[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you be down for introducing Sentry to the MCU as a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3688.jpg (173KB, 1342x642px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3688.jpg
173KB, 1342x642px
Would you be down for introducing Sentry to the MCU as a Broly-like villain?
>>
>>86854919
>Would you be down for making the Sentry a terrible one-dimensional crossover villain loved only by teenagers with terrible taste

No. The whole joke about Sentry (other than that he's a Superman clone) is that he's a serious parody of terrible fan characters, not that he is solely a terrible fan character, no inherent joke whatsoever.
>>
Who in the current/future MCU could beat sentry? Unless they introduce Surfer or Franklin it'd be a fucking curbstomp.
>>
>>86855033
Thanos with infinity gauntlet
>>
>>86854993

>The whole joke about Sentry

no he isnt. how about you stop trying to sound like a know it all, when you clearly dont know shit
>>
>>86857143
Sorry Jenkins' sense of humor went completely over your head.
>>
>>86854919
>i can hit harder than anyone
>i hate everything for no reason

when these two things are part of your character
you are a bad character

sentry is a bad character

his win condition = everything dies
because of this, he will never win
you have the same thing with apocalypse
and there's never going to be an Age of Sentry full of dead marvel characters rotting

alternatively
no one has any reason to not kill him
he is not a friend, he has no true good side, and his very existence is a threat to the universe
kill on sight

there is no tension

there is no depth
>>
>>86854993
>No. The whole joke about Sentry (other than that he's a Superman clone) is that he's a serious parody of terrible fan characters, not that he is solely a terrible fan character, no inherent joke whatsoever.
that was not the point of sentry
he was a gimmick they were trying

you're thinking of superboy prime
>>
>>86855033
Thor and Hulk, you know, like the last two times he was beaten.
>>
WEN BROLY
>>
>>86854919
That would be awful. The Juggernaut already fills that role until you let his character development happen.
>>
>>86857284
Thor MCU is a whimp, Hulk is untested.
>>
Why does Broly have so many fans?
>>
>>86859653
He looks cool. He's objectively a shit character and to this day I will assert his third movie was the only good one.
>>
>>86857195
But the Sentry isn't the Void??
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.