan
kill yourself
>>
>>86939946
When nothing is canon for long, what else can you cling to?
>>
>>86940717
Danny and Colleen are like brother and sister, it just feels vaguely incestous.
>>
>>86940055
>Luna brothers
you actually had me laughing out loud. Luna brothers are not industry, they are mostly know for their so bad its good comics
>>
>>86940764

Luke and Misty felt better somehow? Since they already changed the dynamic for one show, they can do it again.

I don't want to see Luke and Misty now. It'll just fuck up Danny and Luke's friendship and worse: they might do some bullshit love triangle where Misty is confused about what she truly wants, if it's to have safe and boring relationship with Danny or to have some cheap and thrilling sex with Luke.
>>
>>86940717
>Eskimo brothers
is that another word for hole brothers?
>>
>>86940616
That would be terrible. Would also make no sense because she was clearly not hung up on him being with Claire. That relationship was pure one night stand.

>>86940632

This however would be cute
>>
>>86940764
stop, I already fapped today
>>
>>86940829
How does JJ fit into that?
>>
>>86940764
That's kinda hot.
>>
>>86940865
>>86940898
F.ams
>>
>>86940705
Why does it seem like every time Danny brags he loses? He should be way more powerful than most writers show him to be.
>>
>>86940844

>Would also make no sense because she was clearly not hung up on him being with Claire.

You know damn well how these NETFLIX shows are.

They'll probably have Misty as this troubled and damaged person that have a tendency to sabotage her own happiness and who likes cheap sex, thus her cheating on Danny with Luke after some beers.

You know, just for the sake of drama.
>>
>>86940829
Dude, Misty is clearly not hung up on Luke. It was the most basic one night stand ever.
>>
>>86940960
it hurts how correct you sound.
>>
>>86940982

You don't need to be hung up on a person to have sex with them again because they're good at sex.

I can see Misty wanting to ride Luke again because "he's just that good".
>>
>>86940982
Did we watch the same show?She went back to that night quite a few times
>>
>>86940960
If that happens then yeah it's shit and I'll root for Danny/ Colleen, but there so far ain't no indication that it will play out like that. I'm more worried about a love triangle with Claire, Luke, and Jessica who is not over Luke.
>>
>>86941049
Yeah but I thought that we out of guilt from sleeping with a potential suspect
>>
>>86940944
Didn't he beat Ragnorak ? iron Fist should be considered more powerful than what he is, even in the context of people who have been avengers, he's one of the more useful. As far as Defenders go it should be him> Luke> Matt> then Jess.
>>
>>86941084
nah its only 1/3 that.
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 540x621px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 540x621px
>>86940844
>Generally reminder that Danny is an adorable little egg, and pure.

http://www.gamesradar.com/iron-fist-plot-details-surface-its-all-about-the-mystery-of-danny-rands-identity/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=grtw

>Finn says Danny is "innocent and he’s pure. He hasn’t been brought up in this very materialist, dog-eat-dog world, which then suddenly he finds himself in."
>>
>>86941028
Meh, I'm just not seeing it.
>>
>>86941129
Danny is a moron though. Also I would put Jess over Matt personally
>>
>>86941028
Question: Are you obsessed with "Cuckoldery"? Because these posts are borderline.
>>
>>86941057

It'll probably happen.

Ask yourself, why would they show Luke and Misty have some unnecessary sex scene in the first ep of Luke's new series when they're setting up both Danny's series and the Defender series uniting all the characters? Why did they do that? It's not like Luke didn't had any established love interest that they could use.

Way i see it, they did this so that later they can create drama over it.

>Danny befriend Luke and start to date Misty
>Luke doesn't know that Misty and Danny are a thing
>Misty trying to sabotage her newfound romance and happiness go and fuck Luke again behind Danny's back
>Misty now feel shitty about herself because she fucked with something nice she had
>Luke finds out that Danny was with Misty, even during the time he and Misty had sex
>Danny finds out ending things with Misty and his friendship with Luke
>Danny and Luke go their separate ways when they most need to stick together because the bad guys are going to attack them all
>shit goes down
>Danny and Luke make up and go to fight the bad guys, putting whatever feelings they might have over the incident aside
>things are still weird between Danny and Misty
>Misty go after Luke again, who turns her down not wanting to be her rebound or another mess
>Luke finally decides to settle down
>cue in either Claire or Jessica

There's your NETFLIX drama and unnecessary sex scenes right there.
>>
>>86940710

The one that was actually a white tiger who took a humanoid form

>>86940674
Misty works perfectly fine as well, especially with Iron Fist being a mixture of Eastern martial arts and Western urban antics. It's like Wu Tang.
>>
>>86941211

No, i just found shitty the whole Luke/Misty thing and now i'm bracing myself for the worst because i know something bad is coming along. They had no reason to do the Luke/Misty thing. At least no good reason for it. So i'm expecting the worse because certainly have something bad planned.
>>
Alright Honest question: Why do people like Danny with Misty? They seem pretty bad for each other with their on and off shenanigans and break up every time something goes wrong. That's not a good or healthy relationship. I don't think they've been together in the comics since the immortal weapons run. Joy, Colleen and even Brenda the not reporter would be more interesting.
>>
>>86941322
>It's not like Luke didn't had any established love interest that they could use

They could've developed his and Claire's relationship more, after all they did introduce her mom, so it could've been a fun little scene where she thinks they're dating, only for them to both deny it, and then later on get together.

Harmony Young could've been used as well.

I think the biggest thing was Jessica Jones threw everything off by using Reva in that show.
>>
>>86941322
>There's your NETFLIX drama and unnecessary sex scenes right there.

I really, really hope not
>>
>>86941464
Jessica killing Reva and Luke banging Misty were someone thinking that comics just don't have enough drama and aren't connected enough. Such dumb changes.
>>
>>86941057
>I'm more worried about a love triangle with Claire, Luke, and Jessica who is not over Luke.

How mad will black women be if Luke ends up with Jessica out of that love triangle?

Not black but as a fan of the old school stuff I prefer him with Claire as well
>>
>>86939814
Not AA, but didn't Gail Simone literally just buy the first Iron Fist omnibus "One of her favourite characters, that I don't think she's talked about before now) just to say that Danny doesn't need to be white? Like a couple of days ago
Like I'm sorry Gail, but if you don't see the irony in an Asian-American teaching a WASP about American culture, I don't know what to say.
>>
>>86941522
Have you seen Twitter and tumblr? They would be super mad since so many ship him with Misty or Claire's or all 3. I know a lot of them also didn't watch Jessica so it would be she'll of a surprise. Then if Danny/ Misty happens they'll be double mad.
>>
>>86941367
Oh, Oo.

>>86941322
Doubt any of that's gonna happen.
>>
>>86941431
> Brenda

Living weapon was a mistake. Does Kaare not like Misty?
>>
>>86941384
The guilt of a cop fucking a potential crime suspect. That's why. Remember, unlike the comics it's focusing on her cop pre-arm life.
>>
>>86941492

It's the only logical conclusion for the unnecessary Luke/Misty thing that came out of nowhere.

They're setting it up for drama sake.

>>86941593

>Doubt any of that's gonna happen.

Why? Honestly.
And while at that also explain to me why they had Luke and Misty fucking out of nowhere when they're setting up an Iron First show and know that comic readers like the Danny/Misty pairing.
>>
>>86941322
That's a pretty big stretch. Calm down man
>>
>>86941633

That was just an aspect of it in the show itself.
>>
>>86941610
Kaare is a strange writer. He loves angst for some reason and thinks killing everyone is good character development.
>>
>>86941610
I'm baffled as to why he used Brenda when Joy exists
>>
File: otp.jpg (300KB, 1296x785px) Image search: [Google]
otp.jpg
300KB, 1296x785px
>>86941431

They're not together because Marvel has a mandate that prevents them from ever really getting together because current Marvel hates relationships, so we constantly get them in an off/on relationship.

People like the relationship because the times we do get them together, it's always written in a fun way. Plus it's the first interracial romance in comics so it's pretty important.

>Joy
I could see that, but it'd only be interesting to some degree and then not so much anymore. They work better as friends.

>Colleen
No. They have a brother/sister dynamic and it's be weird

>Brenda
Useless character and I'm sick of reporters in comic book media

Plus pushing for Netflix to have Danny/Misty will cause synergy with the books, meaning Danny and Misty will finally be allowed to stay with each other
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2063x3131px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2063x3131px
>>86941431
Because their cute moments are CUTE. There's like Gambit/Rogue always on and off. Like Rogue, Misty is currently with another guy, but they always end up back in each others arms. Everybody knows they're meant for one another.

And, not gonna lie, I love the fact that this rich, white dude's love of his life is an older, disabled, black woman from harlem. It's really fucking rare.
>>
>>86941659

It's already ruined either way.
>>
>>86941580
>Then if Danny/ Misty happens they'll be double mad.

Idk, white male/black female pairings seem to get less ire from black women

I think if it goes Luke/Claire and Danny/Misty everyone will be happy since Luke will be with a black girl (he dated mostly all black girls outside of She-Hulk before Bendis) and Danny and Misty will be together, making comic fans happy while also pleasing tumblr.

Jessica is probably the worst way to go. Who's rooting for them outside of hardcore teenage white girls who think Jessica Jones was the best series ever?
>>
>>86941825
Usually I would agree on the Misty/ Danny stuff, but I've seen a lot of black women ship her with Luke or are not able to see the two actors together. They would have to write the relationship really well to turn it around. Also Finn Jones needs serious chemistry with Missick, since he didn't get a chemistry test with other actors like Colter did.
>>
>>86941726
> Mandate

Is that true? I mean she and Sam are together.
>>
>>86931979
Most Asian women I've met in college seemed to distance themselves from other Asians and act white as possible. Especially Asian dudes because they probably remind them of their dads.

What's the big deal anyway? It's obvious that Asian men have no spine and aren't worth backing.

>>86931812
This
Why are Asian women bandwagon SJW issues when they clearly prefer white establishment which is opposed to that toxic discourse.
>>
>>86941762
My only concern is that she seemed pretty over him in Choosing sides. Like they seemed to really emphasize that.
>>
I doubt we will see Danny/Misty and if it happens, there will be relationship drama with Luke.
>>
>>86941915

Is it really explored or is it them just boning ever one in a while?

That's the difference. Nowadays characters are often single and just sleep around.
>>
>>86941939
That's mine too. Apparently Walker( the Powerman and Iron Fist writer) is in some sort of struggle with Spencer to get them back together.
>>
>>86941965
Nah, I think they meant like really together. She also seemed pretty cold when visiting him in prison. Marvel trying to push them as a black couple and Kaare is writing the next Iron Fist mini and doesn't seem interested in exploring that relationship. Only Walker seems to care.
>>
File: simonemissickhammer.jpg (174KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
simonemissickhammer.jpg
174KB, 1080x1080px
>>86941886

That's true.

Why does Marvel not think about these things long-term?

And it's also why I preffered Yaya Dacosta as Misty. She certainly looks like she can fit in with Danny and Colleen.

But idk. I'm warming up to see Finn and Simone together. I think it was just the makeup that made her look much older. Pic related, I think she'd look cute next to Danny.
>>
>>86941939
But she still teaches at his school like what.
>>
>>86941726
>current Marvel hates relationships
Actually its because the current editorial team considers WM/BW 'problematic'.
>>
>>86941725
Basically because Joy got over it already. It was proven that Danny didn't actually kill her father, he didn't want to take the company away from her, and that her father/uncle were pricks. Brenda is basically a way to retell the story.
>>
>>86942049
>Yaya Dacosta
She was fucking great in the Nice Guys. Why do you make me want things I can't have?
>>
File: grown up mature ways.png (342KB, 725x483px) Image search: [Google]
grown up mature ways.png
342KB, 725x483px
>>86930941
Me.
>>
>>86942049
I think they just had a lot of trouble getting Iron Fist off the ground and wanted to get on with it.

I actaully think they look fine together when Finn doesn't have that scagaly beard.
>>
File: yaya.jpg (13KB, 300x355px) Image search: [Google]
yaya.jpg
13KB, 300x355px
>>86942083

Same boat brother. Really liked her in Nice Guys and she looks exactly like Misty stepped off the page. I was really rooting for her to get the part.
>>
>>86942074
Well that's what I meant. Why retell that story?
>>
File: dacosta.gif (969KB, 500x267px) Image search: [Google]
dacosta.gif
969KB, 500x267px
>>86942083
>>86942152

Tell me this is not literally Misty Knight in human form
>>
>>86939784
>And I wish Luke slept with Harmony Young instead of Misty. Would've fit perfectly especially since Harmony is the club scene type of girl.
Afer watching the show, it seems to me that part of the reason they went with Misty in the show was to give a connection to the police department, so that could be in the mix more. That all seems a bit unnecessary to me anyway, they ought to have had more screen-time of Luke on the streets instead, but that seems like the crux of it.
>>
>>86942031
Dammit I hate Kaare so much. Killing the Thunderer was stupid
>>
>>86942213
>they ought to have had more screen-time of Luke on the streets instead

I 100% agree with you. Luke should've been interacting with the thugs and criminal underworld a little bit more, actually keeping to the nature and spirit of his original series.

I felt like the show was just a reaction to that, so they went the other way. Lots of daylight scenes, lots of Harlem as a community (which I think would've worked better in a 2nd season where Luke would've been more established) and changing Luke from being an NY street dude to son of a pastor from Georgia and constant emphasis on him being educated, a former cop and marine (even though it added nothing to the show and his comic origin would've worked far better)

Luke really should've been the urban hero, involved in cleaning up the streets after having been involved in them years earlier. I think if they focused less on featuring musicians and Harlem locations like the theater they could've focused on the street level side.
>>
>>86942058

That's stupid if true
>>
>>86942410
>and changing Luke from being an NY street dude to son of a pastor from Georgia
They did this mostly to emphasis his outsider status in New York/Harlem. And if he was an escaped prisoner, realistically he wouldn't stay free for long if he went back to his old neighborhood with just a change of name.
>>
>>86942031
>Only Walker seems to care.

That's kinda funny.
>>
>>86942488
How come?
>>
>>86942580
Probably because he's the only black guy involved in the conversation.
>>
>>86942031
Based Walker. Shitting on Civil War II, having best bros Luke and Danny hang out, and shipping best pairing
>>
>>86942610
Lol I didn't even notice. I know some people don't like his Danny, but I love it compared to the last version we had.
>>
>>86942681
He got a lot better in the Civil War tie-in. As long as he doesn't go back to"wacky monkey" immediately, it's great.
>>
>>86942642
I like walkers version of dad Luke.
>>
>>86942487

They easily could've subverted this by saying that's why he was in Hell's Kitchen until the events of Jessica Jones where he decided it was time to go back home.

Plus themes of "you can't go home again" and him being a fugitive while fighting crime would've given the show some urgency as well.
Plus you could say he shaved off his hair and beard and that's why he's not as recognizable.
>>
>>86942284

My hope is he'll be ressurected in time for Danny's show
>>
>>86930941

>White

Check

>Love black women and older women

Check

Too bad I've never read Iron Fist

I do have an older woman saying lewd shit to me though so that's nice
>>
>>86947527

too bad Kaare will be writing the Iron Fist book at the time of Danny's show (unless its cancelled before then)
>>
>>86941762

THat ass in the bottom panel
>>
>>86947788

Why in the world would they bring Kaare back after nobody liking his Living Weapon run?
>>
File: download-89[1].png (865KB, 590x777px) Image search: [Google]
download-89[1].png
865KB, 590x777px
>>86947788
Isn't Iron Fists only a mini?

>>86948093
Oh, my sweet summer child...
>>
>>86931847

That was a stupid retcon, and not as Priest intended it.
>>
>>86948204
How can you tell whats a mini or not?
>>
>>86948204
Awww man, does that mean Power man and Iron Fist is getting cancelled?
>>
>>86948447

No, it's in addition
>>
>>86948533
Good. Thanks for the info.
>>
>>86942031
The guy doing Unstoppable Wasp wants them together too. But that may just be because he's white with a black wife.
>>
>>86951345
what did he say?
>>
>>86935451

Is this some sort of suggestion that Danny is a white savior to K'unlun? If so, that's hilariously stupid.
>>
>>86940808
They ARE in the industry, though. And their strawman Iron Fist comic has been passed around. It only helped further poison the well.
>>
>>86941580
They'll clap hard for Danny/Misty.
>>
>>86941939
That was written by the same guy that did the secret love one shot, and he loves Danisty to death. He was just writting her with 616 in mind. It could always change.
>>
>>86942049
She looks flawless here, and is totally supportive of the Danny/Misty ship.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QZp4aGea_mY
>>
>>86942058
I don't think that's true.
>>
>>86942610
Oh, haha.

>Mfw Nick Spencer's white
>>
>>86952494
You don't have to think it when you can see it on the page.
>>
>>86952420
Didnt know that. Hope they get together sooner rather than later and talk about that whole Chi baby nonsense. The sad part is that could've been a compelling storyline by itself but nope.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 326x298px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 326x298px
>Mfw the "Danny is still a YT/should be Asian conversation is still raging

This is never gonna stop.
>>
>>86952685
Agreed. Miscarriages for example are hard on couples. could've been interesting to see Danny and Misty working though something like that and come out stronger for it.
>>
>>86940705
Makes me think of a fight scene like that black and white one from Samurai Jack.
>>
>>86952685
>talk about that whole Chi baby nonsense

You think they'll ever find a way to undo that? So maybe one day Danny and Misty will actually have a kid?

>>86952704
The coverage for this show is going to be this but amplified
>>
>>86953499
Kaare will make the chi baby come down from heaven and haunt Danny in his dreams or something. For the angst you see.
>>
>>86953499
Maybe one day, but no time soon with the current situations. Unless they have a one night stand and end up like Jessica and Luke.
>>
>>86952685
>>86953499

Seriously when did the chi baby stuff happen. Was it shadowland? Cause I never remember them finding out.
>>
>>86931401
You noticed that too huh? Funny how they never mention the weird fetishism in the Black Woman/Asian Man community/tags though.
Plus I'm starting to see Jessica and Luke are a racist pairing too and I'm just done.
>>
>>86953499
They've already had to ask questions about it. This promo tour will be cringe inducing.
>>
>>86955480
>>86953499
Especially when the guy playing Davos REALLY wanted to play Danny and has been retweeting AA Iron Fist shit
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 400x600px
>>86955528
Zhou Cheng. Davos is rumoured to be Arleo Dordar. Tbf, I think Tan's words were took out of context, if people are constantly saying on your feed that you could have made a good Danny, you'd be like sure "I would have loved to". He didn't shade Finn or anything, he talked about Asian male representation in Hollywood. It's one of the biggest things that upset me about this is people actually thought an AA Danny could work, when when you know the whole story, you realise it wouldn't.
>>
>>86940055
Busiek suggested that they should have turned Danny into a latina.
>>
>>86955847
He also said this about a white Danny. Because, it's the Netflix shows, I can see them going there.
>>86931573
>>
Other than not acknowledging that Danny "whiteness", isnt just revelent for his origin story, and Asian supporting actors not being the same as the lead, this article is pretty good.

https://creators.co/@DivertingTales/4121358
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3500x2333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3500x2333px
>>86942120
You mean like this? I can definitely see it.

Even though come on, with his Hobo beard and her Afro, they'd look like the cutest bohemian couple ever.
>>
>>86957299
Yep. He looks like a baby face too. I'll need to see the, next to each other but Bohemian does sound ok.
>>
>>86948204
When was the iron fist see through?
>>
>>86930941
Stfu. People like you are the reason the industry is so shit right now. No one ever dares to be original anymore because everything's focus group tested to hell and back.You and your shitty "who's going to read thaaat" should jump into a blender and fucking kill yourself. Fuck you.
>>
>>86955528
Maybe he should've pushed to play Shang-Chi instead :^)
>>
>>86955528
That guy is really annoying. Can't wait to see his character get killed
>>
When is Sam Wilson getting cancelled so we can get Misty and Danny back together?
>>
>>86958719
Uh I think they would break up before the books get cancelled anon.
>>
Someone posted this on Twitter, at first I burst out laughing, but reading it, it's a good story. Nice to see someone following their dreams.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1085707/From-Middlesex-school-boy-Shaolin-monk-Enter-terribly-suburban-dragon.html
>>
>>86942056
Maybe they're still friends? I dunno know.
>>
http://www.cbr.com/loeb-describes-iron-fist-as-a-very-hard-look-at-the-one-percent/?utm_source=CBR-TW&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_campaign=CBR-TW&view=list

And, if they're going to do that it makes the most sense that he's white.
>>
>>86960962
Sounds really interesting actually. Now someone ask what the hell they think Danny/ Colleen enhances this story in any way.
>>
>>86960395
Can't be. It's been pointed out how he doesn't even call her. But I do agree that their is no animosity between them. At the same time I still think he feels bad for putting her threw chi baby shenanigans.
>>
>>86961409
People are still doubling down, and it's pissing me the fuck off, like even if it's visual obvious why he's white, they'll still shout that he should be AA. Ugh.
>>
>>86961409
The article keeps crashing on my device, mind giving me the gist/some quotes?
>>
>>86961409
Did they say he hooks up with her in the article?
>>
>>86961558

> Loeb:
“It has to do with a number of things, but — if we had to boil it down — [‘Iron Fist’] is a very hard look at the One Percent,” Loeb told reporters at New York Comic Con, adding, “Or — in this particular case — the One Percent of the One Percent and how that affects our world on a day-to-day basis.”
>>
>>86961751

> We’ve been saying from the very beginning that New York City is the fifth Defender. We’ve seen Hell’s Kitchen, we’ve seen Harlem, but we really haven’t seen the high-end world, the financial world of New York, which is such a big part of it,” he continued. “As Stevie Wonder once said, ‘Skyscrapers and everything.’ That kind of billionaire existence, high-level corporation, Big Pharma, things like that — we get a chance to sort of put our little Marvel mark on and see what happens.”
>>
>>86961751
Cheers.
>>
>>86961762

> Executive producer Scott Buck also addressed how they took a grounded approach to their mystical protagonist, saying, “I mean, it was certainly one of the challenges of the show, but we approached it all through character. What would it be like to be Danny Rand in that situation? People don’t even believe you’re Danny Rand to begin with. How much of that side of yourself do you show the world without making yourself seem even crazier, potentially? It is absolutely something we do try to touch on.”
>>
>>86961651
No but no one has actually even brought it up in a single interview. They instead keep asking the Misty actress about a potential relationship, when they should be asking the Iron Fist guys.
>>
>>86961524
My only hope is that the show is really good to shut some people up.
>>
>>86961429
How the hell do you apologize for that?

> Umm sorry for fake knocking you up with my mystical energy and causing your depression.

Also it's not really his fault.
>>
>>86961825
They're answering general questions about the show, which she's not even in. So, it makes sense. I believe that happened to her at first. Plus, they've got some awkward questions to dodge. I think those questions will happen when they ask Finn about his character's future, and ask him about developing his character's comic relationships. But, yeah, they should definitely ask him. Both Danny and Colleen have ties to her.
>>
>>86961825

Maybe cause there are more interesting things than shipping when talking about a show?
>>
>>86962018
Yeah it's understandable. Although they could just ask what role Colleen will play in Danny's life which is actaully a pretty general question.
>>
Who's he gonna play /co/? $100 on Dog Brother 1#

https://mobile.twitter.com/DavidSakurai/status/785082890107416576?p=v
>>
>>86932907
> /vp/

I just like to play Pokemon man, fuck you..
>>
>>86962189
So far we know it's in the form of an ally, but the trailer suggests something more. We'll have to see.
>>
Interviews for Iron Fist are hard to find, usually there are post-comic con ones uploaded to youtube.
>>
File: Lucy Rand & Danielle Cage.png (108KB, 211x265px) Image search: [Google]
Lucy Rand & Danielle Cage.png
108KB, 211x265px
>>86941431
Because I want to see Danielle Cage Captain America with her BFF Lucy Rand Iron Fist?
>>
Watch Misty show up on the last episode.
>>
http://mcuexchange.com/finn-jones-discusses-danny-rands-character-on-iron-fist/

Looks like Danny's personality will be a mixture of Marvel Premiere/Claremonr and Byrne run and The Living Weapon. Makes sense.
>>
>>86963874
>The Living Weapon
Ehhh
>>
>>86963751
>Lucy Rand

She looks nothing like Danny though.
>>
>>86964009
Both girls look more like their mums, than their dads. Danny and Luke's gene game is weak. WEAK.
>>
File: Lucy Rand Daddy's Girl.jpg (45KB, 564x797px) Image search: [Google]
Lucy Rand Daddy's Girl.jpg
45KB, 564x797px
>>86964009
That's just genetics bro. Her father loves her anyway.
>>
>>86963751
>>86964099
Oh god they're adorable.
>>
>>86930941
Me
>>
>>86964086
>>86964099
Her real dad is probably Sam.Sorry guys but it looks like Danny contributed none of his DNA.
>>
>>86964086
Nah, Danielle looks mixed.
>>
>>86963978
I think most took umbrage with it, because its a departure from his IIF personality, which was more morose and aloof. Plus, he kinda, sorta got over his parents death in his 20's, but as MCU Danny takes place RIGHT after he comes back to NYC, it makes sense he's have PTSD scars.
>>
>>86932587
I only have sex with prostitutes. I don't care about getting to know a woman.
>>
>>86964009
You are a monster anon.
>>
>>86964196
That does make sense. Guess my hate for that run took over for second.
>>
>>86964099
Real talk can Chi be passed down?
>>
>>86964187
>>86964163
Comic artists, especially colourists seem to have huge problems depicting people mixed with black. They just draw them/colour them with same skin tone as the black parent. I mean look at Connor Hawke. He's only 1/4 black, yet he looks like a black guy with a dye job. It would be cool if Lucy was depicted with lighter skin, with a more Afro hair texture, while Danni has darker skin and waiver hair. Not all mixed people look a like and it would be good to show that.
>>
>>86964196
As long as the angst gets balanced with a little goofy then it should be fine.Lw as all angst all the time.
>>
>>86964260
I don't think we've had an Iron Fist have a kid, but that would be one way for Lucy to get Danny's powers, since I doubt he'd let her fight a dragon.
>>
>>86964163
That's from the Secret Wars: Secret Love one-shot, way before Sam and Misty were a thing.
>>
>>86964302
I think Dani actually looks fine.Lucy looks like she budded off of Misty .
>>
>>86964332
Because, of Danny's innocence, there will probably be some goofy moments.
>>86941154
>>
>>86964353
Yeah. That's why I was wondering that. Then she and Dani could've been a crime fighting duo
>>
>>86954086
I Am An Avenger #1. It's an anthology series written during Heroic Age.
>>
>>86964302
>Connor Hawke
That has to be the worst depiction of a mixed person ever.
>>
>>86964353
Actually IIF showed the girl having kids. Most probably didn't due to dying so early.
>>
>>86964436
Yep, like Hawkeye's granddaughter in OML, her Kim's half, she's a quarter, yet they both look black.

>American's One drop rule is THAT STRONG it trickles down to artists.
>>
>>86964353
>doubt he'd let her fight a dragon.

Lucy getting mad cause her dad wouldn't let her fight a dragon would be adorable .
>>
>>86964507
*mum

>Autocorrect, how does mum turn into Kim?!
>>
>>86964406
>Then she and Dani could've been a crime fighting duo

We won't have this.Marvel why?
>>
>>86964436
Are you saying that most mixed people aren't dark skinned with blonde hair?
>>
>>86964260
It can definitely be passed on. It's how we got chi baby in the first place.
>>
>>86964086
> Be super strong superheroes, have weak ass genes.

Poor Danny and Luke.
>>
>>86964353
Too bad it wouldn't matter since Kaare gave us Pei who inks gets to be the 67th Iron fist by pure accident. Fucking Kaare
>>
>>86930941
Fans of the source material. So obviously not you. Move along now.
>>
>>86964751
No, Japan, they are not.
>>
>>86965024
I hate Pei. Like I know it's irrational but I just do. Hey won't let Danny get married and have a baby but the will stick him with a annoyingly talented kid? Also where the hell is she while he runs around with Luke?
>>
>>86965024
I bet she will get killed in the next mini
>>
>>86932587
>you can only use fiction for sex/romance fantasies if your real life is dry
sad and pathetic, that someone would think that
>>
>>86965167
Creators don't usually kill their OCs.
>>
>>86965024
But anon this is progressive to a) give the mantle back to a minority and b) a girl version!
>>
>>86965167
I can only hope
>>
>>86962280
too skinny
>>
>>86941431
> Brenda hate

I actually really liked her Danny's relationship development. I hate that the story took the turn it did.
>>
>>86965349
Why? All they did was have a lot of oral sex and then Danny ran off. He couldn't even remover her name at first.
>>
>>86965449
What is up with Kaares oral sex fixation?
>>
>>86965113
I don't mind Pei, and think it would do Danny some good via focusing on somebody, after a troubling couple of years. I just wish him and Misty were together with a little girl of their own.

>Training her to have a separate Iron Fist that operates in K'un-Lun, while his base is NYC could work well.
>>
>>86965311
Well, he's certainly not Fat Cobra. DB isn't that bulit.
>>
>>86965505

Maybe I misunderstood but I thought two Iron Fists at one time caused the other one pain?
>>
>>86965349
> Liking Brenda

Serious shit taste anon.
>>
>>86965552
I don't know how the lore works anymore, every new writer that comes along tends to change it, in some way.
>>
>>86965686

True. I was basing this off of Orson in IIF. But the lore is all over the place. I mean I'm pretty sure the 10 yr door thing got thrown out forever ago.
>>
>>86965678
There was nothing wrong with her until they turned her into a Meachum
>>
>>86964099
So cute. Responsible dad Danny would be amazing.
>>
>>86967310
shes a non character.
>>
>>86965678
Brenda and Joy could've worked without that family baggage dragging them down. Honestly Danny needs something right now. Misty has Sam and he has no one.
>>
>>86965758
It's still there, now they just have special pulp science based portals, that can by pass the place lock.
>>
>>86970524
It is surprisingly hard to try to find someone for him to date. Civilians are boring, but they could go for synergy and do Colleen.
>>
>>86972104
Pls no. What is Jessica Drew doing?
>>
>>86972252
Busy being awful
>>
>>86970524
>Danny needs something right now

Wasn't he kissing She-Hulk in one of the recent issues?
>>
>>86973442
Yeah but that seemed like a one off sorta thing that happened a while ago
>>
>>86972104
I don't want Daneen, but Marvel should give her a love interest, so she's not forever alone~
>>
>>86973799
Give her Shang Chi. It's not like he's dating anyone. Or even doing anything.
>>
>>86974318
He belongs with Leiko Wu. :(

>Bring her back Marvel.
>>
>>86974318
Where the hell is Shang Chi anyone besides having small background appearances here or there? Is he lost in the void?
>>
>>86930995

It is fucking irritating that they let Coker cast this girl without bearing Danny in mind.
>>
>>86974524
What are you talking about
>>
>>86930701
I have jungle fever, and the only prescription is WMBF porn
>>
>>86974524
Wut??
>>
>>86973799
She had one. She tried dating Rightclops when he thought Jean was dead, and then dated Bob Diamond, one of the Sons of the Tiger and a famous actor.
>>
>>86974524
This better not be another stupid age complaint. The actors aren't that far apart and Misty is older than Danny anyway.
>>
File: 1335357459133.png (165KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
1335357459133.png
165KB, 400x350px
People wanting an Asian American Iron Fist is the dumbest shit.

It would be like remaking 8 Mile with a black guy.

It would be about as special as a straight white Christian male running for President of the United States.

It would be like making Twelfth Night where Viola is always a dude.

It would be like making Rumble in the Bronx with an American.

I could go on.
>>
>>86974538
>>86974585
>>86974633

She never did a chemistry test with the actor they cast as Danny.
>>
>>86975279
Oh yeah. Didnt do one for Danny and Luke either.
>>
>>86975345

Yup. They met over Skype what, a week ago? Fingers fucking crossed.
>>
>>86975345
Honest question: How likely are we to get a Heroes for hire to replace the second seasons for them both ? It would make sense scheduling wise but fans of them both may not like the tone difference.
>>
>>86975516
Hmmmm good points
Thread posts: 348
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.