[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did the Kent family circumcise him? What kind of blade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: SupermanRoss.png (152KB, 344x499px) Image search: [Google]
SupermanRoss.png
152KB, 344x499px
How did the Kent family circumcise him? What kind of blade could cut his penis?
>>
>>86838522
why the fuck are you so interested about supe's penis and sex life?
>>
File: 1466048802111.png (177KB, 501x506px) Image search: [Google]
1466048802111.png
177KB, 501x506px
>>86838522
Just ask for them, you faggot.
>>
Firstly, Superman didn't have any powers as a baby. You could have snipped his foreskin off no problem, like any other baby dick

Second, weren't the Kent's Protestants? I don't believe they circumcise (speaking from a Catholic snipped household)
>>
>>86838692
I haven't read the comics, but in STAS his dad mentions him having a really strong grip.
>>
>>86838692
bitch do you really think circumcision has anything to do with religion in America? That shit is just a masturbation deterrent turned arbitrary cultural norm.
>>
>>86838522
They didn't. Superman is uncut.
Finally something we have in common. :')
>>
>>86838522
They asked Alan Scott.
>>
>>86841900
how is it a deturrent? It doesn't affect the feeling of the penis as many testimonies can confirm with post circumcision at an adult age.
>>
>>86842063
That's completely false. The tip of the penis becomes less sensitive post circumcision.
>>
>>86842013
brotha
>>
>>86838522
He was born on Krypton. It likely would have already happened there. Or maybe Kryptonians are born without them.
>>
Why do americans mutilate their young?
>>
>>86844007
because they are Jews
>>
>>86842196
So you can last longer? Interesting.
>>
>>86838692
>econd, weren't the Kent's Protestants? I don't believe they circumcise (speaking from a Catholic snipped household)
USA is the only contry where Christians get massively circumcised.
>>
>>86844007
The country used to have BIG hangups about masturbation, which circumcision supposedly helped prevent. This gave way to some loosely defined myth about cleanliness, and people doing it to their kids just because it was done to them.
>>
>>86842063
Anybody who isn't cut will tell that having the head of your penis touching your pants is unpleasant.
>>
>>86844062
nobody said that, you circumsized cuck
>>
>>86838522

Why would they? They aren't Jews or Muslims so they have no reason to mutilate their child
>>
>>86841182
Jeez dude, it's just a small joke that works because we know who Clark becomes.
>>
File: 10062011-foreskin-3.jpg (44KB, 490x245px) Image search: [Google]
10062011-foreskin-3.jpg
44KB, 490x245px
>>
>>86842992

A science based people like Kryptonians wouldn't perform circumcisions
>>
>>86844134

Is that still a common practice?
>>
>>
>>86844224
Unfortunately very much so.
You see it a fair bit in australia to.
>>
>>86844062
You don't actually.
Premature ejaculation and Erection Dysfunction are a common side effect that everyone knows about but is treated like a normal everyday thing by the people who're pushing for and even forcing circumcision on people.
>>
>>86844257
Ozfag, can confirm
>>
>>86844257
Actually Australia is having a major anti circumcision thing going. Even ruined the careers of a few doctors who talked parents into doing it to their infants and even did it without consent.

And it's not about masturbation. It's about population control.
>>
>>86844219
Patrician post.
>>
>>86844274
Cutfag here. I've actually lost a boner during sex and had to fake an orgasm. The insensitivity is harsh
>>
>>86844287
This makes me glad.
>>
>>86844296
Damn dude, that's rough
>>
>tfw American
>tfw unabridged
>tfw girls get confused and/or their techniques don't do it for me
It's rather frustrating tee bee aytch.
>>
>>86844330
What techniques are you talking about?
If anything the techniques they need to use on a circumcised guy would do double damage on an intact man and the sex would be more pleasurable for her, so she'd be down for the pound more then anything else.
>>
>>86838522
>>86842013

In the 1930's, Superman as others have pointed out, was born on Krypton and, >>86844221
as a science based society, they wouldn't have has a basis to perform a religious based procedure. (Yes, there is some medicinal based literature at present and for the past decade or so but it is largely based on HIV transmission as well as other issues which, again, would not have been present/prevalent in an advanced, science based culture).

Plus, which, in the 1930s and thereabouts, in Middle America, circumcision was elective surgery, assuming he would have been born in a hospital, which once again he was not, so all in all, Golden Age, Silver Age Superman would NOT have been circumcised.

COIE Superman came in that birthing matrix thin gee. You really think Jonathan and Martha was such idiots that they would take an alien baby to a hospital to have elective surgery performed on him?

New 52 Superbro is DEAD.

So whatever happened to him doesn't count.
>>
>>86844347
It's tough to explain, but they just seem to get overly hung up on the foreskin.
Too much pressure in places it doesn't need, too little attention to places it needs.

I genuinely get bored and just move onto other activities. Sometimes I get irritated if they don't get with it fast enough. It's not like I'm trying to be rude either, but there's this weird feeling of pity and that kills my mood so I'll move on in order to avoid that.
>>
>>86838522
They couldn't because the pincers kept getting in the way.
>>
>>86844296
>oh I've had to fake an orgasm
>oh I'm so special

welcome to adulthood

when you've had to fuck your boss to keep your job, you can complain about having to deal with unusual sex crap
>>
>>86838692
>doesn't know about Superbaby

Fucking casuals, I swear to Rao
>>
>>86838578
sometimes /co/ has an uncanny knack for actually /thread in the very first post. This was really all that needed to be asked. Maybe a short answer about OP's obvious faggotry.
>>
>>86838692
>Firstly, Superman didn't have any powers as a baby.
Where the fuck are you getting this from? I have never seen or heard of a Superman that did not have some powers when he was a baby. Lil nigga was flying through plenty of solar systems with yellow suns and shit, had some shit on blast, and you don't think he would have Superbaby powers by the time he hit the Earth?
>>
>>86844007
The weak should fear the strong.
>>
>>86844387
>COIE Superman came in that birthing matrix thin gee.

That was later retconned out. Post-Crisis Superman's origin was changed back to landing on Earth as a baby, not being born on Earth.

>>86845713
I'm pretty sure Superman was only an outright Superbaby during the Silver Age. IIRC, his rocket didn't have a window in most incarnations, so yellow sunlight couldn't have gotten in.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.