[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just watched Kubo and the two strings since it was released

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Kubo and the two strings poster.jpg (469KB, 1200x1778px) Image search: [Google]
Kubo and the two strings poster.jpg
469KB, 1200x1778px
I just watched Kubo and the two strings since it was released this weekend in my country.

Coraline>Kubo>Paranorman>Boxtrolls
>>
>>86858184
You are correct, Coraline is the best movie. The characters in that one feel the most alive.
>>
>>86858184
That skeleton rig at the end was awesome, I'd love a de-special-effected version of the movie like that
>>
Wish they had fleshed out the main antagonist a little more, and that the ending didn't go so fast specially by killing of Hanzo so unceremoniously.

Still, it's amazing how grand-scale the movie felt without having too many elements in it.
>>
the faces on the monkey and the beetle look too human, it's freaky
>>
>kubo finally reached over budget
woo!
>>
>>86860428
They used to be human so that is somewhat expected.
>>
>>86858184
Kubo > Coraline > Boxtrolls
never saw Paranorman yet

The sadness struck me a lot more in Kubo, it had more feeling than Coraline for me.
>>
>>86860456
That's great to hear.

>>86862254
ParaNorman is definitely worth the watch. And October is the perfect month for some zombies and ghosts.

Get to it, anon. When you can.
>>
>>86862254
ParaNorman is pretty good, also it's quite interesting to watch older Laika movies to see how much better they get with every movie (stop motion wise that is)
>>
>>86858184
I feel like Coraline kinda dragged on in the last few minutes, so I kinda disagree there.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.