[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck? Black Mariah from Luke Cage is in Civil War?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20161009_005555.jpg (45KB, 1252x522px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161009_005555.jpg
45KB, 1252x522px
What the fuck? Black Mariah from Luke Cage is in Civil War? Someone explain.
>>
Same actress, different characters.

I think it's already happened in the MCU before.
>>
>>86838807
Oh thanks for letting me know. They need to work on that.
>>
>>86838625
>Someone explain.

MCU =/= MTVU
>>
>>86838625
Its all connected but different character that is VERY minor.
>>
>>86838625
Long lost identical twins, separated at birth.
>>
It's just a casting coincidence.
>>
>>86839101
A lesser case of all the Stan Lee lookalikes.
>>
It's the same character. This is all just part of the vast skrull conspiracy.
>>
>>86838625
Fucking racist asshole, just because she's black doesn't mean she's the same person.
>>
>>86839187
>Implying he's not a senile old Watcher
>>
The asian soldier from Cap's Howling Commandos has a part in Homecoming
>>
>>86838625
There are only 12 black actors and 9 of them are Eddie Murphy.
>>
>>86838625
Marvel tv non canon confirmed
>>
>>86842382
>Eddie Murphy
You mean Idris Elba
>>
>>86842918
>Guardians of the Galaxy uses the same actress as Meredith Quill who was in Captain America before, GotG non canon confirmed
>Hawkeye's daughter is Rhomann Dey's daughter, Age of Ultron non canon confirmed
>The psychiatrist Zemo kills is also a SHIELD surgeon, Civil War non canon confirmed
>Peter Parker's high school's principal was a howling commando, Spider-Man: Homecoming non canon confirmed
>One of Peter Parker's teachers is a Culver University IT student, Spider-Man: Homecoming double non canon confirmed

You are an idiot
>>
>>86842325
Those characters are actually related, though.
>>
>>86843239
>Butthurt AoSfag.
>>
>>86842382
i'm kind of surprised eddie murphy isn't in black panther, they've already got 90% of all black actors in it
>>
>>86843239
>Age of Ultron non canon confirmed
In my dreams
>>
>>86838807
That would be hilarious if that really was Black Mariah
>>
>>86844208
What does this have to do with AoS? If you take Alfre Woodard playing different characters in Civil War and Luke Cage as evidence of one being not canon, you should apply that same logic between the movies themselves.
>>
File: Ultron-Unlimited.jpg (161KB, 960x659px) Image search: [Google]
Ultron-Unlimited.jpg
161KB, 960x659px
>>86844300
>tfw we could have gotten this scene in a movie
fuck it all
you know you're going to kill him at the end of the movie, why wouldn't you at least do this?
>>
>>86838848
How? The MCU pretty much payrolled most of Hollywood.
>>
>>86839324
if ONLY marvel could pull something like this off
>>
>>86838807
Yeah, the guy who did the mocap for Thanos in the stinger at the end of the first Avengers movie was also one of Crossbones' goons in Civil War.
>>
>>86845349
>mocap guy whose face we don't see
>literally who goon in the background
c'mon now, anon... that's not the same thing
>>
>>86838807
Also different actors, same character
>Rhodey
>Banner/Hulk
>Fandral
>Spider-Man
>>
>>86845010
>Thor never said "Ultron, we would have words with thee"
BRAVA WHEDON
>>
>>86838807
One of the dancers of "star spangled man" is star-lords mom
The priciple in Honecoming is the asian howling commando (but he's supposed to be his grand child)
>>
These are two black women who happen to look similar. They are not the same person. Perhaps not even the same actress.
People thought that Morpheus was Nick Fury. They are not the same person. Look it up.
>>
>>86846970
Instead we got the pointless fuckery that was Black Widow seducing a mentally ill man in a committed relationship because using cucumbers to pleasure herself has given her a complex. Also, she can't have kids or something.
>>
File: egg.png (794KB, 947x644px) Image search: [Google]
egg.png
794KB, 947x644px
how do people read old comics and get past the awful dialogue
>>
>>86838625
Daniel Sousa's actor was also a police officer in the first Avengers movie
>>
>>86849531
You really just have to be a fan of the characters and find quality scans or digital releases
>>
>>86844308
The kid who died was her uncle's son who she sent to Sokovia because of shame
>>
>>86839940
Settle down, /co/mblr.
>>
It's my headcanon that they're the same character

Her son died, so she focused all her attention on rebuilding Harlem with her campaign letting her rage bottle up until she snaps halfway through Luke Cage
>>
>>86838625
The asian guy in the Howling Commandos from TFA is playing a teacher in Spiderman Homecoming.
>>
>>86852767
>>86843304
>>
>>86846970
>instead we get canned "is that the best you can do?"

Fuck whedon
>>
>>86838849
(You)
>>
>>86846970
Hemsworth wouldn't be able to deliver that line properly anyway. Doesn't have the presence.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.