[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What other Power Rangers series do you want from Boom? We already

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: Power-Rangers-Featured.jpg (194KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
Power-Rangers-Featured.jpg
194KB, 970x545px
What other Power Rangers series do you want from Boom? We already have Mighty Morphin' (AKA Tommy& Friends) and Mighty Morphin' Pink
>>
>>86850538

one of the future teams.
>>
>>86850538
I wouldn't mind seeing a reimagination of other PR series like Zeo, SPD, and especially RPM.

An after series continuation, like what is being done with Pink, would be nice for Billy after he left the series and Jen from Time Force.
>>
Probably an unpopular opinion, but I would love for them to at least reference Zordon's original team of rangers.

The Dairanger suits, or "Legendary Squadron" suits would be great to see!
>>
Put Zedd as a villian and make him the original all-mighty badass he was supposed to be.

All I'm asking
>>
Wild Force. The Zords were awesome, they can use some of the unused designs.
Also I liked the Silver Ranger and the Princess.
>>
>>86850621
Didn't the writer(s) of the current PR comic mentioned that Zedd will eventually show up in a previous interview?
>>
>>86850538
>Mighty Morphin: Black
filled with Calvin and Hobbes-esque dance scenes of Zack doing hip-hopkido
>>
>>86850538
I'd like them to go down the line of the original "series" of shows. So, Mighty Morphin, Alien, Zeo, Turbo, and In Space. Each of those series were direct continuations of the previous ones, so it'd be nice as a single line of comics.
>>
Wild Force niggaaaaaa
>>
Ranger team ups
>>
>>86850759
Too controversial because of what the Red Ranger did
>>
>>86851090
Huh?
>>
I want MMPR vs Justice League to be true.
>>
>>86851183
Killed his roommate with a sword. Probably in self defense.
>>
>>86851183
Killed his roommate with a sword, apparently in self-defense, but I'm not sure
>>
File: A4oAcDdCAAAbva9.jpg (40KB, 600x320px) Image search: [Google]
A4oAcDdCAAAbva9.jpg
40KB, 600x320px
A forever red ongoing.
>>
Ninja storm. It had a unique big bad.
>>
>>86851226
>>86851238
was it the crystal saber
>>
>>86851253
Are those Beetleborgs?
>>
>>86851287
I wish it were.
>>86851291
Yes, they used the suits for the villains of the episode.
>>
File: power-rangers-samurai-Deker.jpg (62KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
power-rangers-samurai-Deker.jpg
62KB, 640x360px
>>86851287
Either that or "Uramasa"
>>
>>86850538
In Space or Lost Galaxy

They're basically Star Trek/Star Wars meets Power Rangers
>>
>>86851291

They are. They were totally unrelated villains in the Forever Red special, which was apparently rife with production and budget problems.
>>
>>86850577
>Billy
Sorry anon, no gay ranger for you
>>
>>86851384
But he had like, 15 girlfriends including that alien fish chick during Zeo
>>
>>86851365
Don't forget the psycho rangers which I argue is still the most bad ass story line of any series yet.
>>
>>86851468
They were more threatening in LG imo, especially considering what Pink did to Kendrix
>>
>>86850538
Does this stuff take place in the same continuity as the show?
>>
>>86851494
they were definitely more threatening in LG. But I'd argue that there was more dread in In Space whenever the psycho rangers turned up. Plus, they actually used strategy to take out the psycho rangers which was just awesome.
>>
>>86851508
Nope, it's set in modern times
>>
>>86851581
Thanks, I went to buy it but the issues are fucking overpriced online. 30 bucks for the 0 issue? What the fuck?!
>>
I wish they would've made a more mature take and a complete new series combining and continuing the past incarnations of all power rangers, rather than rehash MMPR in current time.
>>
>>86851657
This. I really want them to reference the TV-verse in the new movie, or be open to a crossover between the two, even if it's a comic crossover by Boom.
>>
>>86850538
>Lightspeed Rescue becomes SPD
>SPD becomes Time Force
>Time Force, loop back to Rescue for crossover
>>
>>86851689
I loved that episode in Dino Thunder where Tommy tells everybody about every past incarnation of power Rangers, and him being a part of MMPR.
>>
>>86851796
I agree, that and Forever Red are great eps.
>>
that was shit though
modern western comics can't do toku
>>
>>86851287
It was a katana
>>
>>86852285
>>86851342
Could it be...?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.