[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Shithuman has a vision of Miles killing Cap >Carol: HURP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (226KB, 650x986px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226KB, 650x986px
>Shithuman has a vision of Miles killing Cap
>Carol: HURP A DERP, Guess we better arrest him. We can't have heroes (especially the black ones) killing good heroes
>Carol: But it's perfectly ok for a crazy Raccoon to try and murder several people (including young kids) an I won't arrest him
Really, Bendis? Really?
>>
It's not murder if you're working for Carol when you do it. lol
>>
>>86847028
It was set to stun.
>>
>>86847028
So what popular characters are still on Team Carol? A handful of X-men, Shield, and Guardians of the Bendisy? Even Alpha Flight was quitting her side.

With Civil War one at least it seemed like popular characters were more evenly split.
>>
>>86847028
It's all a set up by Hydra Cap, the entire civil war was started by Hydra Cap so he can overthrow red skull and lead hydra
>>
>>86848137
I blame Kobik. Sure the Red Skull is largely responsible, But i still blame Kobik
>>
Why Carol didn't arrest Vision since he crashed the starship with no survivors?
>>
>>86847028
>>Shithuman has a vision of Miles killing Cap

Did anyone address the fact that you can't legally arrest someone for a crime they haven't yet committed based on the word of someone who claims to see the future?
>>
>>86850533
can it be compared to, let's say, a parent scolding their child for eating all the cookies in the cookie jar, although the child did not eat the cookies nor touch the jar, but did it solely of the possibility of it?
>>
>>86850610

No, it can't. They're two entirely different situations.
>>
>>86850533
>>86850610
This is why Minority Report made a point of showing that the Precrime personnel could actually see what the precogs see. Hook this dude up to a monitor or something.
>>
>>86850511
BENDIS. Every question about the why's and why not can be answered by: Bendis.
>>
It's not murder if you're a rich white man and have conveniently forgotten everything about it.
>>
>>86850707

To be fair to the fuckup that Civil War 2 and Ulysses created, Hhis power allows him to share the vision like Minority Report to people he chooses. However what should really impact people is how it's just one kids vision. They say he can't be mind manipulated but can we really trust that. Also Carol knows his visions are based on his bias and perceptions of reality so it's highly likely that a vision can be skewed for an agenda. Also because Bendis he has already created self-fulfilling prophecies which invalidate the notion that his power is infallable and should be followed 24/7.

I still believe that Carol is just an idiot who the Inhumans are using as a puppet to create a hydra like control over the world and they get to be the puppetmasters since they control Ulysses since they claim all inhumans as property of the royal family.
>>
>>86847028
Remember when Rocket wasn't ashamed to admit he was a racoon and was a badass but not a bloodthirsty gun nut? Yeah. Me too...
>>
File: 1461765620828.jpg (262KB, 865x760px) Image search: [Google]
1461765620828.jpg
262KB, 865x760px
>>86850474
>>
>>86848003
>Alpha Flight

You know you've fucked up when the team that follows Marvel Canada willingly tells you to fuck off.
>>
>>86851910
>Marvel Canada
Is there any country more evil than Canada in the Marvel Universe?Or in ours?
>>
>>86847028
Well technically speaking yeah, The Raccoon was a deputized authority. Team Anti-Homer are a bunch of criminals attacking. Though really she shouldn't be arresting Miles for future Murder, but rather arresting him for being an accessory to breaking and entering and abducting someone from custody.
>>
>>86850707
Minority Report also made a point of showing that once it'd been made public that the precogs could be wrong or that Precrime could be tricked, the program got shut down. We've been here before.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.