[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you guys want O'brien eventually in The Punisher

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: obriensexlife1.jpg (81KB, 960x750px) Image search: [Google]
obriensexlife1.jpg
81KB, 960x750px
Would you guys want O'brien eventually in The Punisher Netflix series?
>>
She'd work, and maybe Lynn as well. Too bad they're going with an OC female that's oh so upset with Frank's methods. The idea seems over done now, but it makes for easy conflict.
>>
>>86853800
They announced an OC female? She seems kind of redundant with Karen there already.
>>
>>86853864
He's retarded and thinks Karen is an OC.
>>
>>86853864
Yeah, but this one doesn't approve if Frank's methods and sets out to stop him or something.
>>
>>86853753
Why was the chick who tried to rape her in jail exactly the same person as the lady cop who was in The Slavers? Because they are literally the exact same character, right down to the character design and the name, except one is a butch prison rapist and the other is a butch lady cop who feels bad laughing at gay jokes. What the fuck was up with that?
>>
>Amber Rose Revah (Indian Summers, Son of God) joins as Dinah Madani; a highly-trained sophisticated Homeland Security agent who is vexed by the Punisher.
>>
File: punisher-cast1.jpg (59KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
punisher-cast1.jpg
59KB, 640x360px
>>86854062
Russo
Micro
OC
>>
>>86854007
Maybe she fell on hard times?
>>
>>86854062
The term "vexxed" makes me think she's going to start off trying to stop him, then she'll slowly start to obsess over him, and then she'll realize she's in love with him.
>>86854086
I'm really glad micro isn't a fat shit in this incarnation. Makes me think that maybe he won't be an obnoxious comic relief for once.
>>
>>86854123
>she's going to start off trying to stop him, then she'll slowly start to obsess over him, and then she'll realize she's in love with him.
I don't know, Frank's no Clooney.
>>
>>86854116
She got out of prison and immediately passed a background check and became a lady cop after praying her gay away and changing her entire personality? Is that how it works?

Right now I'm just going with the headcanon that the two of them are twin sisters and the cop twin feels bad about being prejudiced against homos because her sister's serving a life sentence for raping that bus full of nuns. Which was self-defense of course, but she feels like she drove her away you know? Ennis probably just liked the character design a lot and asked Leandro Fernandez to reuse it on The Slavers.
>>
>>86854260
It's the same person. Read it again. The prison bit was a flashback.
>>
>>86854288
Post it, I'm curious now.
>>
>>86854358
How? It's in a physical book. Just look for a download for that issue and read it again. I also remember her character eventually dies.
>>
>>86854288
The Slavers takes a place a year ago from Frank's perspective. He doesn't say a year ago when, and MAX takes place over a couple of years. Aside from that one line there's nothing to indicate Up is Down, Black is White takes place chronologically after Slavers, or that Slavers is a prequel to UIDBIW. Marcie in The Slavers quit the police to help women forced into the sex trade, Marcie in UIDBIW is jailed for some unspecific crime. And gay. You telling me she went from one to the other in the space of less than a year?
>>
>>86854379
Okay you are definitely remembering this wrong. She frames O'Brien for murder and then never appears again in that first storyline. I've got the fucking book right in front of me.
>>
They would have to make a Hitman series before they could properly introduce her

>tfw DC will never do this
>>
>>86854288
What are yall talking about? I just took out my trade to be sure and these two characters are obviously different. The inmate is noticeably bigger and taller than the cop who got freckles and lighter colored hair.

>>86854434
I think Ennis specified that MAX timelines flows like our world. Just like Judge Dredd or Constantine (in the old Vertigo series), Frank ages every year.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.