[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I feel nothing but contempt for every single one of you pieces

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 583
Thread images: 51

File: IMG_8591.jpg (80KB, 839x473px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8591.jpg
80KB, 839x473px
>I feel nothing but contempt for every single one of you pieces of shit out there.

Jesus Christ, why is he not president already?
>>
Why is every comedian in America on Hillary's side?
>>
I hope trump wins. Not only to prevent ISIS from infiltrating the US en mass or to cut down on illegal immigration, but to see Mr. Garrison become president in south park
>>
>>86885134
They're not all on Hillary's side, but as comedians, they naturally are drawn to an easy joke, and that's exactly what Trump is.
>>
>>86885134
I thought Trey and Matt were libertarians
>>
>>86885156
thing is though if anyone points out anything wrong about Hillary to really any of them they proceed to go straight to full on anally pained like you just unleashed a torrent of yo momma jokes the same day said mother died

Doesn't help that the majority of hollywood is pumping out youtube videos begging and pleading for everyone to vote hillary or it'll "literally" be Hitler all over again
>>
>>86885134
South Park shits on Hillary too though, as do other comedians. She's just more boring is the thing.
>>
>>86885201
>>86885134
>>Boohoohoo no bully
Trump has so much more material to make jokes about, stop being a faggot
>>
>>86885134
Cause there is nothing funny about her. Meanwhile trump and his supporters are jokes. Pretty simple
>>
>>86885185
They are, but the only libertarian in the race is a retard who has no chance of winning, so they may as well go after the fat angry orange. Trump is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for comedy writers and there's no way Trey and Matt are missing out on that.
>>
>>86885237
>>86885227
This.
>>86885257
>>>/r/eddit
>>
File: cry harder baby.jpg (60KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
cry harder baby.jpg
60KB, 500x375px
>>86885201
Oh noes, someone criticized /pol/'s boyfriend, time for them to break out the butthurt and the conspiracy theories.
>>
>>86885257
>>86885227

This right here. Almost any candidate would be less of a clown than Trump, but Hillary is particularly boring. The only good jokes about her were old and stale 20 years ago (mostly blowjob jokes about Bill) and she simply hasn't said anything very funny this year, whereas Trump makes an unprecedented ass of himself roughly once every 12 hours.
>>
>>86885318
I mean she hasn't even said one thing about grabbing some dick
>>
>>86885318

This also they took the piss out of her because (until this week) they were neck and neck despite Trump making an unprecedented arse of himself every day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlqKFlU7YAs
>>
>>86885318
>>86885343
I want Trump to grab Obama's dick and boipussy as he leaves the White House. This needs to happen. America needs Trump.
>>
File: dilbert3.png (711KB, 1024x1291px) Image search: [Google]
dilbert3.png
711KB, 1024x1291px
>>86885359
Reminds me of this line.
>>
>>86885107
Hillary was already the butt of America's jokes when her hubby allegedly diddlied some ladies. That's as old and stale as she is now though. Nothing funny about Republicans hounding her for benghazi. You know, benghazi. The only way they would have found out about her emails to begin with. The emails they latched onto because they couldn't find her guilty of murder
>>
>>86885287
Correcting the record.
>>
>>86885385
I don't understand why the person was imagining them having sex in the first place
>>
>>86885401
libtards are degenerates that dance to the jews' piper call to the fuck pit, so sex is always on their mind
>>
>>86885134
Because Trump is a walking joke. He's a stereotypical evil businessman from an 80's movie. He played that role on television for like 5 seasons. He's running for president and made it down to the final 2 choices, that's hilarious.
>>
>>86885401
I want to respond with a joke here but Scott has gotten a bit of a reputation for hanging out with and fucking girls less than half his age.
Note: not pedophilia.
>>86885411
Please don't falseflag /pol/ friends!
>>
Mods are so fucking useless. If an obvious /pol/ thread like this isn't enough to warrant deletion, then we have truly become a shit board.
>>
>>86885421
It really is a time to be alive!
>>86885423
Oh, come on, it's not THAT bad!
>>
>>86885411
Oh go the fuck away /pol/.
>>
>>86885422
>>86885444
Please do not bully /pol/ friends!
>>
File: 1440737251143.jpg (37KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1440737251143.jpg
37KB, 429x410px
I don't like Trump either and I can understand how people can rationalize that Hillary is the lesser of two evils even if I don't agree, but what I utterly fail to understand are the people who unironically believe Hillary to be honest, law-abiding, not corrupt, and not a warhawk.
>>
>>86885459
When are we killing that board to cut back on server costs again?
>>
>>86885467
Never! /co/ is a cool board!
>>
>>86885461
Most of the US voters are "low information", meaning completely uninformed morons who believe what the media feed them rather uncritically, and people who are so disenfranchised with it all that they don't believe anyone anymore and make shit up that makes sense to them.
You see how those split between the candidates.
>>
File: 185810.png (2MB, 1155x906px)
185810.png
2MB, 1155x906px
I hope the next episode is about a Garrison sex tape surfacing. Maybe Mr. Slave will show up.
>>
>>86885134
I thought the whole point was that she was so bad/stupid that she makes even trump seem like a viable option
>>
>>86885492
How did we come to this?
>>
>>86885525
I thought this was the joke as well. She's so disliked by people within her own party, especially after she shafted Bernie.
>>
>>86885492
It's not like she has been on the front page of all media since benghazi
>>
>>86885201
based trumpfag bitching and complaining to protect his god.

both candidates suck, grow the fuck up and take a joke.
>>
>>86885275
>They are, but the only libertarian in the race is a retard who has no chance of winning
And Hillary Clinton.
>>
File: classy america bird.gif (496KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
classy america bird.gif
496KB, 500x284px
>>86885461
>honest

Oh, she lies plenty, but no more than the average politician. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

>law-abiding

20 years and hundreds of millions of dollars spent on some of the most extensive investigations on any public official on the planet, all paid for and backed by her political opponents who would want nothing more than to see her thrown in jail, and in all that time there has never been enough evidence to charge her with a single crime, let alone convict her of one. So yeah, anyone who is actually paying attention can be pretty fucking confident that she's either law-abiding, or the most brilliant master criminal who ever lived. And the second possibility seems like a pretty cool option to have as president if we're being honest.

I mean I'm sure Clinton has done some shady crap but I also think she's smart enough to keep everything legal.

>not corrupt

Like lying, she is corrupt but not to an unusual degree given her profession. Which sucks but that's the system we're stuck with.

>not a warhawk

Oh she's totally a warhawk, just like every other president we've had in the last 30 years. The US is going to be stuck with hawk leaders no matter what we do, because it's part of the nature of our culture. At least with Hillary you have someone who would know what she was doing if (by which I mean when) the US finds a new country full of Muslims to bomb.

tl,dr: I'd rather have a highly competent person who's kind of an asshole than an incompetent one who's a total saint (but the second choice is not an option this year, since Trump is both incompetent and a leaky bag of colon juice.) I think Hillary is probably a cold-hearted bitch but that's fine; she's running to be president, not my best friend.
>>
>>86885501
When was the last time Mr. Slave showed up anyway?
>>
>>86885467

If /pol/ gets deleted it would flood to other boards, it kept on happening whenever /new/ got deleted.
>>
>>86885591

>At least with Hillary you have someone who would know what she was doing if (by which I mean when) the US finds a new country full of Muslims to bomb.

You realise she ballsed up Syria right?
>>
>>86885595
> it kept on happening whenever /new/ got deleted.
Nobody even knew we had a news board when moot announced he was going to revive it as /pol/.

Hell, nobody even realized there was a news board on the textboard AKA world4ch all this time before it got frozen.

Keeping /pol/ is a mistake.
>>
>>86885603
That's an extremely gross simplification of an issue that has been boiling up for decades and decades.
>>
>>86885611

>Nobody even knew we had a news board when moot announced he was going to revive it as /pol/.

fuck off newfag, back when /n/ was around they used to flood smaller boards all the time. If they were down, when they got deleted or just for fun.

/pol/ is annoying and yes they do post on other boards. But imagine if there was nothing to contain them.
>>
>>86885107
Why don't they make jokes about how people close to Hilary mysteriously die? The "Trump is a dum dum" joke is so stale.
>>
>>86885616

Yes but you realise that she ballsed up right?

And not only syria but Ukraine and the whole Nato / Russian relationship as well right?
>>
>>86885639

Their joke from last episode is that Hillary is the dumb one though. Because even though Trump is shit she wasn't outright winning and she was generally fucking up. Do you even watch south park?
>>
>>86885591
Name one other American politician with a million dollar charity scam under their belt that has fucked over entire countries.
>>
>>86885201
Both condidates are awful, Trump is batshit insane, Hillary is going to serve her own agenda, between those two Hillary is going to do the least damage since she at least knows to do the questionable stuff behind closed doors. Bernie was a step up from either in spite of a crotchety old hippy, but the whole thing has been a shit-show from start to finish...
>>
File: smug-trump1.jpg (55KB, 635x888px) Image search: [Google]
smug-trump1.jpg
55KB, 635x888px
Reminder that the seasons punchline is going to be Donald Trump winning against Clinton and Garrison as a third party
>>
>>86885634
>back when /n/ was around
Hint, hint. I insist, when /pol/ was brought back, /n/ was always thought of as the transportation board.

And the moderator team is significantly larger now. Spamming shit is petty, we've always survived raids from just about everybody.
>>
File: 1465598661216.png (278KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1465598661216.png
278KB, 640x480px
>>86885591
>Don't hate the player, hate the game.
When the players are the one who set the rules of the game, I'll hate any player I want. It's actually jaw-dropping to see someone completely okay with corruption.

>20 years and hundreds of millions of dollars spent on some of the most extensive investigations on any public official on the planet, all paid for and backed by her political opponents who would want nothing more than to see her thrown in jail, and in all that time there has never been enough evidence to charge her with a single crime, let alone convict her of one.
There is more than enough evidence to actually go to trial with her, especially after the recent FOIA the RNC got and the information revealed by Paul Combetta. James Comey said they needed evidence to find intent, which can easily be formulated at this stage with her false statements to congress, and attempts to conceal wrongdoing. Circumstantial evidence is just as strong as direct evidence.

>Oh she's totally a warhawk, just like every other president we've had in the last 30 years. The US is going to be stuck with hawk leaders no matter what we do, because it's part of the nature of our culture. At least with Hillary you have someone who would know what she was doing if (by which I mean when) the US finds a new country full of Muslims to bomb.
There are literally 3 candidates in the race who are not warhawks, at least not to the extent of Hillary Clinton. She is the pro-war and pro-wallstreet candidate, there is no denying this. If you're going to keep trying to play apathetic to politics, then what is the problem with Trump? He is not anymore incompetent than Hillary, and on actual substantive policy he is better.
>>
>>86885134
because ones that are for trump know its suicide to admit it
>>
File: BroccoliMomiji.png (247KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
BroccoliMomiji.png
247KB, 600x600px
>>86885642
>Ukraine and the whole Nato / Russian relationship
Are you dumb?
You realize the Ukranian revolution happened after Hillary Clinton stopped being Secretary of State, right?
>>
>>86885659
And now she is set for a landslide victory.
>>
>>86885551
I figured it was obvious until one of my roommates said something like "oh yeah even south park supports hillary " and I just though "are you that dumb"
>>
>>86885134
More and more mainstream comedians are becoming SJW cucks. Look at Oswalt. And they don't want to be alienated because one thing said deemed TOO offensive could alienate them and kill their career.
>>
>>86885661
Uhhh Trump? He can't even legally keep that charity foundation anymore.
Although calling him a politician is an overstatement. He's like a wannabee banana republic dictator.
>>
>>86885740

>who is victoria nuland
>>
>>86885770
Just because you don't think he's legit doesn't mean he's not anon.
>>
>>86885740
Not that anon but regarding Russia, she is acting as if we're still in the Cold War with Red Scare tier propaganda and finger pointing at Russia, when the FBI has already said there's not proof it was them.
>>
>>86885772
Not Hillary Clinton, that's who.
>>
>>86885677
what about Trump's policies or rhetoric makes you think he's batshit insane?

why is it whenever this cuck board talks about Trump, they seem to just parrot what something an idiot like Alex Hirsch would say, ie, "he's literally Hitler", "muh /pol/", "racist xenophobe", etc? because he said he will build a wall to stop illegal immigration?
>>
>>86885741
Landslide? I don't think so Tim. The polls are still plenty close. One of the biggest mistakes the left has made this entire election is believing he has no shot. Even after the second debate less than a month from election day, some pundit on twitter was trying to argue that Hillary lost it intentionally, because to try and destroy Trump would "legitimize" him. Fuckin' Twilight Zone logic.
>>
>>86885770
Yeah remember when Trump sold American Uranium deposits to the Russians and let Haiti implode on itself waiting for aid.
>>
>>86885782
The Red Scare is going on with both of them, it's just Russia-faced with Hillary and China-faced with Trump.
>>
>>86885134
Its just that trump has more jokes you can make about him.
For hillary you are largly limited to wow that hillary clinton sure is evil.
>>
>>86885787
Let's bring back waterboarding, why not carpet bomb the middle east, let's kill their families (innocent civilians) because they deserve it, why not force a religious test onto every immigrant (on a country that supposedly has freedom of belief), torture is ok even if it doesn't work because suspects deserve it, i wish i could lock up my political opponent because the us justice system works like this, the list could go on.
>>
>>86885823
Minus the religious test (unless you count interrogation,) the U.S. has been doing those things for decades and continue to do so. I mean, if you believe we haven't tortured anybody in the last eight years, you're naive.
>>
>>86885823
so basically out of context or fabricated quotes that the MSM fed you, right.
>>
>>86885838
what is this meme, all of that was said on live TV
>>
>>86885796
The difference being that one is proposing protectionism (which I don't necessarily agree with) while the other is proposing military intervention.
>>
>>86885850
Both propose military intervention on the middle east, are you dumb?
>>
>>86885467
>>86885480
I mean, uh, /pol/ is full of nice guys!
>>
>>86885823
Wow, look at all that complete and utter bullshit you just spewed.

I'll respond to the only part with any legitimacy

>i wish i could lock up my political opponent because the us justice system works like this

He said in a debate that if he became president that he would have Hillary investigated by someone OTHER then the fucking FBI, as well as a wisecrack regarding about how she's likely a criminal who should be in jail. Of course the media then proceeded to cry about how the evil man said he'd put her in jail for no reason.

>>86885846
No, that's you spewing bullshit.
>>
>>86885867
I'm not talking about the middle east. Read the conversation.
>>
>>86885846
>i wish i could lock up my political opponent because the us justice system works like this, the list could go on.
here is an example, this is from the last debate. clinton was rambling on about how trump in charge of the law would be a bad thing, to which he replied, hillary would be locked up for her criminal acts. it was a major burn moment for her that the MSM spun into him apparently wanting to throw her in jail stalin style or something, that brainless fucks like yourself apparently bought into.
>>
To make this tangibly /co/-related, I think it's pretty obvious that Garrison is being written more as Garrison than Trump. I mean, I think there are shades of what they think of Trump with the whole "I don't know what I'm actually going to do" stuff, but everything has been exactly what Garrison would do rather than trying to make him a legitimate stand in for Trump.

Which makes me wonder what they'll actually do as we get closer to election day.
>>
>>86885878
>I'll respond to the only part with any legitimacy
Seriously, what is this meme, all that shit is very well documented and only needs a brief google search to find the actual quote.

Does your brain have to work overtime to hold all that doublethink and thus why are you such an idiot?
>>
>>86885881
>t was a major burn moment for her that the MSM spun into him apparently wanting to throw her in jail stalin style or something
It is a total stalin moment though. Only the Trump bubble interpreted it as a burn.
>>
Trump is a teenage boy trapped in a disgusting cheeto-dust covered 70 year old body.

Hilary is a decrepit old witch.

They can both go to hell. But given the choice I'll go with Hilary since at least she's mastered the art of lying and won't be a complete foreign policy disaster.
>>
>>86885880
You realize the middle east is a proxy war between the US and Russia right
>>
File: 1461917103752.jpg (40KB, 540x497px) Image search: [Google]
1461917103752.jpg
40KB, 540x497px
>>86885890
>all that shit is very well documented

Feel free to cough something up. By all means, prove me wrong, I don't mind.

>>86885899
>Saying you'll have someone investigated is equivalent to locking them up for no reason.

No.
>>
>>86885899
hillary should be thrown in jail though, she violated the law. if anything, someone like her being immune to prosecution because of family name/connections is closer to the soviet way.
>>
>>86885901
>won't be a complete foreign policy disaster.

Other than being a warhawk obsessed with Russia, I tend to agree with this. I worry that Trump would have "grab her by the pussy" moments every other month in dealing with other leaders and visitations and such.
>>
>>86885880
So pedophile worshipers are chopping our citizens heads off and using it as a septum ring and you want to what? send them cookies and ask them to stop?
>>
>>86885556
One is a criminal that needs thrown in jail and the other is the one man that finally said enough is enough and decided to take matters into his own hands after traditional polticians failed us time and time again.

But sure "they're both awful" because getting your feelings hurt by the truth is totally the same as having your civil liberties trampled on in the name of progressiveness and PC culture.

This place really is /co/mblr.
>>
>>86885901
The candidate openly pushing for a return to cold war relations with Russia won't be a complete foreign policy disaster you say?
>>
>>86885107
Hillary is too much of a sociopath and Trump is a joke.

Either way, America is fucked.
>>
>>86885911
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWiaYQUV2oM

Here's the kill their families one.
Look at the face of utter confusion on their faces.

And this is fox news too.
>>
File: 1466027644054.jpg (49KB, 480x371px) Image search: [Google]
1466027644054.jpg
49KB, 480x371px
>>86885929
>>
>>86885908
Why are you avoiding the point I was making? Trump proposed protectionist policies against China to keep them from "stealing our jobs" while Clinton literally proposed military action against Russia for hacks she perceived to be from them. I'm pointing out that the comparison >>86885796 made is a false equivalence. The middle east is a complete red herring in this point, don't muddy the waters.
>>
>>86885927
And you'd rather bend over and take it from Putin while alienating all important trade partners of the US?
>>
>>86885899
>the Trump bubble
You mean the only sane people left in America?
>>
>>86885944
>Clinton literally proposed military action against Russia for hacks she perceived to be from them
Uh, no she didn't.
>>
File: 1452551542526.gif (494KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1452551542526.gif
494KB, 200x200px
>>86885948
>I'd rather go to war with Russia than piss off Israel
>>
>>86885570
Hillary is a conservative, not a libertarian.
>>
>>86885948
Oh yes the those important trade partners whose entire population if fleeing to Europe.
>>
>>86885951
i thought the no u meme was dead
>>
>>86885957
“Make sure we are well defended and able to take the fight to those who go after us. As president I will make it clear that we will treat cyber attacks just like any other attack,” - HRC
>>
>>86885940
Yes, and even then you're still disagreeing with me on it.

Explain to me how America is not fucked?
>>
>>86885933
He's saying that because they (ISIS) use their families as shields anon. Context matters.

Whether or not that actually affects how you feel about the situation is something else entirely.
>>
>>86885423
This board is 1/5th obvious /pol/ threads at any given time. This one has surprisingly less shitposting and bait than your average one.

Also
>/co/
>mods
Pick one.
>>
>>86885961
Niether are an enjoyable thought.

Russia has the manpower, economy, and force to go kinda toe to toe with us.

Israel is like the tiny nation of forcibly trained soldiers with tech we've been giving them non-stop. They're on par with us for Air Power and they're battle hardened.

But let's not turn this to /pol/
>>
>the only choice is between a clown and a retarded sociopath
I see America loves Russian elections so much they're trying to imitate those.
>>
>>86885963
"Open borders" is a total libertarian shibboleth AND common goal.
In fact, if you don't want open borders, you're not really libertarian.
Also conservative politics and neo-liberalism go hand in hand like peanut and butter so yeah
>>
>>86885799
And old! Don't forget old!

I'm genuinely surprised that no one, not even your average /pol/ shitposters/meme-magicians didn't take the whole "Hillary is literally a cuck" thing and run with it. One of the single most high profile instances of someone being cheated on then staying with them anyways and goddamn Kelly is the only one to make a joke out of it.
>>
>>86885948
What important trade partners? Saudis and our greatest ally?

Europe is too weak to break trade relations with the US
>>
>>86885983
>They care about their lives, don't kid yourselves

Uhhh
>>
>>86885387
/pol/ has the worst memes
>>
>>86885593
Follow That Egg where he was in love with Big Gay Al?

Mr. Slave also appeared in Stick of Truth too if you count vidya.
>>
>>86886012
Well word is she got as much Pussy as Bill did on the side.
>>
>>86886031
Using their loved ones as shields and caring about them are not exclusive to each other anon, these are religious whackjobs remember.
>>
>>86885987
>Russia has the manpower, economy, and force to go kinda toe to toe with us.
No they don't. They're a fallen country lead by old gangsters. No one is going toe to toe to us unless they take the skies from us, which not even China has. Looks they the masters already sold you on their New Cold War.
>>
>>86886031
Duuuuuuurrh you stupipe anon??
>>
>>86886075
The context is "taking out their loved ones" because "they care about them".
There's a minute and a half of context, there's no shield thing unless you doublethink it.
>>
File: 1285492254572.jpg (23KB, 391x366px) Image search: [Google]
1285492254572.jpg
23KB, 391x366px
I say we vote Garrison for 2016. He's just so honest!
>>
>>86886086
Are we watching the same video?

He literally states "The reason we are so ineffective is because they're using them as shields"

The reason it works is because people generally avoid taking down others with hostages for fear of getting them killed.
>>
>>86885492
>>86885545
You can partly blame your education system that enforces competition instead of inclusion.
>>
>>86886044
Oh yeah and like /co/mblr has anything worthwhile to contribute to the meme-conversations. We meme'd Trump this far and we'll meme him to victory. What the fuck has /co/mblr ever accomplished? A meme about how anybody but nerds and SJWs care about comics and cartoons?
>>
File: shrug.jpg (17KB, 350x277px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
17KB, 350x277px
>>86885401
I think it's just a more elaborate way of calling him ugly, which they're just doing as a way of saying they don't like him/are angry at him.
Which I guess they're doing because they're brats and don't want to just stick to criticizing whatever it was he did to upset them
>>
>>86885595
and that would last all of a week until they get bored and leave. You forget how they cant survive long outside of their own habitat. so threats of them flooding boards will be short lived and well worth the wait to see that cancer shrivel and die
>>
>>86885823
>i wish i could lock up my political opponent because the us justice system works like this

this. saying you'll jail your political opponent is some 3rd world shit. She hasnt been tried for a fucking reason for 3 years and now he is gonna take office and throw her in jail and probably anyone else that opposes him. its like we are living in russia or something
>>
>>86885595
>If /pol/ gets deleted it would flood to other boards
And that's different from how it is now... how?
>>
>>86885987
>Israel is like the tiny nation of forcibly trained soldiers with tech we've been giving them non-stop. They're on par with us for Air Power and they're battle hardened.
And they have the population of New York city, hardly a threat. The only problem is their nuclear weapons.
>>
File: primetime prop.jpg (47KB, 332x499px) Image search: [Google]
primetime prop.jpg
47KB, 332x499px
>>86885134
>>86885764
Conservatives in Hollywood have been blacklisted for decades. It's worse than ever now, sure, but don't pretend this is something new.
>>
>>86886325
>She hasnt been tried for a fucking reason for 3 years
Gee, I wonder what reason that might be.
>>
>>86886527
couldnt be because the republican controlled house and congress havent been trying NONSTOP for those 3 years. they couldnt get her on murdering diplomats which was the original reason the emails even came up so theyll settle with harassing her over those
>>
>>86885764
funny how Oswalt's wife died of illness shortly after he attacked Trump
>>
>>86886554
Oh that's cute they think the republicans are Hillary's enemy.
>>
>>86885987
And how would they threaten the US?
With their no carriers, no long-range subs and no ICBMs capable of reaching the US I don't think that's anything approaching a question. Without US help and arms imports they could hardly afford their military.
They are effectively an American crusader state founded in hostile lands.
Without American backing they are not half the threat they look to be.
A formidable foe, yes. But every Israeli they lose hurts them badly and full mobilisation would cripple their economy. They can't reach America and they don't have the manpower to march anywhere outside their neighborhood.
Again, if they fight the US, they have no friends left.
No trade partners, no oil sources (remember, everyone with oil now hates them), nobody to even grant them access.
And then you can take out their centers of production in a single night with a few bombers sweeping in from European air bases. Because they are tiny.
>>
>>86885134

Low hanging fruit, special interests, marketing.

You'll notice even the people who go as far to say that they're both supbar choices never bring up the DNC emails, her history on gay marriage and NAFTA, the attempt the sweep her private email scandal under the rug when any other politician would have been gutted for it, especially if they were conservative.
>>
>>86885926
it's been /co/mblr since 2010, the mods and janitors don't help
I agree with what everyone else said that Matt and Trey are making fun of both Trump and Clinton, but getting a "making fun of both" when literally everyone else just makes fun of Trump isn't just aggravating; it's the easy way out. that's doubly frustrating in the case of South Park, which has generally sought to cause the greatest controversy.
the fact that Matt and Trey, the two guys who supposedly try their best to get cancelled, don't try to upset the media narrative that Trump "is literally Hitler" is just fucking disappointing.
>>
>>86886609
>You'll notice even the people who go as far to say that they're both supbar choices never bring up the DNC emails, her history on gay marriage and NAFTA,
Because the other guy is just a rich asshole whose only accomplishments are related to business and he did that by screwing other people over.

They both have awful history in their own respective fields. People who go "But Trump didn't screw over anyone **politically**" are just throwing a smokebomb for their preferred candidate who almost singlehandedly ruined a city for his shitty casino, who sneaked in white girls to work illegally in his fashion companies, who scam people out of their money. The only reason he hasn't done any worse is because unlike Hillary he didn't have the power to do any worse.
>>
>>86886597

Saying something stupid is one thing, but trying to act smugly superior while making an ass of yourself is truly the sign of a person with zero sense.
>>
>>86886645

>NAFTA didn't screw people over
>>
>>86885134
It would be bad for their careers, considering the entire media complex is shilling for her.
Scott Adams did switch to Trump then to Johnson (and asked Clinton supporters to help Johnson too) though.
>>
>>86885467
But I like /pol/ :(
>>
>>86886680
that's because Adams doesn't want to commit suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head five times in a home invasion
>>
>>86885467
/pol/ generates more users, traffic, and 4chan passes than /co/
this board is first to go
>>
>>86886645
Casinos can't fail anon. The house always wins. That's a saying for a reason. You have to be really retarded to lose money on a casino
>>
>>86885979
America has been in a state of fucked for the last 50 years.
>>
>>86885287
>Conspiracy
They literally released a video asking people to vote Hillary.
>>
>>86886695
/pol/ produces more cancer than any other board. Nobody on that board buys passes
>>
>>86886709
the amount of people posting there with 4chan leafs is a lot higher than here
sorry to burst your protective bubble
>>
>>86886648
Hillary has been a neocon republican sine she voted for Iraq, opposed gay marriage and was scapegoating violent video games.

The only one that looks like an ass here is you.
>>
>>86886511
Have conservatives tried being funny?
>>
>>86886724
>Hillary has been a neocon republican sine she voted for Iraq
The majority of Democrats voted for Iraq.
>>
>>86886724

Anyone who thinks having some conservative values means she's friendly with the Republican party, which has spent an inordinate amount of time and money dragging her through the muck for years because it is a reliable source of political strength, has absolutely no perspective.
>>
>>86886670
It's a political decision that hurt many Americans, but it's not a scam.
If the workers in the US could be competing with those outside it, it could help them.
But that is stricturally impossible with vastly greater cost of living and inefficient production.
Which is entirely yhe fault of the same people profiting from NAFTA.
These selfsame industrialists have squeezed their workforce systematically while withholding investment into modern production facilities.
In the end it's not a thing Hillary did to people, but an inevitable outcome of a system corrupted by monied interests.
Interests that Donald Trump just as much a part of.
>>
>>86886737
there are plenty of conservative comedians
you just don't watch them because they trigger you
>>86886766
because US workers can totally compete with Indians and Chinese laborers who can work for less than a dollar an hour
dipshit
>>
>>86885926
Trump is also a criminal who should be thrown in jail. They got capone for tax fraud they can get an oompa loompa too
>>
>>86886377
C'mon. This is a South Park thread. South Park is about politics now. Especially when talking about the elections.

Either you move South Park threads to /pol/ or you talk about politics on /co/. The way cartoons are going, you might as well delete /co/ and move the traffic to /pol/.

Fucking niggers all over 4chan screaming /pol/, when every media is becoming more and more about commenting on politics.
>>
>>86886742
Yet here you are a naive child thinking they're opposing teams. Why do you think so many Republicans oppose Trump? Why the Democrats fear-guilt you for voting third party? To play you like fermenting dregs you are and don't threat their kingdom.
>>
>>86886818
>Why do you think so many Republicans oppose Trump?
I don't know any Republicans opposing Trump other than the GOP bosses who have stabbed their constituents in the back since 2014
>>
>>86886837
So only the people he is suppose to be working with that were elected by the people
>>
>>86886837
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/answer-sheet/wp/2016/08/05/ashamed-of-trump-harvard-republican-club-wont-endorse-top-gop-nominee-for-first-time-since-1888/
>>
>>86886718
And killing them off won't effect the 70 other boards in the slightest. They're cancer for all boards, not just /co/
>>
>>86885901
I could tell you were a hillary supporter from the moment you said cheeto.

Guess why?
>>
>>86885107
If he were real i honestly would vote for him. He is what we need
>>
>>86886858
yes, the very same people who did the exact opposite of what they were voted in power to do.
I've been saying this since last November: Trump is popular because Republicans are pissed that the GOP didn't do what they were elected to do in 2014 and 2015. Republicans voted in their politicians to do something about immigration and the ACA, and then the GOP helped the Democrats do what they wanted. and somehow it's a shock that Trump is popular?
>>86886868
as someone that has actually been to Harvard, it's not really a shock. get a better example. they're either opposing Trump because their rich parents demand it or because the administration is threatening their club.
>>86886875
>waaah waaah
>people politically disagree with me waaah
>kick them off the website to protect me waaah
gif related
>>
>>86885134
Because Trump is literally too retarded for comedians and only really stupid people who swallow his word salads to avoid answering political questions follow him.

There, but you aren't going to be able to read this because you are too fucking dumb to understand it so I make no difference.
>>
>>86886941
Nobody wants /pol/ off because they disagree with people's politics. They want them off cause they're shit posting cancer as you yourself just proved
>>
>>86885611
>We shouldn't have a space for people that disagree with me
>>
>>86886941
>It doesn't count they're rich! Not like those other republicans!
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/10/08/donald-trump-debate-mike-crapo-mike-lee-barbara-comstock/91784714/
>>
>>86886941
What's the point of /pol// being a containment board if it doesn't contain anything?
>>
>>86886010
Open borders only has a slim chance of working when you're not giving benefits out the wazoo to all the people pouring in.
>>
>>86885987
>Russia has the manpower, economy, and force to go kinda toe to toe with us.
Americans really are retarded.
>>
>>86886994
Good question. One that /pol/tards have failed repeatedly to answer.
>>
>>86886957
>not replying to my post about recent GOP political history
>not replying to my doubt about a HARVARD club
>hurr durr you're cancer!
k bruh
>>86886980
once again, you're proving my point. Republican people - not politicians - are voting for Trump because Republican politicians haven't been doing what they were voted in to do.
>>86886994
what's the point of posting about South Park if you can't stand talking about politics? the entire show has been political since its inception.
>>
>>86886941
But that's exactly what /pol/ does, they have threads every day that call for mass banning of "shills" unironically. They went full circle and became tumblr, it's so unbelievably cancerous and it isn't contained at all.
>>
>>86887029
actually, it's mostly been to ban Canadian posters because they tend to be the worst.
>>
>>86887026
>what's the point of posting about South Park if you can't stand talking about politics?
This is barely talking about politics because Trump isn't a politician, but a clown that is somehow a presidential candidate.
That explains the sudden appearance of creepy clowns on the streets. Its a biblical warning.
>>
>>86885134
Most comedians are liberals.
>>
>>86887048
>Trump isn't a politician
I will agree that he's a complete blowhard, but he is currently the Republican candidate. That, de jure and de facto, make him a politician.
>>
>>86886970
so you're saying if tumblr closed down that /pol/ would accept them all?
>>
>>86887048
> Its a biblical warning.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcPT11rMdEg
>>
>>86887042
I go to /pol/ just to see the shitshow and you're full of shit. That's just a dumb joke running alongside the mass efforts to flood any poll that leans towards Hillary. Why do /pol/ defenders make shit up like we're suddenly going to accept them? Stay in your fucking board.
>>
>>86885134
Because trump is legit retarded
>>
>>86887050
and educators, and scientist, ect ect ect
>>
>>86885134
Every joke about Hillary was exhausted about 8 years ago is why. Trump jokes are low hanging fruit
>>
File: 1474586299688.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1474586299688.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>86887085
>comparing creepy clowns suddent appearance through the country to common flies landing on people
See, this is another demonstration of trumpfags not understanding logic.
>>
File: no.gif (2MB, 400x165px)
no.gif
2MB, 400x165px
>>86887077
not the anon you replied to but it's not /pol/'s responsibility to welcome anyone, and that goes for the entirety of 4chan
tumblros and tumblrinas are more than welcome to visit 4chan, but when in Rome, do as the Romans and don't try to change a whole website to fit your tastes
>>86887099
>stay in your fucking board
gif related
>>
Faggots yelling /pol/ have become the new Barneyfag.

Any wiff of politics and they come screaming >>>/pol/ and Die /pol/ Die!
>>
>>86887144
Fuck off /pol/
>>
>>86887164
Safe space! Safe Space!
>>
>>86887050
>Liberals:
- People of thought
- Look for real solutions
- Philosophers
- Artists
- Scientists
- See people as people
>Conservatives:
- Afraid of change because they are too comfortable with the status quo
- Educate future generations not through science but old beliefs to the point of cutting their education
- Want to stop funding the cure for diseases and instead give money to gay conversion camps that don't work because muh morals
- Live in trailer parks
>>
File: 4chin.jpg (507KB, 1148x747px) Image search: [Google]
4chin.jpg
507KB, 1148x747px
>>86887136
>but when in Rome, do as the Romans and don't try to change a whole website to fit your tastes

thats a bit of a contradiction as /pol/ attacks anyone for not being racist. dont forget your roots
>>
>>86887136
Wow that was a pretty epic reaction image.

Now fuck off. r/trump is that way.
>>
because /pol/ attracts the largest ammount of newfags. And in doing so make those newfags come here after they been seeped in the shit of /pol /. They think this place started with batshit insane ideas instead of a normal place thats simply more abbrassive.

>>86887173
you mean /pol/, a board that should have been removed the moment they realized that it wasn't containing anything. the board is cartoons and comics not triggered and redpilled.
>>
File: 1467629147595.png (184KB, 394x362px) Image search: [Google]
1467629147595.png
184KB, 394x362px
>>86887173
>/pol/
>not a safe space
you niggers get in denial when trump is losing the debate that you have to jerk each other off so hard you completely peel the smegma-covered skin of your unwashed dicks telling each yourselves he isn't making a complete full of himself.
>>
File: JennyOk.png (50KB, 482x565px)
JennyOk.png
50KB, 482x565px
>>86887136
>don't try to change a whole website to fit your tastes
The lack of self-awareness in /pol/tards is amazing. Nothing but high schoolers who came in 2014 with some weird idea of what 4chan should be. /pol/ does nothing but spam several threads with the same topic, bitch and complain about mods not mass banning people, and harass people on twitter.
>>
>>86886776
>there are plenty of conservative comedians
Could you recommend some good ones?
>>
>>86887232
Who said there were good ones?
They're conservatives after all
>>
>>86887173
Nigga /pol/ is a safe space for reactionaries. Make even 1 thread not 100% supportive of Trump and seen what happens.
>>
>>86887232
Could you recommend a good comedian? The Liberal PC police has neutered the entire scene.
>>
>>86885134
Media bias, primarily. I'd assume a fair chunk would get blacklisted for supporting Trump, too.
>>
>>86887266
No, I honestly wanted your recommendation on conservative comedians you think are good.
>>
>>86887250
But you're the one trying to banish them to /pol/ because you don't want to hear them.
>>
>>86887334
Because it's off topic, you dumbass
>>
>>86886609
>when any other politician would have been gutted for it, especially if they were conservative.
Most of the Bush administration had private email servers
>>
>>86885134
My opponent is a liar, and can not be trusted.
>>
>>86885681
>and on actual substantive policy he is better

Trump has no fucking policy, he just says whatever the fuck happens to pop into his head at the moment and then the next day he denies ever saying it. Or then he goes on a diatribe on ISIS that has nothing to with anything asked of him.
>>
>>86885677
>>86885823
>>86886325

God I respect your right to vote but wish you fucking idiots wouldn't.

>Muh political prisoners

No, Hillary committed a felony, has been in cahoots with the President (as evidenced in the emails), wasn't indicted because of an in with the FBI and AG after a 30 minute long off-the-record meeting between Lynch and her husband, and the only flimsy argument that was given as to why she isn't in prison was "We can't find intent."

Then, when PROOF OF INTENT WAS FOUND because Paul Combetta is a fucking imbecile, the people supposed to testify to Congress go in contempt. Are you fucking kidding me?

That's not going into her defining rapists, or getting kickbacks from countries where homosexuality is punishable by death, or where women don't receive even remotely the rights they have here in the US, or her removal from Watergate for professional misconduct, or her voting to go to war, or her staffer starting the birther "controversy" and her continued desire to blame someone else, or her list of over three dozen mysterious deaths involving people either testifying against or criticizing her.

I get people not wanting to vote for Trump. I don't get how anyone but an anti-American or an idiot could want to vote for Hillary.
>>
>>86887334
That's like complaining about people who want /co/ threads to leave /a/ or vice versa. It's because topics should stay in their own board
>>
>>86887407
>I don't get how anyone but an anti-American or an idiot could want to vote for Hillary.
Because Trump is the other candidate.
At least Hillary speaks politics. Trump doesn't say anything about his plans other than the impossible task of building an useless high cost wall because most foreigners enter this country through planes. The rest of the time he just chimps out like a 4 year old
>>
>>86886609
>the attempt the sweep her private email scandal under the rug when any other politician would have been gutted for it, especially if they were conservative.

So that's why Colin Powell is in jai- wait a tick, no he isn't. In fact nobody seems to give a fuck he completely disregarded State department security protocols when e-mailing from his private computer during the Bush administration
>>
File: 1473630809749.png (275KB, 546x458px) Image search: [Google]
1473630809749.png
275KB, 546x458px
>American's middle class is fucked so they decided the best course of action is to elect a man that was born as a 1%er and only wants to cut taxes and spendings

Well, like the saying goes, es peuples ont le gouvernement qu'ils méritent.
>>
>>86887407
Hi /x/, retarded cousin of /pol/
>>
>>86887444
Her politics is glassing foreign countries into the dark ages. But sure Trump is Hitler, keep running with that.
>>
>>86887525
>Her politics is glassing foreign countries into the dark ages.
Sure anon, whatever fits your narrative and makes you happy
>>
>>86885792

That Uranium deal went through like four different government departments before being okayed, back when Russia was not yet made to be the token devil state again
>>
>>86887525
>Her politics is glassing foreign countries into the dark ages.

Syria fucked itself. Iraq and Afghanistan were Bush's wars.
>>
>>86887525
To be fair, Trump refuses to take the option of literally glassing countries off the map off the table.
So far Trump's "saving grace" is he hasn't done he shit Hillary has done but it could possibly be because he was never in an actual position to do so.
>>
>>86886776
>there are plenty of conservative comedians
Like who
>>86885792
>sold American Uranium deposits to the Russians
A transaction which 9 different US state departments gave their approval to
>>
>>86887266
Hello, me again. What conservative comedians would you recommend?
>>
>>86887179

>Nouns
-Positive adjetives
-nouns
-nouns
-nouns
-nouns
-verb nouns article noun
>other nouns
-bad description based on personal opinion
-bad description based on personal opinion
-bad description based on projections
-bad description based on projections
>>
>>86885681

>business man with no understading of even capitalism is better than politician with decades of experience

Trump cultists are a riot
>>
>>86887590
>-bad description based on personal opinion
it's a fact and you know it, faggot
conservatives are pushing creationism instead of science
>>
File: Atta boy.gif (193KB, 525x410px)
Atta boy.gif
193KB, 525x410px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqCIub3SmCI
>>
>>86887444
>Because Trump is the other candidate.

That was covered under idiots. Cutting off your nose to spite your face.

>>86887514
>Hillary supporters so used to lies that recalling public knowledge is suddenly /x/
>>
>>86887590
>Conservatism (or conservativism) is any political philosophy that favours tradition (in the sense of various religious, cultural, or nationally-defined beliefs and customs) in the face of external forces for change, and is critical of proposals for radical social change. >Earlier this month, the Kansas Board of Education conducted public hearings about possible revisions to the state's science standard. The debate centered on the proposal to include the theory of "intelligent design" -- which claims the natural world is so complex and well-ordered that it must have been created by an intelligent being -- in the state's science curriculum for public schools. http://www.philosophybasics.com/branch_conservatism.html
http://www.gallup.com/poll/16462/americans-weigh-evolution-vs-creationism-schools.aspx
>Mike Pence Wanted to Use HIV/AIDS Money to Fund Conversion Therapy http://www.towleroad.com/2016/07/mike-pence-wanted-divert-hivaids-money-fund-conversion-therapy/
The last one is a freebie, granted.
Now that you are informed please put a bullet through your head, because you are brainless anyway.
>>
>>86887514
please no bully the /x/
>>
>>86887593
> politician with decades of experience of abusing her country.
Finish the whole thing next time.
>>
>>86886609
They dont bring those up because it would not be very funny.
>>
>>86887129
>Posting h3h3
Faggot.
>>
>>86886325
>t. Retard who didn't watch the debate and is spouting shit he heard from twitter
>>
>>86885107
The real problem with Trump is that he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about 90% of the time.

Average Republicans think he tells it like it is because his opinions are the opinions of someone who doesn't really know the specifics of what's going on, so they ask questions like 'why didn't we take all of Iraq's oil?'
Hillary is undoubtedly evil thanks to these Wikileaks, but at least she speaks in complete sentences that follow one another. At least she fucking understands policy.
I'm not against outsider candidates at all, but you cannot just jump to the presidency because there is no way you will have a grasp on how government actually works from the outside. You should have to be a senator or governor or something first for fuck's sake just to learn the ropes. The nigga is just unqualified.
>>
>>86887652
You do realize that Donald Trump lies at an incredibly unprecedented rate, right? Far more than the average politician. He'll even lie about stuff that he doesn't need to lie about and anyone with half a brain can tell is a lie or check it themselves with a 5-second google search.
Hillary is a politician, of course she lies, just like every Presidential candidate lies. But don't you dare say with a straight face that Donald Trump doesn't lie far far more.
>>
>>86887685
>business man with decades of failures
And no don't bring up that "he has over 300 successful businesses argument", he might not even own any of them.
>>
>>86887696
>trumpfags complaining about random reaction faces instead of presenting arguments
typical trumpfag
>>
>>86887569
Based on the lack of replies it looks to me that not even conservatives think that conservative comedians are very funny...
>>
>>86887697
>closet fascist who gets triggered by the fact that no one wants to deal with his little power fantasies in real life
>>
>>86885134
Fear.
>>
>>86887201
>he isn't making a complete full of himself.
How embarrassing.
>>
>>86887722

Then who does?
>>
>>86887709
>90% of the time.
that's too generous
>>
>>86885975
I see that as making sure we're able to defend against and act on cyber attacks. Not necessarily with boots on Russia ground but better cyber defense and information. Those aren't exactly declarations of war on Russia words there.
>>
>>86887709
>Hillary is undoubtedly evil thanks to these Wikileaks

wikileaks didn't have shit
>>
>>86887232
>>86887249
Garfield.
>>
Why not vote for a 3rd party candidate
>>
>>86887709
>he tells it like it is
And he doesn't even tell it like it is, because he keeps lying and contradicting himself. He doesn't believe in anything, he has no actual principles other than "look out for number one".
>>
>>86887732
Give them the benefit of the doubt, they might not have seen the post yet or are trying to find some material. It's only been 12 minutes
>>86887749
The people who he sold his name to
>>
>>86887725
>Implying I care about Trump at all
>Just assuming this out of nowhere to make an argument.
I don't give a shit about politics, dude. I just think h3h3 is a shitty channel and it's become uber popular with twelvies.
>>
>>86887652
post some citations then anon if you're so in the know. Lets see how far up your ass you can reach to get them
>>
>>86887761
b-but emails!!!111
>>
>>86887761

Like she dealing with Saudi Arabia while they fueled ISIS?
>>
You could've had Sanders who's more competent that those two, but you had to fuck it up
>inb4 cuckcuckcuck
>>
>>86887777
go ahead throw your vote away
>>
>>86887697
You mean the debate where Trump spoke for more time yet complained he wasn't getting the same time as Hillary?

Of course a good chunk of that time was probably complaining that he wasn't getting enough time, but what was he supposed to do, actually answer the questions he was asked?
>>
>>86886704
>They literally released a video asking people to vote Hillary.

WHAT? THEY WANT PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR THEIR CANDIDATE? IN AN ELECTION?

SCANDAL.

You're never catch Trump trying to get people to vote for him. That's why he deserves to be president. He doesn't want your votes and he won't accept them. He's prepared to be the first man elected to the office on 0% of the electorate.
>>
>>86887765
Garfield who? Work with me here, anon. Googling just garfield brings up that orange cartoon cat, and you know that.
>>
>>86887077
No, because /co/ already does that.

Just admit that in every politics talk in this shithole if anyone says an opinion even slightly rightwing a bunch of fucktards will come out of the woodwork to say "/pol/ gtfo", while completely ignoring any politically left wing opinions posted and ignoring other types of cancer (as seen in /co/mblr cancer and in other boards).

Jist admit you're just mad this cancer disagrees wth you
>>
>>86887777
Because the american system is a two party dictatorship and not a real democracy
>>
>>86887777
Quads of sensibility, but we're too entrenched in the two party system for third party votes to matter for at least five consecutive elections.

>>86887720
>Lie far far more

I honestly doubt it. And his lies are of a lesser impact than Clinton's.
>>
>>86887588
It isn't my job to educate you.
>>
>>86887697
so you're saying he never said he was gonna make sure she was jailed for the emails? thats good then since it wasnt a crime
>>
>>86887804
America wasn't ready to handle a Socialist Jew, shit they could barley handle a mixed person.
>>
>>86887804
Remember when his supporters wanted to fart up a convention? That was silly. And really fucking hot.
>>
>>86887761
Some of those paid speeches are pretty sinister dude.

Nothing huge but they basically just confirm what everyone says about her personality and her political leanings. Frankly, post-Wikileaks, I'm surprised Republicans still have a problem voting with her since she is basically a moderate Republican herself.
>>
>>86887804
>Bernie
With those tax policies?
The guy was nothing more than a con artist.
>>
The only good thing about this election is that Sanders is properly burried, hopefully with his failed ideals.
>>
>>86887777
Nice quads.
And because the American voting system discourages third parties.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_College_(United_States)
>Electors are apportioned to each of the 50 states as well as to the District of Columbia (also known as Washington, D.C.). The number of electors in each state is equal to the number of members of Congress to which the state is entitled,[4] while the Twenty-third Amendment grants the District of Columbia the same number of electors as the least populous state, currently three. Therefore, there are currently 538 electors, corresponding to the 435 Representatives and 100 Senators, plus the three additional electors from the District of Columbia. The Constitution bars any federal official, elected or appointed, from being an elector.
>Except for Maine and Nebraska, all states have chosen electors on a "winner-take-all" basis since the 1880s.
>>
>>86887811
>but what was he supposed to do, actually answer the questions he was asked?

Whoa there, let's not go crazy.
>>
>>86887803
Saudis are one of your biggest allies in the middle-east, what kind of a retard would sabotage relationships with them just because they fund ISIS?
>>
>>86887816
That's him.
>>
>>86887817
I can tell that you have never been here during left wing story times, the reactions are hardly positives.
>>
>>86887179
What is a conservative even? You realize your opposition isn't a hivemind right?

>B-b-but they disagree, they are bad
Arguments.
>>
>>86887804
> You could've had Sanders who's more competent

The retard who thinks you can make free money?

No thanks.
>>
Why the hell do people still perceive Hillary to be the most dishonest candidate when Trump lies 78% of the time? Not even a fake percentage I pulled out of my ass, but based on 158 different claims he's made. 78% out of those 158 claims were lies. Statistically, he has lied more than any other presidential candidate ever. How can anyone support that?
>>
>>86887777
It almost became a possibility but Gary Johnson fucked himself when everyone realized that he doesn't know anything about foreign policy. He really doesn't know what's happening outside the United States.
If Bill Weld had lead the ticket I honestly think he could've won
>>
>>86887817
the politcally left wing opinions are such horrible things as "maybe blacks and womens aren't all bad"

like 90% of this board is reeing and shitting themselves over every time a comic references a gay person or a black person or something
>>
>>86887824
>I honestly doubt it
Then you're lying to yourself.
I'd post evidence, but I'm 100% sure you'd dismiss all fact-checkers as "biased". Donald Trump is incapable of going a day without lying, just in the last debate he was caught in at least 33 lies, Hillary only had like 3.

>And his lies are of a lesser impact than Clinton's.
What does that even mean?
>>
>>86887826
No, but I'm asking who you personally like. I'm not trying to challenge you you know?
>>
>>86887358
Not when it's a liberal view innit?

And
>Southpark thread
>Say politics are off topic
Shygddt
>>
>>86887846

> biggest allies are paying terrorists groups killing americans

Really made me think.
>>
>>86887840
Ha ha no, he's got more clout than ever now
>>
>>86887824
>I honestly doubt it. And his lies are of a lesser impact than Clinton's.
you are wrong/ for the first thing but probably right for the 2nd
>>
>>86887780
Then aren't those successful Business moves?
>>86887777
I know there's an allegory for this exact situation but I forget it. Basically nobody trusts anyone to vote third party, so nobody does.
I'll make up an allegory, Say two people have guns. Their options are to shoot the other person or don't. They've both been presented their options. In fact they've even been told, nobody shooting the other is an option. But they don't trust the other person enough that they shoot any ways
>>
>>86887839
>He says as the republicans runner up is a literary a con artist
>>86887841
You know what America needs? Another Roosevelt president, now they got shit done.

Why aren't there any Roosevelts running for president?
>>
>>86887862
Because the lies Donald tells are things his supporters want to hear. His supporters genuinely don't care about his lies and will deny that they're lies, only democrats care.
By contrast, all republicans think Hillary is a liar, and democrats will acknowledge that she lies.
>>
>>86887876

He has been picked by the balls and shown as a feeble man. Don't go trying to ressurect the dead.
>>
>>86887866
>What does that even mean?
Literally it's ok when Trump does it
>>
>>86887761
Wow, I didn't realise Nick Spencer posted on /co/. I guess Lieber must have told you about us.
>>
>>86887894
There was only one Roosevelt, and death had to be a pussy lil' bitch and get him in his sleep.
>>
>>86887862
He's an asshole liar who should never have run in the first place. Hilary made a career out of being a professional political liar.
>>
>>86887875
Really not a stone you want to be throwing when talking about the American government
>>
>>86885107
'Member when Mr. Garrison was just a deviant school teacher and some of his teaching consisted of him going over an episode of a soap opera he watched with his students?

I do.
>>
>>86887851
Are you sure? I can't recall Garfield taking characteristically conservative stances.
>>
>>86887737
>Closet fascist
Yeah not the people who try to stop others from having opinions right?
Look at Kathy Shelton's twitter and the people saying she wasn't raped and that if she was she should suport Hillary OR ELSE.

>But muh jail comment
Go watch the debate again and think about it for yourself instead of just regurgitating what someone else told you.>>86887749
>>
>>86887894
>literary con artist
His books aren't THAT bad.
>>
>>86887926
>I VOTE FOR TRUMP BECAUSE HE'S HONEST AND ALWAYS SAYS WHAT HE MEANS
>"You'd be in jail if I controlled the law"
>HE'S JUST JOKING HE DIDN'T ACTUALLY MEAN IT
>>
>>86887935
well they aren't his books. his ghost writer said they weren't worth the paper its printed on
>>
>>86887935
Well of course not, he didn't write then after all
>>
>>86887812
>Not being able to read in context
Go back and look at the conversation that was said in. Why can't you talk like a human being?
Stop getting emotional.
>>
>>86887935
his colleges are
>>
>>86887875
Yes, the Middle East is a shit-hole, and I can't wait for the day we no longer need their Oil so we can tell everyone to fuck off and deal with their own shit themselves.
>>
>>86887910
You had two Roosevelt presidents, both got shit done. One was so great that they had to pass a two term limit for a president to stop him
>>
>>86887944

> strawman
>>
>>86887926
Oh yeah, 4chan has never, EVER made the assumption that a woman has lied about being raped. 4chan has ALWAYS been a bastion of women's rights. That's what they call us, the good ol' white knights of 4chan.
>>
>>86887952
The US gets most of its oil from itself and Canada these days
>>
>>86887864
Bull-shit.
And if you want an even more retarded board go to /his/, they're basically leftypol.
Except actual /pol/ goes there so it's a constant shitflinging competition
>>
>>86887957
And now that two-term limit is biting America in the ass

Great fucking work
>>
>>86887725
>>86887794
I know this is going to sound really disingenuous and kind of cunty but I want you to admit you're fucking wrong.

Like, God damn, dude, dude, dude, that's freaking, dumb, dude. Duuuuuuuuuude. Like, dude, that post was crazy. When the cringe was too strong. Triggered XD.
^ That was my h3h3 impression, did you like it?
More importantly, do you actually like his God awful channel? I certainly don't. And I'm far more interested in talking to you about this than politics because I'm not a self-important asshole.
Vote for who you want to vote for. If you don't make a career on politics, don't openly talk about it. That's what I think, at least.

So do you actually like it? I'm trying to connect with you here, friend.
>>
>>86887944
>I VOTE FOR TRUMP BECAUSE HE'S HONEST AND ALWAYS SAYS WHAT HE MEANS
>"Donald says something stupid"
>HE'S JUST JOKING HE DIDN'T ACTUALLY MEAN IT
>HE DOESN'T REALLY MEAN IT, HE'S JUST SAYING THAT TO GET MORE VOTERS
>HE JUST BAITED THE MEDIA INTO TALKING ABOUT HIM! 3D CHESS!
>YEAH. BUT EMAILS!
This has been going on for his entire campaign
>>
>>86887961

> 4chan is a hivemind

Also irrrelevant.
>>
>>86887875
Considering americas greatest ally was the soviet union during the 40's they have a long history of choosing bad allies.
>>
>>86887969
literally go to any marvel storytime it is mostly people sperging out reee black reee women reee gays. the dissenting opinions are shut the fuck up retard
>>
>>86887864
> "maybe blacks and womens aren't all bad"
When they're not rioting or being triggered sure.
>>
>>86887961
>He is comparing declarations of "I was raped" with
>A child that was literally raped and proven to be raped in court, fuck the guy admitted
>And who Hillary argued was a lying whore in her affidavit
Jesus, man, talk about false equivalences.

Plus, even if she wasn't, no one gets to dictate the political opinions of a person based on "but you can't because that goes against our minority's hivemind".
>>
>>86887992
I'm saying this isn't a strictly "liberal" thing. Most rape accusations are met with skepticism, because it's kind of a hard thing to prove. Why do you think it took so long for Cosby to get arrested?
>>
>>86887997
except we are talking characters here. you show a black guy and /pol/ chimps out in storytime threads.
>>
>>86887971
Clearly you need a third Roosevelt to fix this
>>
>>86887995
I didn't get that last bit
>Marvel threads
No thanks. Those are literally /tv/ colonies.
>>
>>86888008
>Cosby to get arrested?
cause he is rich and famous?
>>
>>86888013

While I don't read every Marvel thread, maybe it's because of the catches (like the most intelligent person being a black child?)
>>
>>86888013
As far as I known the main complaint is about race bending characters.
>>
>>86888016
I'm saying most of the dissenting opinions are saying to either shut the fuck up about how much you hate gays and minorities in a storytime thread
>>
>>86887923
>Takes a hard-line stance against getting up in the morning.
>Has a strict diet and schedule.
>Hates Mondays, one of the days that the Jewish faith reads the Torah.
>Mocks Jon for his lack of traditional masculinity.
>Morbidly obese.
>Is commonly associated with Christmas.
>Is perfectly with using violence against spider minorities.
>Is only popular with the elderly and the kind of people who still read the newspaper.
The signs are all there, dude.
>>
>>86887971
Eariler this year i would have said you are a faggot for suggesting we could end up with somebody worse then obama.

I would have been so fucking wrong.
>>
You know, it's funny. Donald Trump and his deplorabled complain about Political Correctness and shit, yet will complain even more if people criticize them or call them names.
Donald Trump is just so thin-skinned.
>>
>>86888031
if the characters are well written and the original is either dead or not using the name its not a problem

>>86888026
I'm not saying there isn't dumb things worth getting upset about but most of the people complaining are complaining about a non issue
>>
>>86887979
>More importantly, do you actually like his God awful channel? I certainly don't.
I just picked some reaction face, I don't really watch that guy. I know he's friends with Jon, who I do watch
>>
>>86887984
Why not just focus on his policys.

I do like his views on u.s troops carrying weapons on base.
>>
>>86888006
Oh, the child. Funny story.

>Newsday closed their 2008 article on this case by reporting that the (unnamed) victim had experienced subsequent legal problems but bore Hillary Clinton "no ill will":

>In 2005, while working in a laundry, the victim stole several hundred dollars worth of checks from her boss to buy drugs. She is now living in a halfway house and looking for work.

>Despite these problems, she bears Hillary Rodham Clinton no ill will and was eager to read “Living History” — at least pages 72 and 73, which contain her case.

>Eight years later, in 2016, the UK's Daily Mail identified the victim (who had previously spoken anonymously to the Daily Beast) as Kathy Shelton and quoted her as saying that she "cannot forgive Hillary Clinton for defending her rapist" and that she was unaware for many years that Hillary Clinton was the person who had represented the defendant in her case

Gee, I wonder what or who changed her mind
>>
>>86887797
>http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/22/republicans-hold-hillary-s-it-guy-in-contempt-of-congress-for-refusing-to-testify.html
>http://nypost.com/2016/09/24/obama-used-pseudonym-to-talk-with-hillary-on-private-server/
>https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clinton2019s-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system
>http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-19/paul-combetta-computer-specialist-who-deleted-hillary-clinton-emails-may-have-asked-reddit-for-tips
>http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/20/alleged-child-rape-victim-reportedly-says-hillary-clinton-lied-about-her-in-75.html
>http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/09/us/politics/hillary-clinton-faces-test-of-record-aiding-women.html
>http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/01/us/politics/meeting-between-bill-clinton-and-loretta-lynch-provokes-political-furor.html

As for the Watergate removal, I'll admit I was wrong. People WANTED her gone, but did not fire her.
>http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/zeifman.asp

Wikileaks if you want to read through her emails. Feel free to at any time.
>>
>>86888041
Obama is the only president in the past 70 years to have an approval rating over 50% in his last year in office

I firmly believe that this is because the two candidates we have now are the worst candidates America has ever seen running against each other
>>
>>86887964
Actually, no. Obama has shut down most major north american pipeline development in order to keep the saudis as the major oil trading partners.

Its wierd and stupid, but true
>>
>>86888058
>Why not just focus on his policys.
I would, but he doesn't really have very many consistent policies, only vague statements. Like his "secret plan" to defeat ISIS (which is apparently a sneak attack, genius!) or how he'll somehow make better trade deals than anyone.
And some of his actual policies are terrible, like his stupid fucking wall.
>>
File: deplorables.jpg (58KB, 591x372px)
deplorables.jpg
58KB, 591x372px
>>86888044

> deplorabled
>>
>>86888006
>who Hillary argued was a lying whore in her affidavit

Wasn't she a defense attorney? It is kind of their job to do that. Unless she did that afterwards, admittedly I haven't been paying attention to either of the scandals in this shitshow of an election.
>>
>>86888090
I thought it was because of environmental concerns?
>>
>>86888058
Come to think if it why are policies the last thing people seem to want to talk about in general.
>>
>>86887866
Give 'em to me, doc.

>>86887903
No, it isn't, but you're going to have the devil's own job convincing me Clinton's the "better" liar to have run the nation.
>>
>>86888077
>>86888041
The thing that made Obama so bad was congress
>>
>>86888090
There's also a huge amount of people protesting NA pipelines
>>
>>86885681
>Circumstantial evidence is just as strong as direct evidence.
Its absolutely objectively not though. A lot of times its not even admissible in court without actual evidence backing it up.
>>
>>86888093
>And some of his actual policies are terrible, like his stupid fucking wall
True
But jesus fuck why did it take a total retard running for office for something to be done about the no weapons on base retardation.
If the country is going to shit with either candidate i will take the siuation with an effective military.
>>
File: 1428469794920.png (739KB, 708x698px)
1428469794920.png
739KB, 708x698px
WHY

DON'T WE

JUST

SNEAK ATTACK

ISIS
>>
>>86885134
Let's give more visibility to conservative comedians, list some good ones:
>>
>>86888117
one is an idiot and the other is not
>>
>>86888117
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/hillary-clinton/
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/oct/09/fact-checks-second-presidential-debate/
http://www.factcheck.org/2016/10/factchecking-the-second-presidential-debate/
>>
File: mywife2.png (44KB, 428x375px)
mywife2.png
44KB, 428x375px
>>86888052
Ah, that's OK, man. Sorry for calling you a fag. I'm only here to funpost (which is usually banal and harmless but something just struck a nerve there)
He makes that face a shit ton in his videos- it's a comedic crutch of his. And every twelve year old on Steam has that as their avatar now and I have to deal with those fuckers everytime I play games so that's part of why it pissed me off so much- just the connotation of what kind of person you might be.

I feel even Jon's channel has gotten kind of shitty. A lot of his videos feel pretty formulaic and the jokes feel like they're falling into NC territory. Even the classic Jontron humor seems to be something you'd see from 100,000 subscriber knockoff channel. The one about the demonic Dungeons and Dragons seemed to be going back on the right track but I can't seem to distinguish what exactly it did right in comparison.

I am a very long-winded person, Anon. Sorry if I'm annoying you.
>>
>>86888112
>>86888134
Thats a huge part of it as well, but the movement to shut down the pipes immediately occured after the Saudis lowered thier oil prices.

My theory is that the Saudis want to squeeze north america out of the oil market cause they know the only reason they get away with the shit they do is because of oil.
>>
>>86888171
Ron White.
>>
>>86888166
we have to openly vote on it first
>>
>>86888166
>I can't think of any possible reason why we would tell people we're gonna attack
>Psychological warfare? So that civilians can evacuate?
>I CAN'T THINK OF ANY POSSIBLE REASON
>>
>>86885926
Actually retarded. Please end yourself and do some research. Trump is a criminal for tax fraud and fraud in his colleges and many of his businesses.

Either end yourself, or do some research faggot.
>>
>>86888104
The Liberal cognitive dissonance has reached such a level they defending calling a 12 year rape victim a lying whore.
>>
>>86885134
Because women are funny. Get over it.
>>
>>86888152
Am i really the only person who cares about this.
In the entire fucking year long session of bullshit i have never once seen somebody bring it up.
>>
>>86885926
>a criminal that needs thrown in jail
For the emails? You do realize that no actual crime was committed.

Meanwhile, Donald Trump has done a LOT of legally sketchy shit, such as tax evasion, bribery, his foundation being a slush fund, breaking the Cuba embargo, not paying people over and over, his connections to the mafia...
>>
File: 1476199420796.jpg (305KB, 1422x1270px) Image search: [Google]
1476199420796.jpg
305KB, 1422x1270px
>trumpists are getting nervous
So this is what fear smells like
>>
File: 1446512259355-cm.gif (58KB, 480x270px)
1446512259355-cm.gif
58KB, 480x270px
>it's a /pol/ thread that doesn't get deleted episode
Do our mods not care
>>
>>86888275
>eye for eyer
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>86888259
>>86888152
The Army itself doesn't want guns on their bases for security reasons, it's not as dumb as you think.
>>
>>86888275
I'd rape young Hillary.
>>
>>86885134
Because the only people remaining on Trump's side are memesters and cultists.
>>
>>86888189
>I feel even Jon's channel has gotten kind of shitty.
I agree. Funny youtubers get spoiled when they get a budget. He also pretty much deleted a bunch of his classic videos that made him famous in the first place. But Starcade was such a mediocre series, and the grump pandering at the end and how Jon and Arin are friends again came off as corporate as hell.
For that matter I don't know shit about h3h3 other than he's friends with Jon. I didn't even know about his demographic, nor his sense of humor. He was just a random dude with a random funny face I saved to use later when I wanted to be smug.
>>
>>86888225
You seem to think people want to defend Hillary

No one does, people hate Hillary, and with good reason, they just also hate Trump more, also with good reason

That's why this election is the worst. Because the current best-case scenario in American politics is if both candidates suddenly had simultaneous heart-attacks and died. No one in their right mind is voting for someone they like, they're voting for who they hate less
>>
>>86888275
Well they keep shoutting the same thing over and over and eventually they'll realize how stupid they sound. When they realize theyre wrong they have to pull the, muh /co/mbler card.
>>
>>86888180

> politifact

Protip: check who is the owner of it.
>>
>>86888291
Well they better not come crying to me when they get attacked and slaughtered.
>>
>>86885107
>“If they wanna release more tapes saying inappropriate things, we’ll continue to talk about Bill and Hillary Clinton doing inappropriate things”
What the fuck did he mean by this? Did he just admit that there's worse shit out there? And how is what he's saying any different to what he's already been doing?
>>
>>86888291
What do you mean the effectiveness of an army has nothing to do with whether or not solders carry their guns around 24/7 while on base? This is ridiculous! I demand that they not only carry, sleep and shower with those guns but also that they are loaded 100% of the time to maximize efficiency!
>>
>>86888316
Trump was sweating like a waterfall during the debates. Which is weird because pigs don't have sweat glands
>>
>>86888223
> tax fraud

Lolno. You are retarded if you think that.
>>
File: hillary-clinton-yearbook.jpg (51KB, 620x450px) Image search: [Google]
hillary-clinton-yearbook.jpg
51KB, 620x450px
>>86888293
Same. She was a god damn qt 3.14
>>
>/pol/: the thread
>>
>>86888307
Where is modern day John Booth when you need him?
>>
File: tumblr_oc4cezXtT81vq5wr7o1_400.jpg (46KB, 305x392px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oc4cezXtT81vq5wr7o1_400.jpg
46KB, 305x392px
>>86888339
>>
>>86888336
He admitted it himself.
He literally said he didn't pay taxes for years
His fucking words, anon. His own fucking words, you huge faggot in denial.
>>
>>86888225
I'm defending our justice system. Defense attorneys are literally one of the most crucial aspects for the whole innocent until proven guilty.
>>
>>86888291
>for security reasons

More like basic safety reasons. Accidental discharges, people fucking around, etc. The Army uses sensible gun control because they can and it works.
>>
>>86888259
>all bases should be treated as combat zones

Fucking civvies REEEEE
>>
>>86888356

> not paying taxes because you are allowed through the law is tax fraud

You are fucking retarded. Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1475809125264.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1475809125264.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>86888336
>Literally no effort to do any research

Kill yourself. You're ruining humanity
>>
>>86888318
I knew it, I fucking knew you would call fact-checkers biased. >>86887866
Why do I bother.

Fine then, all their fact-checks are sourced, if you see a Donald Trump "lie" you think is actually true, go ahead. Fact remains, pretty much all experts agree that Donald Trump lies far more, feel free to keep believing that Hillary is worse.
>>
>>86888336
Oh yeah, he just "lost" almost a billion dollars in 1 year and is still a successful businessman and claimed he was "smart" for avoiding taxes, that's not suspicious at all
>>
>>86888325
It certainly affects there ability to defend the base in case of attack.
>>
>>86888356
If you're talking about the recent thing, that was done legally through loopholes and shit. It wasn't fraud in that case, he legally didn't pay taxes for up to 18 years.
>>
>>86888372
>Just because it's legal that means it's moral

Trump supporters, ladies and gents.
>>
>/pol/ in /co/mblr
Wow, what a twist!
>>
File: mywifeisawife.png (337KB, 624x924px) Image search: [Google]
mywifeisawife.png
337KB, 624x924px
>>86888300
>He also pretty much deleted a bunch of his classic videos that made him famous in the first place.
Really? Why? The Hell would he do that?

Yes, Anon, I know you didn't realize who h3h3 was but trust me his shit degenerated quickly and got divisive as fuck. But I was also kind of pissed that you assumed I gave a shit about Trump- saying stuff like that with such little context always feels so politically divisive.
Granted, I assumed things about you but it wasn't in any way to make some kind of grander point about a group of people- I know that sounds like pseudo-intellectual rationalization but you do understand where I'm coming from, right?

Anyway, what Youtubers do you like?
>>
>>86888365
They shouldn't be but they are. Any base is a target for attack and thus vulnerable to it.
>>
>>86888385
If it's legal it's not fraud like you said.
>>
>>86888376

> it's suspicious because I said so!

You really tried anon, but you can give up now.
>>
>>86888385
Tell us what's legal about the email scandal.
>>
>>86888318
>Tampa Bay times
>tweleve time pulitzer prize winner
Shock and outrage.
>>
>>86888376
>claimed he was "smart" for avoiding taxes

That's one of the funniest things. The idea that Trump does his own taxes. Even the man's own tax attorney came forward and said Trump didn't know shit about taxes.
>>
>>86888376
That's not even getting into how he illegally uses his foundation for tax evasion and as a slush fund. Can't be bothered doing actual charitable work.
And then he and his supporters have the the gall to criticize the Clinton Foundation
>>
>>86888385
Friend, I'm on your side but you didn't say he was morally reprehensible, you said he committed tax fraud which is breaking the law. That isn't true to our knowledge as of yet.
>>
>>86888385

> I call it a crime but now I make a relative argument
> because the state deserves to get your money and you shouldn't try to pay less taxes
>>
>>86888225
It is a defense attorneys job to defend their client. If you were charged for raping a girl and didn't do it but everyone thought you did, would you want an attorney to not defend you to their fullest?
>>
>>86888402
>What's legal

If you know what's illegal, let me know. The FBI investigated and found nothing illegal at all. Who am I supposed to believe, the FBI or dipshit conspiracy theorists?
>>
>>86888318
>I get all my news from Breitbart
>>
>>86888402
The fact that it was incompetence instead of malice. There's a reason the FBI decided not to prosecute.
>>
File: taft.jpg (593KB, 1273x1600px) Image search: [Google]
taft.jpg
593KB, 1273x1600px
>>86885156
Who's ready for the second joke president?
>>
>>86888424
Not to mention, in the end the guy pleaded guilty because the prosecution did their job by getting enough evidence against him.
>>
>>86888402
Well a large group of people who has a vested interest in getting her convicted failed to do so.
>>
>>86888431
>incompetence

The most hilarious thing about this is that Clinton used a private server based on advice from her predecessor, Colin Powell. Funny how Republicans aren't going after him.
>>
>>86888414
Hey now, in his defense, the portrait of himself he bought with charity funds really does tie his hotel lounge together.
>>
File: hilloli clinton 1473980443613.jpg (544KB, 950x1343px) Image search: [Google]
hilloli clinton 1473980443613.jpg
544KB, 950x1343px
>>86885501
> that pic
>>
>>86888293
We get it Shad, you like loli's.
>>
>>86888416
Trump not paying taxes is stealing from you, why are you okay with someone stealing from you?
>>
>>86888424
You're barking up the wrong tree. You're talking to people who support the guy that wants to jail his political opponents like some kind of third world dictator.
>>
>>86888451
Probably because most of the bush administration did the exact same thing.
>>
>>86888380
Or maybe civvies should stop trying to tell actual soldiers how to do their job.
>>
>>86888375
That wasn't me, you mong.
>>
>>86888460
If Shad liked loli's he'd draw them as lolis instead of some weird deformed adult midget.
>>
>>86888451
That doesn't further their agenda, despite the constant claims that all Hillary is trying to do is further her agenda.
>>
>>86888427
REEEEEEEEEEEEE SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP
>>
File: hilloli 1473958037202.jpg (274KB, 830x500px) Image search: [Google]
hilloli 1473958037202.jpg
274KB, 830x500px
>>86888459
>>86888460
Shad Hilloli mind
>>
>>86888459
>Loli clinton
This is the one good thing /pol/ has done.
>>
>>86888474
Funny how nobody seems to care about the fact that the Bush admin deleted 22 million e-mails.

>>86888482
Ah, my apologies then.
>>
>>86888380
Just like in that documentary, Red Dawn!
>>
>>86888430
AND Infowars!
>>
>>86888462

> this super mega stupid argument

Because I don't like to give money to the goverment and I lower them whenever I can?
>>
>>86888497
>22 million

How the fuck. That shit would take forever. Who the hell counted?
>>
>>86888427
So in your mind Trump evading taxes is worse that Hillary getting Americans killed.
>>
>>86888275
I cannot wait for the day of the election.

The screaming from Trumplets will be glorious as their 'god emperor' falls. Their tendies will blot out the sun
>>
>>86888385
The problem isn't Trump (as long as he didn't do anything illegal), the problem is the tax code itself.

My beef with Trump about this is his actual tax plan and the notion that he knows anything about taxes period. Being a billionaire while not paying income taxes doesn't mean you're smart, it means you're rich enough to hire the best accountants.
>>
>>86888509
You can't dodge taxes for thirty years and then complain about the deficit or the debt.

For fuck's sake, his entire tax plan involves lowering his own taxes.
>>
>>86888508
>Hillary and Obama are possessed by demons
>an actual thing Alex Jones said
>>
>>86888435
Taft was actually a pretty great president
>>
>>86888516
>MUH BENGHAZI
8 congressional hearings lead by Republicans that hate her guts found nothing. Get over it already.
>>
>>86888516
See you've already decided the outcome, again a group of people with a severe interest in proving deliberate malicious wrongdoing on Clinton's behalf FAILED TO DO SO in an official Congressional fashion.

Trump did evade taxes, legally by all rights, but that is a fact. What isn't a fact is that Hillary got Americans killed. People might believe the latter but again, Congress failed to find her at fault for deliberate wrongdoings.
>>
>>86888519
Have a whole folder of thousands of screencaps from youtube to 4chan to any other social media source. It'll be great to show my grandchildren when I grow old and show how bad the cucking was.
>>
>>86888509
If you want to live in a tax free society how about you go try taking over an Oregon bird refuge.
>>
>>86888544
And we're back to the Elephants vs Donkeys fantasy.
>>
>>86888516
Hillary Clinton didn't get any Americans killed. There was an embassy attack. Some Americans got killed. Just like in the dozen or so embassy attacks under the Bush administration. If you're going to blame anybody in the U.S. it would be Congress for cutting funding for security to embassies so that they could provide tax cuts for people like Donald Trump.

You realize, of course, every time you bring up Benghazi for your cheap political attack, you're only spitting on the graves of the dead.

For fuck's sake, you conspiracy theorists remind me of this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAHrviGg8eE
>>
>>86888522
>rich enough to hire the best accountants.
And by all indication, he doesn't. Good accountants wouldn't have allowed Trump to do the blatantly illegal and easy to catch things he did with his foundation. He hires yes-men, and probably stiffs them.
>>
>>86888493
>>86888493
Make lolis great again!
>>
/co/ belongs to tumblr. Thanks to /qa/, we get to choose which boards get deleted and -ops- looks like Drumpfs won't be around after november.
>>
>>86888568
>And we're back to the Elephants vs Donkeys fantasy.
What does that even mean?
>>
>>86888579
>lolis
>these things

Jesus Christ there's nothing loli here but flat chests.
>>
>>86888516
How upset are you that no one cares about Benghazi but everyone cares about Trump saying some misogynistic things? I bet it's a lot. Do you own that movie they made about Benghazi that no one watched?
>>
>>86888568
How is it a fantasy? Republicans have been doing everything in their power to try and crush the Clintons for over 20 years.
>>
>>86888587
Im assuming he is saying republicans and democrats aren't actually hateful towards each other which is true.
>>
>>86888572
I think it has more to do with the Obama admin stating at the time that it was caused by that video instead of being a planned attack, that's why people don't exactly trust them.
>>
>>86888431
Ignorance of the law is not an excuse and never has been.
>>
>>86885134

Because funny people are smart. And smart people vote for Hillary.
>>
>>86888600
The funniest thing about that Trump tape is that he confessed on video everything they've been falsely accusing Clinton of doing for twenty years.

And they can't even understand their own hypocrisy.
>>
>>86888611
>republicans and democrats aren't actually hateful towards each other which is true.
You're kidding, right?
>>
>>86888615
But Trump is funny.
>>
>>86888600
>lol look at the fucking white male he's more upset at murder than getting his feelings hurt
>>
>>86888600
I watched that movie actually. Was pretty good.

Are you fucking kidding me, nearly every argument about hillary are the emails or benghazi. That shit is talked about all the time.
>>
File: 1461292728190.jpg (382KB, 936x747px) Image search: [Google]
1461292728190.jpg
382KB, 936x747px
>>86885107
>>I feel nothing but contempt for every single one of you pieces of shit out there.
How relevant.
I hope this election ends JUST so that you fucktards stop talking about it and we can go back to having relatively decent threads on this board.
>>
>>86888579
>Loliticians do great with voter polls
>>
>>86888630
Anon if you actually think that demovrats and republicans don't put on that act for the american people and then go get drinks and golf together you're a moron. Those labels are fucking meaningless.
>>
>>86888579
>loli Jill Stein

This entire election has been worth it.
>>
This is an abortion of a thread and I'm not proud of any of you. You didn't try your best today, anons.
>>
>>86888614
“Ignorance” of the law had absolutely nothing to do the with FBI’s decision. Instead, it’s what the law specifically is. And in this case, to be guilty, the law itself requires ‘malicious intent’. There was absolutely no evidence of malicious intent, so there was no crime. No crime, no charges. The FBI made exactly the appropriate decision.
>>
File: moarlikepoSHITifact.png (104KB, 799x463px) Image search: [Google]
moarlikepoSHITifact.png
104KB, 799x463px
>>86888180
>politifact

HAHAHA NO
http://www.politifactbias.com/
>>
>>86888645
Inorite? This is totally interfering with our Nutshack generals.
>>
>>86888634
Trump is funny because he's a walking Kelly cartoon, not through active effort
>>
>>86888652
At least yesterdays shitposting thread was funny, everyone calling OP an idiot.
>>
>>86888636
Were you the guy that was masturbatory caressing his gun while watching it in that movie theater in Washington and shot that lady? Did you find it funny that that story got more media play then Benghazi did?
>>
>>86888394
>Anyway, what Youtubers do you like?
My current favorite for the last 2 years has been Super Bunnyhop. I actually follow a bunch of vidya and film guys because I found them so interesting. Mark Brown from Game Maker's Toolkit, Every Frame a Painting, BriTaNick is fucking amazing when they actually release content. Lessons from Screenplay is pretty fucking good and it's recent.
I lack comedy youtube channels right now. They eventually get worse. I used to like Ray William Johnson until he got a production crew and completely ruined the reasons I found his videos appealing in the first place, same thing happened to Jon but I still like Jon as a person at least.
I wish there were more good comicbook youtube channels too. Strip Panel Naked is pretty milquetoast even though he tries to be EFoP for comics. And Comicbookgirl19 should rebrand herself as Moviegirl19
>>
>>86888657
He's been shown to have a decently quick wit to him. Why is it so hard for politifags to admit that people who they disagree with can have even remotely redeeming qualities?
>>
>>86888676
If I grab your vagina will you cry?
>>
>>86888615
>funny people are smart
>women are never funny
Really makes you think.
>>
>>86888676
>That story got more media play than Benghazi

You don't really believe that, do you?
>>
>>86888527

Yes you can. Especially when the goverment waste money on dumb stuff.

>>86888567

> if you disagree then leave

Great argument. We should only pay taxes for what cannot be brought personally.
>>
>>86888697
You're a big Drumpf.
>>
>>86888544
>Found nothing

No, the FBI just refused to indict (And the President would pardon her anyway). There's plenty of evidence; that's why there's such a fuss about it. She's obviously guilty. Congress doesn't have the power to indict, though, and the FBI is just saying "I don't wanna".
>>
>>86888654
I knew someone would post this, here's the context.
Basically, the difference between the Bernie rate number and the Trump number is Bernie's number was an actual statistic that his campaign provided to Politifact, while Trump's didn't provide any source despite being asked. Sanders also specified the age range 17-20, while Trump just said "youth".
Bernie needed to just add "unemployed and underemployed" to his statement and it would have been 100% correct, Trump had to add "underemployed", "between the ages of 17-20" and even then the number is wrong. Or he could have been talking about the unemployment ratio, but that is vastly, vastly different than the unemployment rate as it includes people like high school and college students.
>>
File: poorfag hillary supporters.jpg (191KB, 1242x818px) Image search: [Google]
poorfag hillary supporters.jpg
191KB, 1242x818px
>>86888615

No, college """educated""" people vote for Hillary.
>>
>>86888622
Grabbing pussy?
I'm pretty sure Hillary does that too.
>>
>>86888699
>I watch shit comediennes so that means they're all bad
Really makes you ponder...
>>
>>86888697
Naw, but your Benghazi bitch tears are making me wet.
>>
>>86888697
Here's what I'd like to know from Trump supporters.

If Trump walked up to their wives and girlfriends, and he grabbed their pussies, would they be OK with that? They're basically saying yes by supporting them. Which would make them huge cuckolds.
>>
>>86888654
>don't trust the fact-checkers with legit sources
>trust my obviously biased blog with zero legitimacy
>>
>>86888717
>To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now.
If the FBI director didn't say this we would not have so much talk.
>>
>>86888697
It would be very painful
>>
>>86888714
Which is what we do.
>>
>>86888717
There's no evidence of criminal wrongdoing, no. That's what their report found.

Your fishing expedition failed. Get over it.
>>
>>86888737

Because fact checkers are immune to bias, right dummy?
>>
>>86888755

Not really. We shouldn't have to pay for Jamal fifth child or bombing people for Israel.
>>
>>86888493
I need a sauce....for scienc3
>>
>>86888737
>Soros Meters
>checking facts
>>
>>86888685
Do you watch Matthewmatosis too? (Here we go again.)
>Super Bunny Hop
Do you know the Best Friends? I think they know that guy. They're a Let's Play channel but they're just normal guys and don't really have a cult-like fanbase. I'd say they're pretty funny but a lot of the stuff has to grow on you.
>Ever liking Ray William Johnson
Wew lad?
>>
>>86888746
So where are the consequences for Colin Powell and the Bush adminstration
>>
>>86888756
What did the director say again?
Das rite
>>
>>86888769
Well I can't personally pay to bomb people for Isreal so that's what taxes are for.
>>
>>86888779
>Colin Powell and the Bush adminstration
What exactly did they do? I keep hearing about but have never seen anything about it.
>>
>>86888729
>I watch shit comediennes
Well, yeah, if he's watching female comedians.
>>
>>86888791
That there was no crime committed.
>>
>>86888796

Kek.
>>
>>86888767
Are you really gonna argue with objective facts?
>>
>>86888717
You're confusing Benghazi and the emails scandal. I was talking about Benghazi yet you're using talking points about the emails.
>>
>>86888802
Colin Powell used AOL for his emails. Advised Clinton to do the same.
>>
>>86888812
That's the great thing about politics, nothing is objective.
>>
>>86888808
>being disingenuous
Do you do this for free?
>>
>>86888819
People legit think that someone hacked her email and that led to Benghazi. Trump brought it up once.
>>
>>86888823
This is an excuse people use when their candidates lie through their teeth about things that are demonstrably, objectively wrong.
>>
>>86888823
That's the worst thing about politics.
>>
>>86888823
Facts are objective or else they wouldn't be facts.
>>
>>86888723
Doesn't this kinda kill the whole Trump is representing suffering people thing he's trying to push
>>
>>86888819
I thought you were also talking about the Oversight hearings
>>
>>86888835
Do I tell the truth for free? Yes. The FBI director cleared Clinton of any crime. He said a private email server was sloppy and careless, but not in a criminal manner.
>>
>>86888812

Are you? Check the site I posted. They source everything they claim without any "interpretation" bias. Unlike politifact.
>>
>>86888648
Normally I would agree with you, but the Tea Party wackos we've had recently are quite different.
>>
>>86888776
>Do you watch Matthewmatosis too? (Here we go again.)
I do. He's too robotic at times though. Don't always agree with his Zelda stuff or details about how Snake Eater's themesong was trashy during The Boss fight. But he's entertaining and insightful.
>Do you know the Best Friends? I think they know that guy. They're a Let's Play channel but they're just normal guys and don't really have a cult-like fanbase. I'd say they're pretty funny but a lot of the stuff has to grow on you.
I was too late for Best Friends when I found them and now that they have so much material I kinda don't want to start. Also they ruined that one Kirby some for me. I cannot hear it without thinking about the intro instead of, you know, Kirby. I have nothing against them, it's just too much material.
>Ever liking Ray William Johnson
>Wew lad?
Leave me alone bud, it was 2011, times were... different. I also used to love the shit of the TGWTG crew some of the old nc episodes still hold up.
>>
>>86888861
Doesn't this kind of kill the Trump supporters are le dumbos thing?
>>
>>86888859
Not in politics, all you need to do is make someone believe they aren't.
>>
>>86888869
You do realize that Politifact cites everything too, right? More importantly, you ignored the post I did explaining the discrepancy you pointed out >>86888718
>>
>>86888887
Personal wealth has nothing to do with intelligence

As Trump demonstrates
>>
>>86888869
>check the site
I did and it's nothing but interpretive bias.
>>
>>86888893
Sadly true
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnhJWusyj4I
>>
>>86888919
>I checked the entire site in ten minutes

LOL fuck off retard.
>>
>>86888885
Start with the Silent Hill playthroughs. Those are usually great. Or just start on a game you like. Or just choose one of the more recent ones.
>Leave me alone bud, it was 2011, times were... different. I also used to love the shit of the TGWTG crew
My faith in you is dwindling.
>some of the old nc episodes still hold up.
It's almost completely gone.
>>
>>86888887
As a guy who was born into a middle class family and got a decent job before graduating just from knowing the right people, I'd have to say no
>>
>>86888804
>doesn't even know that female comedians are called comediennes
>tries to talk about the quality of them
Laughing out loud @ ur life
>>
>>86888904

Then you won't have any problem seeing their citations checked.

I didn't ignore it, I'm checking into it myself.
>>
>>86888909
But wearing a college diaper and badge usually is an indicator.

Nice diss, the reports really were true when it said all of the comedians are voting for Hillary.
>>86888947
I have a job. No.
>>
>>86888933
I just needed to read this
>http://www.politifactbias.com/2016/10/politifact-and-trump-tax-return-promise.html

>The liberal bloggers at PolitiFact have weighed in on whether Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has broken his promise to release his tax returns. Trump, PolitiFact says, has broken his promise. We know PolitiFact says this thanks to the "False" rating it gave Trump's running mate, Mike Pence, for saying Trump has not broken his promise.

>There's a problem for PolitiFact, here. Pence is right, at least if PolitiFact is giving us the right version(s) of Trump's promise. PolitiFact provided no versions of the promise with any deadline attached.

>A promise made with no deadline for keeping the promise is never broken, unless we count death as a deal breaker.

>PolitiFact has apparently confused not keeping a promise with breaking a promise.

>So long as Trump has not released his tax returns, he has not kept his promise to release his tax returns. But lacking a deadline for keeping the promise, until Trump has passed up every opportunity he will ever have to keep the promise, he has not broken the promise.

This is fucking bullshit.
>>
>>86888949
>Laughing
>When talking about female comedians.
Shaking head slowly in disgust @ your life.
>>
>>86888933
The great thing about bullshit is that you can smell it right away.
>>
This thread has been up for almost 6 hours and the only thing /co/ related is the OP, are the mods asleep?
>>
>>86888093
Is a sneak attack a bad idea?
Would you rather the military announce a time and place for it?
>>
>>86888978
So long as the CTR shills keep doing the job the cuck janitors won't report it to the mods.
>>
>>86888300
>any youtubers
>funny
They're all obnoxious autists who think they're so clever and their jokes are not cringeworthy.
>>
>>86888982
In this day and age, sneak attacks don't really work, the enemy will see mobilization coming and is always alert.
The announcements are done for the sake of the civilians.
More importantly, how the fuck is a sneak attack going to defeat ISIS? We've been bombing the shit out of them for a long time.

Donald Trump doesn't know what he's talking about, he has a child's view of how war works.
>>
>>86888961
>Politifact has confused not keeping a promise with breaking a promise
Wow
>>
>>86888982
A sneak attack is literally impossible because the senate has to vote to go to war with ISIS.
>>
>>86889012
Hey, man, where else are you supposed to go? As long as they don't annoy you and you chuckle once in awhile, it's all alright.
>>
File: 3908727349082730984.jpg (11KB, 162x164px) Image search: [Google]
3908727349082730984.jpg
11KB, 162x164px
If anything, this entire election just shows what an awful candidate Hillary is
>The government bends over backwards to give her a legal double standard
>The media goes out of their way to make her look good
>Spends hundreds of millions of dollars on campaigning
>Has been involved with the government for over 30 years
And yet even with all of this, she can't even have have an absolutely solid lead against "The orange skinned, screaming xenophobic idiot" that everyone who supports her has made Trump out to be
>>
>>86888998
It's hilarious that /pol/s been saying there's all these hil shills but it ends up a rainbow dash cosplaying brony has been funding Trump shitposting
>>
>>86889014
> We've been bombing the shit out of them

You mean the russians?
>>
>>86885385
>>86889036
It's relevant again!
>>
>>86889035
That's the problem. They all annoy me. Horror "reviewers" get a pass as a necessary evil because they have a tendency of digging up obscure good or at least "so bad it's good" shit, but they're still annoying.
>>
>>86889036
People who support Trump also think he's "The orange skinned, screaming xenophobic idiot."
>>
>>86889042
Syrian civilians aren't ISIS
>>
>>86889036
>>The government bends over backwards to give her a legal double standard
which is why theyve been hounding her for years..exactly
>>
>>86889070
Might as well be
>>
>>86888171
The Legion of Skanks
Anthony Cumia
Dennis Miller
>>
>>86889055
This doesn't seem like it's their fault desu. I mean, I'm a pretty critical guy but even I can relax and just take in dumb jokes made by some random guys as long as they're bro-tier. Are there non-comedy Youtubers you like?
>>
>>86885134
Dont worry anon, Trump will make sure any comedian or media correspondent who spoke ill of him is sent to the work camps.
>>
>>86889014
What I don't get is when he says Hillary is telling everything she wants to do on her website, when it's just vague shit we've already been doing.
>>
>>86889068
This diss doesn't even make sense but I'm going to give it a pass because it's against Drumpf and I hate Drumpf. 10/10.
>>
>>86889088
Not really tвh
>>
>>86889092
>Jerry Seinfeld building a wall.
>Complaining that his feet hurt.
>Samantha Bee getting raped by Mexican immigrants in the distance.
>Steven Colbert spray-painting eagles, titties, burgers, and the American flag onto the wall.
Etc, etc...
>>
>>86889112
See, it is a thing with you. Just try to be more positive, man.
>>
File: 1386570059342.png (131KB, 280x360px) Image search: [Google]
1386570059342.png
131KB, 280x360px
>GOP is now trying to stage a coup against Trump even when a majority of GOP voters told them to stand behind Trump
>DNC caught purposefully rigging the primaries to have Hillary win
It doesn't even matter who wins at this point, both parties fucked themselves hard and we might see the death of the two party system unless libertarians go full retard again and pick another Johnson
>>
>>86889166
It would be hilarious if it wasn't so damn depressing, the people are so sick of standard career politicians that Trump had the support of 35-45% of the population.
>>
>>86889166
>unless libertarians go full retard
Crossed that bridge when they decided to be libertarians
>>
>>86889074
>which is why theyve been hounding her for years..exactly
You mean how the FBI flat out said "what she did was wrong but we're going to say she's innocent"?
>>
>>86887696
>>86887794
>>86887979
This is a really odd thing to get super mad about
>>
File: mywifex300000000.png (4KB, 440x532px) Image search: [Google]
mywifex300000000.png
4KB, 440x532px
>>86889221
What's your problem with librarians, Anon?
>>
>>86889166
>libertarians not going full retard
Going full retard is the foundation of their ideology.
>>
>>86889166
The GOP just want to cut their losses. They know they're not gonna get the White House, but they don't want to ruin their reputation or lose their majority in the senate and congress because of Trump dragging them down with him.
Can you blame them?
>>
>>86889223
They didn't say that, they said if it was someone else they would be in trouble.
>>
>>86889238
People think they anarchist-lite.
>>
>>86889223
it was against policy, not LAW. she broke no law. if she did they would be all over her but she didnt so theyre still asshurt about it. She doesnt work for them anymore and it wasnt an issue when they did.
>>
>>86889243
Yes. The GOP has been building towards a trump like candidate for years. If they didn't want Trump they should have done more reign in the tea party.
>>
>>86889233
Only my first post was true (but mild) anger (spiced with shitpost). My second was my opinion mixed in a bit of anger at his response. And my third was just weak and cunty bantz. I wasn't *super* mad but I did get mad initially and after he responded. I'm not as upset as I seem but my half-jockey responses made it seem like I was being a dick- if I had made them actual jokes, we wouldn't be having this problem but whatever. It's all over now. How are you doing, Anon?
>>
File: 1439937550067.jpg (29KB, 462x453px) Image search: [Google]
1439937550067.jpg
29KB, 462x453px
>>86888937
I didn't claim to have good taste, did I?
>>
>>86889265
Who does? The librarians or the anti-bookle sheep?
>>
>>86889243
Trump has been one of their most successful candidates, bringing in record high primary voters even when fighting against 16 people
They are trying to fuck him over because he could hurt their precious gravy train
>>
>>86888435
*first MEME President
>>
>>86889293
The GOP made the mistake of thinking that the Tea Party actually cared about fiscal conservatism. Turns out, all they needed was a former democrat reality TV star ranting about brown people and political correctness to ignore any of that.
>>
>>86889313
*jokey
Damn, I'm dumb.
>>86889329
I don't understand how anyone could like NC over the age of 13. Especially if they don't have aspergers. I'm disappointed in you, son.
>>
>>86888014
He would be demonized as a radical socialist/environmentalist
>>
>>86889332
>most successful candidates
No, he really isn't, he has some people that really love him, but everyone else hates him.

> bringing in record high primary voters even when fighting against 16 people
What do you mean "even"? If there hadn't been 15 other candidates splitting the vote, he never would have become the candidate.
Record primary voters doesn't translate to votes in the general election.

>They are trying to fuck him over because he could hurt their precious gravy train
Well yeah, of course he's hurting them. Donald Trump is damaging the image of the Republican Party.
The GOP didn't fuck Trump over, Trump fucked over everyone.
>>
File: mywifeissad.png (38KB, 421x375px) Image search: [Google]
mywifeissad.png
38KB, 421x375px
>>86889389
*if they're over the age of 13
Fuck, my backpain is making me shit up my off-topic discussions.
>>
>>86889166

Trump needs to win. At least that would finally burn the estabilishment down.
>>
>>86889431
>No, he really isn't, he has some people that really love him, but everyone else hates him.
Who is this "everyone else"? Do you mean Hillary supporters/liberals? Do you mean people who want the establishment quotas kept? Who?
>What do you mean "even"? If there hadn't been 15 other candidates splitting the vote, he never would have become the candidate.
Every time people jumped out of the primaries, it only got easier for Trump, to the point where even his biggest competition quit a month before it was over. Even if it was just Trump and Cruz, Trump would have still won
>Record primary voters doesn't translate to votes in the general election.
How fucking retarded are you? Trump having the highest vote count the Republicans have ever seen makes him more likely to receive the most votes
>Well yeah, of course he's hurting them. Donald Trump is damaging the image of the Republican Party.
Because a "MUH BIBLE" candidate would do wonders for them right?
>>
>>86889039
you what
>>
>>86889608
>Do you mean people who want the establishment quotas kept? Who?
The vast majority of voters. Many republicans are only voting for him because of party loyalty, the Supreme Court or single-issues voters like abortion.

>Every time people jumped out of the primaries, it only got easier for Trump, to the point where even his biggest competition quit a month before it was over. Even if it was just Trump and Cruz, Trump would have still won
You might have a point, but who knows.

>Trump having the highest vote count the Republicans have ever seen makes him more likely to receive the most votes
No, because primary voters and general election independent voters care about different things.

>Because a "MUH BIBLE" candidate would do wonders for them right?
He would still be better than Trump, yeah. A MIH BIBLE candidate probably wouldn't have anywhere near as much dirt as Trump.
>>
>>86889730
>A MIH BIBLE candidate probably wouldn't have anywhere near as much dirt as Trump.

Anon...
>>
>>86889238
They charge me when I try to renew my library cards late, and the books I want are never there.
>>
>>86888519
I'm scared he's going to lose it and walk into the middle of Fifth Avenue with a gun.
>>
>>86889790
I'm scared his followers ware going to lose it and walk into the middle of Fifth Avenue with a gun.
>>
>>86889730
>Zodiac killer
>no dirt
>only blood
>>
>>86888071
Of course that post never got any acknowledgement.
>>
>>86889783
Anon, it's the only way a public service like that can stay up. The books you want being gone just means you have good tastes desu. Librarians did nothing wrong.
>>
>>86885134
They want America to remain a superpower.
>>
>>86889959
But Trump is a literal superhero. He has indestructible hair and an impenetrable ego.
>>
>>86889903

That's because they don't prove any points. They just confirm that nothing illegal can be proven.
>>
>>86888283
Have they've ever cared since the influx of /tv/ and /pol/ bait? If you want the answer go look at the catalogue and count the race/gender/live adaptation threads, and their post count vs on topics
>>
>>86885139
I hope Trump wins.
Honestly. 'Cos f* u americans.
Hillary is a consolation prize 'tho.
Thread posts: 583
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.